should i go for it? (pics inside) - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2007   #31
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
i only say this because i bought a used teggy and didnt take the time that i should have, i replaced the motor about 2 months later..
familycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007   #32
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud ofeye_see_you has much to be proud of
get it paint it and swap ak20 into it it would be killer that way .. and chap white comes to mind
eye_see_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007   #33
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
that motor doesn't look that new, as others have said. if he can prove it is, i'd go for it, maybe talk him down just a little on the price. as far as the purple color, some would say it's gay, but they'll stop when you kick their asses with that car. i actually kinda like the color, it's unique.
AmbulanceMonkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007   #34
Registered!!

speakeasy is an unknown quantity at this point
that integra is sick. a purple integra with a jdm itr front would be the ****
speakeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007   #35
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
Lol who ever said Integgy's get jacked a lot. 6thgen civics get jacked a lot too, especially 99-00's lol.
estebomb_ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007   #36
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by estebomb_ftw View Post
Lol who ever said Integgy's get jacked a lot. 6thgen civics get jacked a lot too, especially 99-00's lol.
go over to HT's stolen car database as well as team-integra.net.. they are both top on the list. its an easy hit, marketable and profitable. all you would have to do is grind the vin tag off and say its JDM YO! can you really blame a crook, its just an easy target! but i keep mine garaged and within a short sprint from where ever i am. LOL but no kidding its the truth. its right out the back door of my office and always garaged besides. its clean and i know it, so i am not going to give anyone the chance. i also live in a pretty good area of orange county, ca. and theft really isnt an issue.

in all seriousness if you live in a good area with low crime rate your cool.

but i would watch out for anything besides a stock car. you dont know who did the work and what is going to fail. you dont know what parts were original and which were replaced during the swap/rebuild(which we still dont dont which it was). you should also look at all the wiring. around the ecu as well as the tps, map, injectors and o2 sensor. this will be a good indication of, if the car was ever tuned with any sort of piggyback. that way you know why the original motor was replaced or rebuilt. if the car has 100k and the motor has 20k why did the motor go?? you want to know this to asses what the car went through with the previous owner. seems like low milage for a gsr to have to rebuild @80k....something is

Last edited by familycar; 02-20-2007 at 07:20 PM.
familycar is offline   Reply With Quote