Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

lost wheel lock.

Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fakitzjason is an unknown quantity at this point
lost wheel lock.

i somehow misplaced my wheel lock. is there a frickin way i can take the locks out by force? i have a new set of wheel locks that i bought since the place i bought my locks didnt have the "master key". can i somehow take out the locks?
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
If you have dealer wheel locks they have a master key. Otherwise a shop would have to break/cut them. I'm not sure of any other way but I'm sure this has happened to someone else here before.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

AequitasVeritas is an unknown quantity at this point
do you happen to know what brand wheel locks they are? This happened to me and the place where i got them had one that was close enough to get them off. actually they gave it too me. now, thats customer service.

try discount tire if there is one near you.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

ohh mang. well i dont have the dealer locks. i think the person who broke into my car durin the summer stole my locks. lol. well ya.. i guess i have to go to a shop that could break them. thanks mang.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by AequitasVeritas
do you happen to know what brand wheel locks they are? This happened to me and the place where i got them had one that was close enough to get them off. actually they gave it too me. now, thats customer service.

try discount tire if there is one near you.
thanks mang. discount tire is actually just down the street. do u kno how much they cost to take them off?
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

they did mine for free. just tell them you bought it from them and that you never received the remover! lol

THAT will get them movin for ya
Old 12-11-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
I think that depends on whether they have a key that's close enough. Either way, this situation sucks for you. Hope it works out.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

let us know how it goes for ya
Old 12-11-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
just pull real hard, lol, if that dont work, gunna have to break them off
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

hey guys.. good news. i went to a local tire shop and told them bout my lil problem and luckily they had a matchin key. only charged me 5 bucks. neways.. thanks every1 for the help. i'll just return or just sell my new locks that i bought last week. haha!
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

sweet. no problem for the help.
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
Glad that worked out for you. Saved you alot of headaches. But ya hope you they gave you a new key and DON' T LOSE THEM. Take care