Opinions, Opinions - Page 3 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2006   #61  
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
eddie you whoreee
Suzy Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006   #62  
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
at elast i'm nto as bad as adam suzy
eddiechaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006   #63  
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
true dat
Suzy Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006   #64  
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
he has liek 500 posts in every thread on this site.
Old 12-12-2006   #65  
=Mugen7thgen=

Damn this 7th gen community seems really fun. people are funny as hell! eddie brother who is diana ham? ur old car?
Old 12-12-2006   #66  
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Mugen7thgen= View Post
Damn this 7th gen community seems really fun. people are funny as hell! eddie brother who is diana ham? ur old car?
dude... thats a girl on 7th gen who past away recently.. she was well known on the site.... soo outa respect pretty much all of us have RIP Diana
djrabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006   #67  
i love my morreale

Diana Ham was a 7thGenCivicGurlie that was missing for quite some time & was found dead by a river that she used to walk through on the way home forma bar by her house.
Old 12-12-2006   #68  
=Mugen7thgen=

May i put that on my sig? out of respect? OMG was she murdered?
Old 12-12-2006   #69  
i love my morreale

my posts in this thread will get better cause im drinking
Old 12-12-2006   #70  
i love my morreale

noi she wasn't murdered she was drunk & fell into it.
Old 12-12-2006   #71  
Registered!!

christmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of light
Mugen7thgen = nighthawk = tsudo = idiot
christmaspie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006   #72  
i love my morreale

free photoshop post:

Old 12-12-2006   #73  
=Mugen7thgen=

omg she was drunk and fell into it? dude thats aweful im sorry. was it on the news? how old was she
Old 12-12-2006   #74  
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiechaps View Post
The water was abnormally high and she slipped & fell into it.
correction.
pon55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006   #75  
i love my morreale

search it there are liek a few threads out about it.
Old 12-12-2006   #76  
i love my morreale

oh it was a while ago i dont remember exactly what happened
Old 12-12-2006   #77  
=Mugen7thgen=

Mind if i put the RIP under my name. just for common courtesy
Old 12-12-2006   #78  
i love my morreale

go right ahead man
Old 12-12-2006   #79  
=Mugen7thgen=

Thx Eddie. so Eddie whihc part of jersey u from brother?
Old 12-12-2006   #80  
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
wow this page accumulated 5 pages of bullshit in four hours
dp_yz713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006   #81  
i love my morreale

Quote:

ocean county
Old 12-12-2006   #82  
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Im Back!!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2006   #83  
i love my morreale

welcome!
Old 12-12-2006   #84  
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
No place that you've ever heard of Danny Boy
Rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006   #85  
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujak View Post
wtf and i was nice to mugen7thgen too, crap now i gotta be mean.

btw mugen7thgen in your profile you say "turbo kit or supercharter kit" there is no supercharger application for the d17
hahaahahah i love that sig
Old 12-12-2006   #86  
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice
well i guess everyone agrees the blacked out OEMs! haha
oh neone have the link to the DIY?
metalviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006   #87  
i love my morreale

it si pretty funny
Old 12-12-2006   #88  
i love my morreale

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalviper View Post
i'll give you the diy first hand IM me
Old 12-12-2006   #89  
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalviper View Post
search noob... is it me for all these new members are 18 and remind me of someone?
Old 12-12-2006   #90  
i love my morreale

don't be so mean.no one was that mean to you