Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

How screwed am I??

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Cool

Originally Posted by Dieselboy
yeah, everybody's right... f the performance mods... just make it look nice... and when some assclown pulls up to race.....just rev my engine and turn up the music and then...nothing... let them waste all of their gas and effort struggling to win in some imaginary world they made up.....
but it is irritating... i'm from cali so im used to seeing nice civics and shiz.. moved to colorado and all the kids are gay or drive fords with their stupid *** broncos crap...

Same here I moved from West Covina 91790 to HELL in Southern Oklahoma. Nothin sais lovin like kissin a cousin.
Old 12-30-2006
Registered!!

Matteo will become famous soon enough
man this thread is depressing...

i have a auto, but i dont really mind. i still like my car anyways, and i dont regret putting all the bolt-on's i have because it IS faster than stock and it sounds great! looks good too lol

I think im going to do surgery on the tranny next so its not a "slushbox" anymore : ) and front lip + side skirts, also yellow fogs, black housing angel eyes and 8000k HID's. Maybe a few other things and im done

Unless i stumble on a couple thousand for a turbo! lol, but thats too much work and i dont want to ruin my warranty so ya, thats how i look at it

Autos are great for turbo and are usually more reliable
yeah, as long as you do some work on the tranny...i listed some options the page before that im considering, that will work well even without turbo ; )
Old 12-30-2006
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ of course, Torque converter and tranny cooler should do.
Old 12-30-2006
Registered!!

Dieselboy is an unknown quantity at this point
I had 2 kids in a Nissan altima tryin to pull on me 50 feet from a light..... short....light turns red they stop at light , I stop at light to turn left, look over at them with my windows rolled down and laughed in their faces... it was great...they didn't know what to do.

They don't like people from Cali out here in coloropoopo.... with that being said, I'm going to slam a nice LA stick on my window....but not the huge one that looks geh.
Old 12-30-2006
Registered!!

Ah! I've been approved for a loan on a 350z.... too bad it's rear wheel drive...screwed in these snow storms...

during the summer i will drop and change rims... my hondas gonna wear its swim trunks (uh) and lose it's sweater.(oh man did i just say that?)
Old 01-16-2007
Registered!!

Nevermind

I traded the civic in and bought a Black EVO VIII
Woooo Hoooooo www.myspace.com/stefankubicki
Old 01-16-2007
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
SE does come in manual i dunno who told u they dont