Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

someone broke into my car last night. :(

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough
someone broke into my car last night. :(

and didn't even get a chance to take anything because they got scared off.
I was walking out to my car and noticed a huge pile of glass next to the drivers side and I thought to myself, "I would have never parked in that." Then I saw the window and my heart dropped. haha. I just put a new stereo in, had my iPod hanging out right there, all my textbooks I just dropped a load of money on, and nothing was gone. The only thing they did was start to pull an auxilary cable out of the dash. I feel fortunate for that, but now I have glass everywhere. Bummed too because I planned on putting my sportlines on today that have been sitting in my room for too long, and a revo ss.

oh well I suppose. Things happen and it could have been much worse. At least I know someone that can get me a window for extremely cheap.
Old 01-04-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Happened to me too. They started to pull the in-dash out but I ran out when the alarm went off and they booked it. Thats why I hate parking in ANY apartment complex.
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
i just feel sorry for the fool that I catch trying to break in my car...both you guys were fortunate it wasn't worse...
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough
yeah, i just keep telling myself it could have been worse.
I went and got a window today for 60 bucks, like new, and put it in, but DAMN it's taking forever to actually get all of the glass out of the door. I blew it all out with an air compressor and there was still glass in the tracks. Round two I guess.
Old 01-05-2007
Registered!!

Derwood is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone broke into my 93 Eclipse the other day.... And it's not like they could have busted out my door windows or anything like that... or opened the door since they weren't locked.... they had to blow out my HATCH....

That effing window costs more than what they took!
Old 01-05-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Man, everyone's cars are being broken into I'm in an apt. complex but my car is in a car port w/ a light directly over it, but I worry even though I have a stock HU.
Old 01-05-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
Man, everyone's cars are being broken into I'm in an apt. complex but my car is in a car port w/ a light directly over it, but I worry even though I have a stock HU.
when I went to the apartment complex, I purposely parked my car directly under a street light and right in the view of many of the apartments, and it still got broken into. I guess it helped somewhat though, because someone reported the break in before I did.