Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My Tach Install

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tsudocivic2k4
AB u crakc me up. LAWL LAWl. DUDe why just why would u put a tac down there? are u indian.

You're an idiot. If I told you what I really think of you, I'd likely be banned.

edit: And no, i'm not indian. I'm 100% american, or Irish, if you want to go back to my great grandparents. Somehow, your comment is even more absurd coming from someone who writes as though English is not their first language. Good luck on your career in law enforcement, but realize you need to be able to put together cohesive and coherent sentences in order to not look like a complete toolbox when the prosecution puts you on a stand. How do you intend to write traffic tickets and reports, when the rest of us doubt your ability to spell your own first name??

Last edited by AmbulanceMonkee; 12-11-2006 at 01:32 AM.
Old 12-11-2006

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rice4lyfe
lol everyones so nice to each other. i just love it! hahah

anyways, nice tach, at first i thought someone made a single pod cluster bezel, but it still looks clean.

haha ambulance, sorry to mash, but ur shifter looked like a ***** at first

I had that shift **** for about a month, I now have a black one, with a different shape. I must say, it doesn't look nearly as phallic. The one in this pic, looked a lot better in the picture when I ordered it.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Axe Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee
You're an idiot. If I told you what I really think of you, I'd likely be banned.
Me thinks we should report this thread and get these morons banned or at least butt hurt for a while. What say thee? Agree?
Old 12-11-2006

Depends, are you saying I should be banned??
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

inthenameofweez is an unknown quantity at this point
Definately not. you just pwned three (what appear to be) very retarded post makers.
I wouldn't mind the tach being there either. What no one thought to consider before bashing your ride is that maybe the location was to keep it discrete (SP) to keep prying eyes from considering you might have an $8K engine swap or something.
It's the little things that freak me out about my car, so I try and keep it as stock as possible as far as looks. And yes, very clean dash. I like.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Depends, are you saying I should be banned??
Not you. The dim wits who dissed your ride.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by inthenameofweez
Definately not. you just pwned three (what appear to be) very retarded post makers.
I wouldn't mind the tach being there either. What no one thought to consider before bashing your ride is that maybe the location was to keep it discrete (SP) to keep prying eyes from considering you might have an $8K engine swap or something.
It's the little things that freak me out about my car, so I try and keep it as stock as possible as far as looks. And yes, very clean dash. I like.

I agree....the 5 inch shift light tach on top of the dash is an open invitation. It sez "steal me". Which is why I went the discrete route too.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

And plus, it's J|)/\/\ tyte!!
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
Very clean.. i like
Old 12-11-2006

Originally Posted by kasimmmmm
Very clean.. i like
Oh, you don't want to bash where I put mine, 'cause that seems to be the thing to do today. Thanks for being civil.

edit: clarified.

Last edited by AmbulanceMonkee; 12-11-2006 at 01:54 AM.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

ME? No, I was making fun of no brains black vic that decided to punch you through the internet like it meant anything.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

I like your sig by the way. lol
Old 12-11-2006

Yeah, I edited my last post. I like my sig, too, but i'm thinking a certain moron won't enjoy it so much.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

I'm going to bed, hopefully we can remove this low IQ from the boards that are already known as pointless to visit.

It's now been documented, I WANT HIM BANNED. (Like I have any authority. lol)
Old 12-11-2006

I'm going to bed, hopefully we can remove this low IQ from the boards that are already known as pointless to visit.

It's now been documented, I WANT HIM BANNED. (Like I have any authority. lol)
True, but it's good to have goals. And this is likely much more attainable than cramming a WRX engine into a 7th gen. Cheaper, too.
Old 12-11-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
It's out of the way, and I couldn't think of a better place to put it. It's not like I stare at I while I'm driving. I drove the car for like 6 months without a tach, so I can do just fine without ever looking at the tach. I just feel the powerband (what little power there is), and listen to the engine. The tach is there so I glance at it once in a while, and see if I'm anywhere near red lining the car. Maybe I should get an 8" tach, that goes up to 10K RPM, with a 4000 candlepower 4" shift light, and mount it prominently in the center of the dash?? Mine is small, and out of the way.
You could have bought a single gauge pod and placed it neatly in front your gauge cluster, where the tach should be. It's your car so obviously you will do what you want but it looks real tacky laying down there.

Hello genius, the tach is even more visible now than what it was on the cluster.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Maverick_1337 will become famous soon enoughMaverick_1337 will become famous soon enough
i got the same one but not down there..
Old 12-11-2006

Got another pic that shows how it's actually mounted??