Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my dirty daily driver

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D17TURBO is an unknown quantity at this point
my dirty daily driver

This is the daily driver car im getting fed up with, i bought it new in 05 ,its paid for but i keep on wanting a rsx-s but then i see die hard 7th geners and it makes me want to be diffrent and get some suspension work done and a turbo or k swap.

Last edited by D17TURBO; 03-17-2007 at 01:25 PM.
Old 03-17-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
well if its paid for... wait are u still under warranty??? if so then whats stopping you from k-swapping it??? but yea what about the rsx do u like so much??? the engine? the sound?? the look? the interior?? or is it the whole deal??? if u answered the whole deal... im sorry but y dont u just trade in or sell your civic and get a 06 rsx-s.....
Old 03-17-2007
Registered!!

yea it has 50,000km im sure its still on warentie but this car has SO much body roll and seems like its a dead end when it comes to making it funner.I drove the 06 civic si and its way funner and handles so well for its weight but i hate the way it looks, so i figure the rsx-s would be better aas a fun DD.
Old 03-17-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Well, I like the rsxs, but I wont do that. Stick with the 7th gen- you can make that thing fun. If you get the rsx, everyones going to want to race you- it gets old- my boy had a rsx- its pretty rediculous driving with him, its like clockwork. Anyways, give it an awesome wash and detail, get some spring/struts - drive it- smile, go pick up some rims and low profile tires. It'll feel like its on rails. My boy had an 01 vic and man, it was pretty rediculous on the turns, **** didnt roll AT ALL. Anyways- your car has a LOTS of potential. Just start doing something with it!!
Old 03-17-2007
Registered!!

ST8RACE has a spectacular aura aboutST8RACE has a spectacular aura aboutST8RACE has a spectacular aura about
THERE IS ALOT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE IT FUN, YOU CAN ADD SPRINGS TO LOWER IT 1.3 DROP AND PROGRESS SWAY BARS FRT AND REAR AND IT WILL RIDE ON RAILS AND GET 17" WHEELS AND SPORT STIFF WALL TIRES . SEE MY MODS THREAD AND SEE ALL THE MODS I HAVE DONE , IT CAN BE FUN BUT YOU HAVE TO MOVE FORWARD WITH IT . DO YOUR RESEARCH AND START AND GAME PLAN ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO CRAZY LIKE ME . JUST DO SOME HIGH LIGHTS TO MAKE THE VEHICLE FUN TO DRIVE. GOOD LUCK
Old 03-17-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
start modding the car man. a stock rsx will get boring just as much as the 'vic. keep the vic, lots of potential, and cheaper insurance
Old 03-17-2007
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ST8RACE
THERE IS ALOT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE IT FUN, YOU CAN ADD SPRINGS TO LOWER IT 1.3 DROP AND PROGRESS SWAY BARS FRT AND REAR AND IT WILL RIDE ON RAILS AND GET 17" WHEELS AND SPORT STIFF WALL TIRES . SEE MY MODS THREAD AND SEE ALL THE MODS I HAVE DONE , IT CAN BE FUN BUT YOU HAVE TO MOVE FORWARD WITH IT . DO YOUR RESEARCH AND START AND GAME PLAN ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO CRAZY LIKE ME . JUST DO SOME HIGH LIGHTS TO MAKE THE VEHICLE FUN TO DRIVE. GOOD LUCK
Caps lock pwns you.

Boost the **** out of your 'vic and do some suspension work. You'll love it.
Old 03-17-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
boost, suspension, and 16's with 205/50s. ive got 2 of them.. waiting on the turbo. but until then, i love the turns and get some Gforce kdw nt. youll love them. nice car, has some potential. save the EMII
Old 03-17-2007
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate how people disreagaurd our cars, there skipped on all the part web sites and peple pretend they wearnt made. Thats why I love seeing a 7thgen )turbo, nitrous, swap) putting a beat down on some other car even if it's another Honda!
Old 03-17-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D17TURBO
yea it has 50,000km im sure its still on warentie but this car has SO much body roll and seems like its a dead end when it comes to making it funner.I drove the 06 civic si and its way funner and handles so well for its weight but i hate the way it looks, so i figure the rsx-s would be better aas a fun DD.
Actually, the em2 is a very good platform for an autocross car. With the right combination of suspension mods, our cars handle very well. Personally, I know what you mean about the RSX, tho. I like the look of it a lot better than the civic. But, if I could afford even a used RSX, I'd probably just drop an few extra grand and get the new Si. It depends on what you're looking for. Do you want a car that's decently fast and handles ok stock?? Or do you want something that you've modded yourself, and is unique?? Once you answer that question, you'll know what to do.
Old 03-18-2007
Registered!!

noxit.r3fk is an unknown quantity at this point
Honda bros U- Nite i say keep it like everyone else says ...<b>you get what u put into it </b>
Old 03-18-2007
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about
I say keep your 7thgen as well. Like others said. Stock RSX's will get boring as well.

a question you must asked yourself is this. What don't you like about your 7thgen??
Old 03-18-2007
Registered!!

I like the head room since im tall, its practicle with the large trunk sapce, its paid for with custom cruise and car starter, neweR, reliable,good on gas but handles like a drunk muel.

Last edited by D17TURBO; 03-18-2007 at 01:58 PM.
Old 03-18-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
i have come a plenty of times to getting a 350Z, RSX-S, civic SI, or even a S2000. i know ill love the more power, but i cant get rid of my car. too much into it soo far, not boost or swap yet, but until then..... i cant wait. i wont get rid of it. ive placed at Nopi in it, and i dont wanna get rid of a possible show winner, and all-out fun car!
Old 03-18-2007
Registered!!

well il get adj.koni yellows and i want a turbo kit but so many people argue about turbo vs k swap but the price of the k swap is retarded .
Old 03-24-2007
Registered!!

hatE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: my dirty daily driver

this is my dirty daily driver.. my car isn't paid off like urs but i wish it were! but yeh it didn't stop me from doin things i wanted to do.. so hope this builds more motivation for u to do somethin crazy

Old 03-25-2007
Registered!!

where do you get thoose foglights and side markers, are the side markers fake?

Last edited by D17TURBO; 03-25-2007 at 01:23 PM.
Old 03-25-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

I love the RSX-S. I almost bought one before I got my civic, but insurance turned me off from buying it. I love my little 7th gen. I have an 02 EX right now, and in a couple of weeks i'll have an 01 lx...with a k20a2 and some suspension goodies. I'd just wait it out man. Save up for a swap or turbo and then you'll love your car. Our cars are so fun with some tasteful mods.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the emII and DC5 pretty much share the same chassis?