Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Updated Pics...let me know what you think!

Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hksjza80 is an unknown quantity at this point
how you like the megan racing header?
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

Indiandude89 is an unknown quantity at this point
lookin damn clean... cant wait to see the car with some rims on it
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

guitarchan16 is an unknown quantity at this point
The header is AWESOME...makes it loud, but with the EVO II being so deep and quiet, it makes a good compromise! As for the door not closing right...that's what i was talking about when i was doing this for about 2 and a half weeks trying to get it to work right...but i finally got it closing like stock...you wouldn't know i had them if i didn't rais them up. Looks stock and shuts like stock...

But apparently the door closing wrong is a big problem because after about a week, i took it to a customizing shop who does these doors and they said that I did a better job than a lot of shops around here and they suggested that i just keep messing with it until i got it...and after a total of probably 20 hours of working on it...i got it...(I know, 20 hours in almost 3 weeks isn't a lot, but I work 8-5 and it gets dark at 5:40, so i didn't have much options)

Either way...shuts perfect and looks stock...but if i want to show off...I CAN...
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
Finally got to see pics of your car.... very nice! Turbo next?
Old 12-15-2006
Registered!!

svtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats a good looking civic!!
Old 12-16-2006
Registered!!

I'm going to take my time before i get the turbo...i'm the kinda guy that wants to make sure i get TOP QUALITY before i go throwin money into it. I've only had the vic since August...I've come the the conclusion that i'll either do custom setup or DEZOD...either way...turbo is Definetely in my future plans...

My first thread on here was my custom turbo plans that was going to run me a little over $8000...but i decided that it was a little to rich for me right now...so i'm holding off...

Hopefully after christmas i'll get some rims and lip kit...lookin for some TSUNAMI Side Skirts if anyone knows where i can find some...And i may order a front bumper from the dude in Turkey that made Berk_civicTURK's custom body kit. Little pricey, but NICE!...

But like i said...lookin for TSUNAMI Side Skirts...they're nice and clean...pass the word around or let me know if you find some...
Old 12-16-2006
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
lambos are nice bro. i bet u get attention like krazy with em....

i miss my lambos =\

i had em on my av6...and it was a compelte show car......but keep up the good work bro
Old 12-16-2006
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
lambo = the mod that gets you most attention from people....

you want attention? get lambos...
Old 12-16-2006
Registered!!

Yeah...see...it's a mod that doesn't change anything about my car. I can open my doors normal(just not quite as far), so i don't have to do it, but it will definetely get me some points when i decide to take the car to a local show...
Old 12-16-2006
Registered!!

skoot is an unknown quantity at this point
Very clean! Love the grill! Is there a way to take pics of the back where you mounted the custom grill pieces?
Old 12-16-2006
Registered!!

all i did was chop off the stock piece and i mounted it by cutting the mesh a little (about 2in.) bigger than the hold and then trimming it so i could bend it around the opening(if that makes sence) then to hold it down i just used some good ol' duct-tape(SHHHHHHH cheap but it works) no screwing or anything so it makes it easier and clean...I should have done a DIY like a nice guy, but i didn't really want anyone to know i was using duct-tape...oh well...my secret's out now! Think what you want...it works and it can't be seen...at least my bumper isn't being held on by tape...lol
Old 12-16-2006
Registered!!

skoot is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool..whatever works. We call duct tape 100mph tape..lol
Old 12-18-2006
Registered!!

That's funny because i just raced a Mustang last night (beat him BTW )and got up to 117ish and the grill is still there...so i guess that proves that...HAHA
Old 12-20-2006
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
^^^ there's no way you can beat a mustang... Civics can't beat a mountain bike........
Old 12-20-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Mralbino
^^^ there's no way you can beat a mustang... Civics can't beat a mountain bike........
ok...i knew someone would say it...and you know what i have to say... ...why would i make it up...whatever...
Old 12-20-2006
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
Alright.... Nobody is going to believe you... and your a dumbass for going 117. your 22 and your driving 117 mph like a 17 yr old ricer.
Old 12-20-2006
Registered!!

It was probably like a 1980 4 cylinder mustang...
Old 12-20-2006
Registered!!

Actually...it was a 2002 ...and he thought that my car was turboed...he couldn't believe it...so i'm not surprised if you don't...

and yes...i was going a little fast, but i love making guys in heavy mustangs feel stupid when they think it will be an easy kill...just 'cause i'm a RICER!!!
Old 12-20-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Oooh, look, a noob battle.

Oh, wait, I'm a noob too. Oh well.
Old 12-20-2006
Registered!!

theres no way... i could believe it if it were a 4 cyl... but they only made v-6 in 2002 and of course the v-8. i have the same mods as you and there is no way in hell... My integra could barely beat a v-6 mustang. and a stock LS integra will take your IHE civic.
Old 12-20-2006
Registered!!

Are you sure you have the same setup or just IHE? because if you don't have the SAME setup then your not pushing the SAME power...and just because i can drive better doesn't mean you have to be jealous. I know what i did...and i know how good i can drive...so whatever
Old 12-20-2006
Registered!!

i do have the same setup... Megan Header / Downpipe, Thermal R&D Catback and SRI, you have an EX but that don't do ****. Bolt ons don't do **** to our cars. If it was you vs a stock 7thgen... it will probably pretty damn close. And im Oh so jealous of a n00b that can drive 117 mph. and your right... I suck at driving your so much better than me... i can't believe how much better you are than me.... i mean OH MY GOSH your so much better than me not to mention your better than everybody here also! Your so cool... i wish i was like you. Does anybody else want to be as cool as him?? i know i do!!
Old 12-20-2006
Registered!!

Where do you get off calling me a N00b? Just because I'm new to the site does not make me a n00b...(that's a retarded word anyway, but i use it for the sake of everyone else)...And i CRUSHED a couple of stock 7th gens that wanted to race...so you're just blowin air...you can't validate anything you're saying...
Old 12-20-2006
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Mralbino
i do have the same setup... Megan Header / Downpipe, Thermal R&D Catback and SRI, you have an EX but that don't do ****. Bolt ons don't do **** to our cars. If it was you vs a stock 7thgen... it will probably pretty damn close. And im Oh so jealous of a n00b that can drive 117 mph. and your right... I suck at driving your so much better than me... i can't believe how much better you are than me.... i mean OH MY GOSH your so much better than me not to mention your better than everybody here also! Your so cool... i wish i was like you. Does anybody else want to be as cool as him?? i know i do!!
That was gHey
Old 12-20-2006
Registered!!

you make it sound like your bolt ons added 50HP to the wheels. They are bolt ons... you probably only gained like 5 HP... they dont do anything. you probably try to race subies and vettes. Anybody can vouge for me that bolt ons don't do that much. And im new to the site as well... lol and i hate the word n00b also.. but you driving like a jackass and racing everything out there... go to the ****ing track instead of streetracing... thats how people get killed. but it's your life.. you can do what you want. You can continue racing stock civics, and ****ing up your car by pushing it like its a race car.
Old 12-20-2006
Registered!!

alright well... im done arguing, back to the topic... Clean car.... Not diggin the lambos... Keep it clean.
Old 12-20-2006
Registered!!

Thanks...maybe if i'm in the orland area sometime...we can go to the track and see what's up...don't get me wrong...it sounds like i race all the time...i don't, but i do know how to and it's fun to make a trash talking USDA drivin redneck look like a moron because i beat him because he doesn't know how to drive...HAHAHA