Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My UKDM 7thgen, SSM Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the rough
My UKDM 7thgen, SSM Coupe

Well, i've been here a while but only posted pics of her stock up to now... well, here's my car!!!! I went out in the cold with my brother to the local industrial estate cos i didn't want to drive far and get it all shitted up again.

Beware, there'a a lot of pics... I thought i might as well take a good few while i was there...

Feel free to comment, good or bad (or if you can't be bothered, fair enough =) )... i don't mind what you say, cos i loves her anyways, innit y0!

I know i'm not "slammed", but round where i live it just isn't possible, the roads are awful.

Opinions? Praise? Pointing and laughing? Bring it on... it's all good.

UKDM RHD ftw! =)
Old 12-23-2006
Registered!!

coupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the rough
A couple of her dirrrrty, so i cleaned the wheels... then the rest of it looked a bit sorry for itself, so i had to do the lot!

All taken on my phone camera... good shots, eh?

AND CLEAN!!! w00t!

Old 12-23-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
hottness!!
Old 12-23-2006
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude I want those tails...
Old 12-23-2006
Registered!!

04TXtoys will become famous soon enough04TXtoys will become famous soon enough
looks good, i like it!
Old 12-23-2006
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all
niceeeee...... love the rims!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2006
Registered!!

legacyse is an unknown quantity at this point
nice and clean
cool rear fog lamp/whatever you call them.
Old 12-23-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Can you take a pic of that front bumper WITHOUT the front plate and braket on it? It looks exactly like what we want over here by not having the flat spot for a plate.
Old 12-23-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute
how much will that rear foglight be, can you find out for me? as well as the mirrors
Old 12-23-2006
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough
i just simply love the Folding mirror.. GIMME GIMME!!!
Old 12-23-2006
Registered!!

MarkieMark will become famous soon enough
wow def. lovin the rims.
what's your suspension setup? looks perfect.
Old 12-23-2006
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
Looks good so far. I'm not a fan of bronze rims on silver car, but yours looks good...love those rims haha. Good drop too, a lip kit would look hott.
Old 12-23-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
can use some tint, looks good though
Old 12-23-2006
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
OMG! rhd!!!!

wanna trade?
Old 12-23-2006
1k2kovak

i like it, but you guys's back bumper reflector thing is retarded IMO.
Old 12-23-2006
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
*points and laughs* bwahahahahahaaa!! Just kidding, car looks nice. I rather like the rear bumper light, asymmetry is the name of the game lately.
Old 12-23-2006
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Beautiful....simple and clean. Im anti-body kits and I think our cars look great with a simple drop. I suggest we trade our tailights so we can both be unique!
Old 12-23-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
ur car is awsome! not much done but it is cool to see ukdm being repped.
oh and please mail me the rear bumper and tails!!!!!
Old 12-24-2006
Registered!!

Civman500 is an unknown quantity at this point
lookin good dude, especially the tails those are tight as hell
Old 12-24-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by HondaKorn
hottness!!
Thank you

Originally Posted by johnbt23
niceeeee...... love the rims!!!!!!
Cheers mate, me too!

Originally Posted by legacyse
nice and clean
cool rear fog lamp/whatever you call them.
Thanks, yes it is a fog lamp, it's been VERY foggy/misty here the last few days and believe me, following a car with a rear fog lamp switched on, during a dark, fast, night time misty drive is a lot easier than following a car without one switched on...if you see what i mean...
If you're caning along a dark country road and it's foggy, a slower car in front can almost literally jump out at you if it's foggy enough - and it has been lately... the rear fog's been getting plenty of use!

Originally Posted by Rufus
Can you take a pic of that front bumper WITHOUT the front plate and braket on it? It looks exactly like what we want over here by not having the flat spot for a plate.
I could do... but that would mean taking the bumper off (i think), to get to the screws... i believe it is screwed through the bumper itself, and it would leave holes that needed to be filled, smoothed and painted etc... But i'll try to have a peek and see exactly what's what for ya

Originally Posted by 1sykcivic
how much will that rear foglight be, can you find out for me? as well as the mirrors

Right, no offense to ANYONE , but i've been asked this question about 63,231,734,794 times now on lots of different sites.

So here goes... deep breath...

Mirrors: $207 each - without taxing, delivery to me and shipping to you.

Fog Assembly: $70-$100 again, as above (the rate of this part has varied everytime i've enquired about it... dont ask me why ??????? lolz)

Tail Lights: $175 each (approx, i honestly cant remember), again, no shipping, taxes etc etc

Fenders with repeater holes: $313 each side, as above... etc

There are fog assemblys almost identical available from jdmland.com (i think that's where they're from...) that are meant for the Integra, but they look almost the same as mine to me. And they're a lot cheaper!

Originally Posted by ohsnapsjay08
i just simply love the Folding mirror.. GIMME GIMME!!!
Thanks mate... and NO, NO NO!!!

Originally Posted by MarkieMark
wow def. lovin the rims.
what's your suspension setup? looks perfect.
Thank you, i love my rims too... i loved them since i first saw them and just had to have them.

I've got KW Variant 1 Coilovers, not slammed because the road surfaces around where i live are shcoking in some places and i'd have knackered bumpers/fenders within minutes! I just wanted them wound down to a sensible daily drive-able height that looked half decent too.

Thanks fo the kind words.

Originally Posted by estebomb_ftw
Looks good so far. I'm not a fan of bronze rims on silver car, but yours looks good...love those rims haha. Good drop too, a lip kit would look hott.
Cheers mate... yeah, bronze on silver tends to be a love-it or hate-it thing... that's cool, each to their own and all that. But you like mine, so yay, lolz

A lip kit is coming, and perhaps some carbon too.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
can use some tint, looks good though
Might be getting some light tint... thanks, btw!

Originally Posted by HondaLuver
OMG! rhd!!!!

wanna trade?
Yeah, baby! RHD ftw!!1!1!!1 lol

No thanks, i'll keep my UKDM!

Originally Posted by 1k2kovak
i like it, but you guys's back bumper reflector thing is retarded IMO.
Well thanks, nice first post by the way. Mind you, i did say "All comments, good or bad!"....

It sounds like you're the one who's retarded, it's not a "back bumper reflector thing", it's a UK Legal requirement Fog Light, for better visibility in foggy/misty conditions... and believe me, they work!!! I didn't put the bloody thing there anyway, it's standard fit!

How the hell can an inanimate fog lamp be retarded, anyway?

Originally Posted by TeLLy
*points and laughs* bwahahahahahaaa!! Just kidding, car looks nice. I rather like the rear bumper light, asymmetry is the name of the game lately.
Lmao... thanks, lol...

Asymmetery rules d00d, its soooo JaY dEeeE Em y0!

Originally Posted by doctor
Beautiful....simple and clean. Im anti-body kits and I think our cars look great with a simple drop. I suggest we trade our tailights so we can both be unique!
Thank you kindly. I'll be getting a lip kit and just about call it a day... except an exhaust, obviously!

I LOVE my tails... no way man, they're all mine!

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
ur car is awsome! not much done but it is cool to see ukdm being repped.
oh and please mail me the rear bumper and tails!!!!!
Thanks man, i know it's only wheels, coils, (and SPC rear arm), but i just wanted to ***** her out a bit.
Modded EM2s in the UK are uber-rare (there's hardl any EM2s here as it is)and i bet i'm the only Civic in the UK with XD9s, let alone the only EM2 on Work's. w00t for me, yeeeaaah!!!

And no, the bumper and tails are mine!

Originally Posted by Civman500
lookin good dude, especially the tails those are tight as hell
Thanks you very much, i like the UKDM tails best too, which is lucky, cos that's what i've got

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated. Lip, exhaust and maybe Carbon hood to come!!!

Andy
Old 12-24-2006
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough

Old 12-24-2006
Registered!!

^^^ Yeah, i dont know why i've got "X"'s coming up rather than smilie's...?

Anybody know why that might be?
Old 12-24-2006
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
looks good bro. The fog light, bumper, rims, drop, side markers... all looking much better then the us stock civc. Hasnt anyone overthere converted to US tails on the coupe?
Old 12-24-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TRIZ
looks good bro. The fog light, bumper, rims, drop, side markers... all looking much better then the us stock civc. Hasnt anyone overthere converted to US tails on the coupe?
Thank you.

I've NEVER seen a UKDM with USDM tails, in fact you're lucky to see a modified EM2 over here at all. I know of about 5 altogether and all have stock UK tails... which, IMO are nicer anyway. Honda only brought about 11 EM2s over to the UK (slight exaggeration, but not far from the truth, seriously... you hardly EVER see one).
Old 12-24-2006
Registered!!

kilo_02 is an unknown quantity at this point
holy **** i'm in love with you car i want it now!!
Old 12-24-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
looks nice and i love your RHD setup...wanna get a price on some mirrors or have a usdm mirror setup?
Old 12-25-2006
Registered!!

^^^ Hahaha, no thanks mate, i'm quite happy with my folding mirrors thanks!

Thanks for the nice comment.
Old 12-25-2006
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
It's so green over there compared to Arizona. lol
Old 12-25-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
those work wheels are HOT!
Old 12-25-2006
Banned

socom2player is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by coupe2003
It sounds like you're the one who's retarded, it's not a "back bumper reflector thing", it's a UK Legal requirement Fog Light, for better visibility in foggy/misty conditions... and believe me, they work!!! I didn't put the bloody thing there anyway, it's standard fit!

How the hell can an inanimate fog lamp be retarded, anyway?
I'm not following how I am retarded? I just stated my opinion that the rear bumper in the UK looks retarded because of that foglight. I'm sorry i do not live in the UK like you and do not know the proper name for it since the USDM does not have it, once again thank you for critizing me for my opinion.

Quick Reply: My UKDM 7thgen, SSM Coupe