Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Rs Sideskirts

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough
Rs Sideskirts

Any one know where i can locates some RS Sideskirts? The only site that has them that i could find was Roebearracing.com. The thing is they dont answer there phones, dont answer emails, and dont return calls which i feel is very fishy when it comes to internet business. N e one have n e other sites i can check??
Old 02-21-2007
Life is better with 5lug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
ebay

search "01 civic side skirt" 110 shipped
Old 02-21-2007
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough
thanks, i forgot about ebay ima check it out now
Old 02-21-2007
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
how do you forget about ebay. lol
Old 02-21-2007
Registered!!

02WhiteCivic is on a distinguished road
absdynamics.com also have the RS, type-s, and type-Z side skirts. A bit more pricy though.
Old 02-21-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
ABS would be good for side skirts- please dont try streaching that stuff though, like the notorious "my 99-00 abs type R lip doesnt fit my 7th gen"

..and the forsale section, did ya forget that?
Old 02-21-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
dude to be honest i had RS Sideskirts...i sold them in 3 days....fitment is horrible..no instructions...you def need to take it to a body shop and have them fit it on for you..honestly i would get honda OEM or Aero IMHO
Old 02-22-2007
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about
^ what kind of car do you have? lol i've been through 2 sets and they both fit fine. all you have to do is screw it on and use 3m tape. stays on forever. i do agree with you on getting the oem sides, however. the prices on RS skirts are quite riduculous now. i paid no more than $120 each back in the days. now they're like $140-$150. add another hundred dollars for a paint job and you've got yourself oem sides, which are better quality. if ebay doesn't work you can get rs skirts from showstoppersusa. i believe they're a vendor on the site.
Old 02-22-2007
Registered!!

CLeeNx04CiVic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
ive had 2 sets of RS skirts and the fitment was pretty good but not perfect...took me 15 min to install both sides...plus IMO i think they look much better than the OEM ones (cause of the twist)...

btw...i have some RS skirts for sale for $100 (like new condition)...just pm me if interested
Old 02-22-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
why are you guys going through side skirt sets- did they break or something?
Old 02-22-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TRIZ
why are you guys going through side skirt sets- did they break or something?
same thing i was wondering lol, ebay sucks i checked em out and they have them priced for like 20bucks but when u look at their shipping charges its like 100dollars or something . I would get oem but the twist at the end of the skirt i dont like. its made especially to match with the oem rear lip and im not getting a rear lip because of my exhaust. I got a mugen lip for the front and just tryna find the rs sides. I checked out showstoppersusa but they dont have the rs skirts listed on their site. I havent put on the mugen lip yet because i wanna get the lip and skirts painted before installation. Im going to call showstoppersusa and see if they have them in stock if not ima pm ya. thanks for the responses
Old 02-22-2007
Registered!!

o n another thing absdynamics.com only sells to businesses apparently
Old 02-22-2007
Registered!!

TheGeneralLee can only hope to improve
^ i got some rs skirts for sale. 150+shipping in great condition. check out my FS thread....https://www.civicforums.com/forums/6...rs-skirts.html
Old 02-22-2007
Registered!!

Makeo is an unknown quantity at this point
gotta call showstoppersusa and ask for them
Old 02-22-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
showstoppersusa.com is where i got mine and they fit finem you just need to get them into place and bolt them up
Old 02-22-2007
Registered!!

thanks alot i prolly wont get to call them until tomorrow around what price they ask b4 i pm one of these guys on the forum