Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Opinions, Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
^ Exactly
Old 12-12-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 04NiGhTHWK
ya pics of ur car would be nice to c which looks best!
here you go bud

Click image for larger version

Name:	car 022.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	68907

Last edited by Kevbotron; 12-12-2006 at 05:10 PM.
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

AequitasVeritas is an unknown quantity at this point
04NiGhTHWK reminds me of tsudocivic2k4
or whoever that was yesterday...

Last edited by AequitasVeritas; 12-12-2006 at 05:26 PM. Reason: had to go find the name
Old 12-12-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
^ It is the same person. tuso was banned yesterday and now he has a new screen name.

BTW Nice sedan Kev!
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

oh lord.....here we go again...
Old 12-12-2006
Banned

04NiGhTHWK has a little shameless behaviour in the past
TSUDO PWNS! im here not to make enemys im here to make friends. The sedan looks clean. U should go with the projectors. My friend Ian has that same car with projectros looks really nice.
Old 12-12-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
TSUDO PWNS! im here not to make enemys im here to make friends. The sedan looks clean. U should go with the projectors. My friend Ian has that same car with projectros looks really nice.
dude ur gonna get banned again lol.... id go with black housing... projectors suck like ur mom on her weddin night
Old 12-12-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
omfg....buahahaha
Old 12-12-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i say projector if you wanna go HID RETRO, JDM Style if your gunna stay stock.
Old 12-12-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
paint the oems silver that'd be something different & unique. everyone & their grandmother has blacked out headlights
Old 12-12-2006
=Mugen7thgen=

HID looks so good on civics. Honda should start making hid stock. I think Acuras all do that now.
Old 12-12-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by eddiechaps
paint the oems silver that'd be something different & unique. everyone & their grandmother has blacked out headlights
yeah that be hot, but wouldnt be usefule since silver is a light color.... and my grandmother does have BOH lol....shes pimpin at her work now
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

and there goes 04tsudocivic2k4
Old 12-12-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by =Mugen7thgen=
HID looks so good on civics. Honda should start making hid stock. I think Acuras all do that now.
acuras been makin HID's stock since 99 or 00... cept RSX since its like a civic to them.....
Old 12-12-2006
Banned

(425)891-6540

is that your number?

thanks rufus
Old 12-12-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
call him up & ask him yourself
Old 12-12-2006
Banned

hahaah im bout tooo
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

lol, nice. i wonder how many people will call him tonight and yell at him for being retarded
Old 12-12-2006
=Mugen7thgen=

LOl thats so mean. we did that 2 a kid who played cs with. It was kinda mean. So what did nighty do to make everyone angry? poor guy
Old 12-12-2006
i love my morreale

idk ask ravi lmao
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

here's some insight in 04 nighthawk

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=285784

ps. he started the post
Old 12-12-2006
Banned

hahaahahahah
Old 12-12-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by AequitasVeritas
and there goes 04tsudocivic2k4
aww and we never got to see his car...owell latersssss
Old 12-12-2006
i love my morreale

waht is wrong with these people man...ravi you are a sonofabitch
Old 12-12-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
aww and we never got to see his car...owell latersssss
it was prob. that SHOW STOPPER on cardomain....ADAM WHERES THAT LINK!
Old 12-12-2006

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
crazyyyyyyy
Old 12-12-2006
i love my morreale

show stopper? isn't that a song?
Old 12-12-2006
=Mugen7thgen=

LOL omg that tsudo guy started all that madness. so is nighthawk tsudo? hmm well i guess this site sounds like fun. lol does stuff happen like this all the time?
Old 12-12-2006
i love my morreale

not really. but i'ma ***** the crap out of this thread. i'm bored and have nothing better to do. but there will eb an annoyign noob every once in a while.
Old 12-12-2006

not until recently

Quick Reply: Opinions, Opinions