Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my project for 2007

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough
my project for 2007

ive built a few different hondas over the years and i finally came across a car ive been waiting for. its a little rough right now, but hopefully after about a year and 20 grand or so she'll be shinin like a new penny. heres a few pics of her. the last pic will show what happens when you back your em2 into a mazda b2000 while youre drunk. mind you i just got the car out of the paint shop a month ago gettin a new rear bumper and paint work because someone rearended me.

Last edited by _unclejuice; 01-10-2007 at 06:39 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-10-2007
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
nice project
Old 01-10-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
You def shouldnt be driving when your drunk... you didnt buy that car when your were drunk did you? ha.. nah, I like the dented panels and the foot prints on your hood.

Nah though, i'm sure you'll clean it up real nice. Hopefully do a custom interior kuz that looks like ****... I see potential. What plans you got in store for it?
Old 01-10-2007
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough
boosted poor mans type r for power. youre supposed to build it with a b18c1 block, but im going to attempt it with the b18a1 ive got since i have two blocks. will have .20 over p73 pistons, type r rotating assembly, probably a gsr head but i havent decided on the head yet. wet nitrous kit, skunk2 chipped p28, hasport mounts, fully stripped interior, full cage, and a few other goodies for starters. i might ditch the b series later down the road for a stroked h22. ive got an h22a1, 2 h22a4's, and an h23 laying around im going to experiment with.

Last edited by _unclejuice; 01-10-2007 at 07:18 PM.
Old 01-10-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough
looks like you've got your work cut out for you man.
Old 01-10-2007
Registered!!

EM2 Shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like fun
Old 01-10-2007
Registered!!

nooboob is on a distinguished road
my eyes... my eyes!!!!!!!!

good luck with that. mad props if you get it done.
Old 01-10-2007
Registered!!

i meant poor mans type r, not type 5. just saw my typo. i fixed it. but yes, its going to be a task. i currently have about 15 hondas and probably 20 motors and trannies. i just love building cars. if i see a junk honda with potential, i buy it. sort of a problem i have. but i saw this one wedged up against a light pole in a scrap heap and had to have it. i only paid 400 for it so i think i got a good deal. the hood on it doesnt even fit. i pulled it out of the scrap pile and the holes lined up so i slapped it on. i think its from an ej or something. but im married now and its time to scale back my projects. im only going to build one at a time so im going to start parting my honda collection. stay tuned cause i have an ep3 ill be parting as soon as i finish the em2 im doing now.
Old 01-10-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
That needs a little work. Hopefully you stick with it.
Old 01-10-2007
Registered!!

i will. ive been waitin for a teg to come my way for a while. a lot of people have done the dc2 so im gonna do the da9. most of the da9's ive seen done are **** or rice. very few nice ones.
Old 01-10-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
hell yeah an ep3 im gonna be calling dibs on a few things already if i can lol
Old 01-10-2007
Registered!!

the ep3 is a while out. im going to get that em2 out of my way before i take on another part out. people on here got me runnin back and forth to ups, and takin pics and **** and then you dont hear from em again.
Old 01-10-2007
Registered!!

mr.rowdy is an unknown quantity at this point
Well good luck with that man looks like a nice project
Old 01-10-2007
Registered!!

im just hoping it doesnt keep getting worse. every time i look at it i find little stuff missing. it will be stripped to bare chassis and 99% of the car will be replaced, but if it isnt there to begin with im kinda in the dark.
Old 01-14-2007
Registered!!

well, after a few hours of wrenchin, the motor is out. i plan on pullin the tranny and suspension during the week if i have time. next will be the gutting of the interior and all wiring on the entire car. heres a little pic of where it stands now.

Old 01-14-2007
Registered!!

charcoalex is an unknown quantity at this point
cant wait to see what comes of that pile haha.
Old 01-14-2007
Registered!!

lol. i cant either. i was pullin the motor today thinkin, wtf have i done? i need to burn this **** now. out of all the cars ive built, this is in the worst condition except my trans am, but it wasnt fuel injected and didnt have a billion wires under the hood. im going to get a new harness from rywire because the old one is pretty f'd.
Old 01-14-2007
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
wow...i thought my integ was a project. You must really love working on cars. That looks like a huge project. Keep us updated with pics as you go. The car has a lot of potential. if your going boost you can keep the ls head.

but i suggest saving for a hondata s300 and skipping the skunk2 chip. I have a mugen chip, it makes the car fast but it also makes the car run rich as hell. The great thing about DA's is there pretty light compared to a dc2. Good luck
Old 01-14-2007
Registered!!

id like to keep the ls head because ive got 2 and a backup is nice. but id like vtec a little more with boost.
Old 01-14-2007
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
yeah i wanna boost my gsr, but no way i can pass smog with a non factory turbo.
Old 01-14-2007
Registered!!

i dont even think im going to register mine. im gonna build it for 99% drag. the other 1% will be illegal time on the street. i dont think it will ever pass emissions turbo'd. you got any gsr parts like a crank or anything you want to get rid of. i dont have much b series stuff.