Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Finally finished my audio setup, too bad I got jacked last night...

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006
I Queef > You

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sKwiD is on a distinguished road
Finally finished my audio setup, too bad I got jacked last night...

I'm up late last night at my girlfriend's place doing hw and I hear some banging right outside of my window. I think to myself, hmm, odd that somebody would be opening and closing their hood at 3a.m. Then all of a sudden I hear my alarm go off. About 10 seconds later it stops, so I know for sure I was getting jacked. I run outside and up the street to where my car is and what do you know, two broken windows! Yup, turns out they popped my hood and dislocated my negative, just as I suspected. And the ******* were about 10 cars ahead of my car hitting them up too! By the time that I decided I would want to do something the bastards drove off. Couldn't see the license plate, but I'm pretty sure the car was a Black Corolla S (i hate Corolla S's). Anyway, I called the cops and they were surprisingly pretty helpful, or at least they took some initiative to do SOMETHING, rather than say oh, tough luck buddy. They got here in less than 10minutes after I called, maybe because I'm in La Jolla (the pearl of San Diego). They finger printed a few spots on my car and then the others too. There were a few flyers posted up around the neighborhood about a "Black Japanese Car, Asian Kids, vandalizing and stealing" stuff, and there was a listed license plate. So I told the cop and he said he'd run the plates. Anyway, here's the damage.

2 broken windows, missing radio console, shift **** gone, right side crossover gone, Alpine Type-S sub and Kenwood amp gone, and my camcorder, which I care most about b/c I have film projects due every week (one tomorrow that I obviously can't do).

Anyway, if you guys have a radio console laying around I would be more than happy to buy it off of you. Expect a part out very soon.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00123.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	68149   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00124.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	68150   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00125.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	68151  
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
that sucks man...any cars you might be interested in?
Old 10-10-2006
I Queef > You

Nah, my mom just recently paid off this car. I just wanna go back to stock and keep it that way. I would trade the car in for a bike (GSXR) if I could, but that would just get stolen here at UCSD also, no joke. 1 truck, 3 people, lift, gone. I want a luxery car though. It's too fatiguing driving the civic.
Old 10-10-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Sucks to hear bud, my brother drives a black Corolla S, but he lives in Boston heh. I like the painted esteuceon and guage surrounder thingy.
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
damn, damn, damn...sorry about that mang....at least they got their finger prints..hopefully something turns up..invest in a chainsaw and bazooka
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

HONDURA is an unknown quantity at this point
wow that sucks man.....theives should all be burned to death....my car was stolen a week after i had done my $2000 audio setup
Old 10-10-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
sux bro forkin thieves blow. this is exactly the reason that i don't do anything to my system. I can't believe they broke both windows.
Old 10-10-2006
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
man.....reading this makes me mad too......sigh
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
they even stole your shift ****? what *******s...
Old 10-10-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
I know there is a company that makes a shatter resistant film for windows. You can get it for house or auto. Basically goes on like tint but you will have to hit it alot to actually get through it. I'll look around to find the name of it. I hope they catch the ****ers.
Old 10-10-2006
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Dood, the EXACT thing happened to me at MY girlfriends. Those pictures look ALL TOO familiar. I feel for ya.
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough
Hey sorry to hear about your loss, stuff like this always gets me paranoid. Anyways I browse ebay alot and came across this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-05...37965221QQrdZ1
might be of some use for you but I'm not sure if the center console is the same for all 7th gens
Old 10-10-2006
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
dood thats cheap. I have all of the climate controls somewhere that I can send you. Without the hazard button you have no Blinkers. But I can send you the ac stuff for free just pay shipping
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

Honda_Inspired is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry man.... just looking at the pictures already hurts. Makes me wanna buy a hood lock and a viper paging alarm.
Old 10-10-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
omg that blows...i would kill whoever did that to my car
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough
yikes.. your the second one on 7thgen for this week.. but your lucky its not the whole car.. but iam sorry to hear for what have happen.
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
damn that sucks.
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

realitycheck is an unknown quantity at this point
Why would they break both windows and attract more attention? I can understand one, and then just unlock the other. Looks like they knew what they were doing though, with removing the stuff. That really stinks man, I feel for you. I would be extremely mad.
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
"don't mess with another man's car.."
Old 10-10-2006
If Your Reading This Your Dee Dee Dee

Bad_Civc is an unknown quantity at this point
that sucks man... just be glad they didnt cut those clips off they at least removed them.. but anyways...

its all replaceable ..
Old 10-10-2006
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
had to be some punk kids....If they were pros they would have went through the left fender well,(pull it down slightly) slit your hood release than pull it open. Bam hood opens up and they can do what they like freely to your car...

sucks dude! real moral is never let anyone see your ****, always remove your face plate and if you got subs never open your trunk in public
Old 10-10-2006
I Queef > You

Thanks for the condolences guys. My faceplate was actually off. When I first got the car I used to take it with me everywhere I went. As time went by I just started sticking it into the glove box. Trunk was never opened in public, nor did I bump it hard anywhere near where I'm ever going to park. Oh well. **** happens. Last night's total was 5 cars, not just mine. Mine was the only one that got two windows bashed, but 4 other cars got broken into too. Sucks. Is $65 a good price for a new dash w/ radio? I don't think it comes with a radio code though...
Old 10-10-2006
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sKwiD
Thanks for the condolences guys. My faceplate was actually off. When I first got the car I used to take it with me everywhere I went. As time went by I just started sticking it into the glove box. Trunk was never opened in public, nor did I bump it hard anywhere near where I'm ever going to park. Oh well. **** happens. Last night's total was 5 cars, not just mine. Mine was the only one that got two windows bashed, but 4 other cars got broken into too. Sucks. Is $65 a good price for a new dash w/ radio? I don't think it comes with a radio code though...
glove box? everyone puts their deck in the glove box!! thieves know that... remove it from the car!! thats the lesson.
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

1_SiK_CiViC is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn that sux. Those F'in BASTARDS..!! I've never had anyone break into my car (knock on wood) but I had an '04 Ninja zx6r and it got jacked when I lived in Vegas. Just like you said "1 truck and 3 guys" that's all it takes. Worse day of my life. I feel for ya bro. Just know that karma will come back for those bastards.
Old 10-10-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
At least they left your toilet paper
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

em2k3 is an unknown quantity at this point
dude that really sucks.f#(k theives!
Old 10-10-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by genexrocket
"don't mess with another man's car.."
sure thing John Travolta, and that's "vehicle"
Old 10-10-2006
I Queef > You

Originally Posted by blackBDMcivicLX
At least they left your toilet paper
Yeah, I don't know what I'd do without it! I got that Charmin ToGo as a present 3 years ago. Luckily I haven't had to use it yet.

I got theh windows replaced earlier today. $250 for 2 windows, and they came to my house to do it. Other places I called were asking for at least $150/window...

Now I'm contemplating whether or not to part out. That's a hassle too... I'd have to swap somebody stock rims, swap out my springs for stocks, get the wheels re-aligned, have to look at my car without a kit, sell my HKS Axle-Back... What to do...
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

4III2I is an unknown quantity at this point
damn that happens in la jolla?? i live in san carlos, a few blocks from grossmont community college so if u still wanna sell ur axle back i'm interested.
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
O_O is there anywhere i can get bullet proof windows? lol im scared now after getting a new deck and speakers