Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I spy one sweet ass 2006 Subaru STi

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
I spy one sweet *** 2006 Subaru STi

so this brand new 2006 STi comes rolling into the parking lot of my shop this morning and damn it was soooo nice and sounded amazing. The kid said that the car was making a weird noise at high boost when the turbo spooled up, i was in the car while it was on lift so i can step on the gas the other guys could look under and find what the problem is. The car had 2000 miles on it and the Y pipe was loose and cracked and was suggested he shouldnt drive it at all, gonna bring it back monday to get it all done.

I snapped a few pics while i was in it and while it was in the parking lot, the seats were so comfortable and damn i fell in love with the car but was also shocked that it had problems at only 2000 miles....here are a few pics, they are from my camera phone so bare with me

Last edited by RHCP0801; 10-07-2006 at 12:18 PM.
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

Wngman200 is an unknown quantity at this point
DAMN!!! That is one sweet *** car... I want one.
Old 10-07-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
he commented on my civic and said it was really nice and wish it was his...i asked him if he wanted to trade
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

Wngman200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha... lol. Maybe with around $20,000 boot, he may trade ya
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
damn that thing just looks amazing..no back shots.....no pun..???
Old 10-07-2006

na no rear shots, i didnt wanna make it obvious i was taking them....i actually didnt like the tailights he had on, kinda ricey looking but this kid didnt know anything about cars, we asked him where the throttle cable was so we wouldnt have to step on the gas every time and hes like oh i dont no, i dont even know what that is
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
lol's... gotcha...
Old 10-07-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
If you don't know how it works, you shouldn't be driving it. Why do idiots usually have the nicest car. Oh, right, dad must be a doc, and mom must be a lawyer, or the other way around. Whatever.
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

ricergribbs is an unknown quantity at this point
that the factory body kit?
Old 10-07-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Well the kid must have been ragging the car if he already had problems, and why didn't he take it back to the dealership? Probably too modded and voided warranty, so I am thinking whatever he did caused the intercooler "y" hose to crack, he might as well just upgrade to a SAMCO or Perrin "y" hose and do it himself for like $100
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee
If you don't know how it works, you shouldn't be driving it. Why do idiots usually have the nicest car. Oh, right, dad must be a doc, and mom must be a lawyer, or the other way around. Whatever.
Thats a stupid reason. Just because he doesn't know how something works doesn't mean he shouldn't be using it. Do you really know how a calculator works? or how a plane flies? or how wireless internet works? just for an example. There's things out there that you don't know, but that doesn't mean you should not be using it.

You my friend are just jealous
Old 10-07-2006
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
If he doesnt know where the throttle cable is, there is no way in hell he could change the Y-pipe on his own. It sounds like a manufacturer issue to me. Du ma should have just gotten it taken care of cost free at a dealer. Oh well, more income for your work!
Old 10-07-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i want an 04/05, if i could find one in my price range, either sti or just a wrx i will trade in my vic. my dad works at a lincoln dealer, they also own the subby dealer next door so i could get one cheap
Old 10-07-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
omg! So beautiful....
buy me one Adam
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
Thats a stupid reason. Just because he doesn't know how something works doesn't mean he shouldn't be using it. Do you really know how a calculator works? or how a plane flies? or how wireless internet works? just for an example. There's things out there that you don't know, but that doesn't mean you should not be using it.

yes, yes... and yes...

oh, and yes.
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

dave_accolade is an unknown quantity at this point
yes.. that is a hot looking car, with a body kit they look amazing..

http://www.body-kit.com/sub04wrxsl.html
Old 10-07-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
^^Hey bro, you might want to change your website. AN 05 is a completely different bodystyle than an 06.
Old 10-07-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
They look great, but I personally like the older styling better.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	imprezawr104_03.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	68091  
Old 10-07-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
i love the sti. too abd for insurance or i would have it.
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

bug eye subaru ftw! but the new style is nice too...

Old 10-07-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
^-------->

ftw
Old 10-07-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Man I love the GC8 body style, I am getting a 1999 or 2000 Subaru RS as a DD to save on gas, since my WRX only gets 23 mpg and I am not even stage two yet, and when I get to stage two I will be getting around 17-20 mpg.
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

i'll call, and raise you a

Old 10-07-2006

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D5cIvIc

Yes on all counts, except the jealous. Pissed off is more accurate. If he was described as a "kid", he's probably too young to have bought it himself. People who get handed nice things, like cars, then go out and break them in less than 2000 miles **** me off. So do wiseass responses. I've worked hard for all my toys, and I take care of them. Accusing people of being "jealous", is a standard rich kid response. Tell me, what do you do for a living??
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

HotShotMedic is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree. a 'kid' isn't going to have the income to earn a car like that himself (probably not) and not to say that he doesn't deserve it somehow. but thats the type of car you see other people talking about and go 'oh **** imma get one of those when i get some money, that thing is fast and all my buddies want one' i'd say rich parents or money left to him through inheritance or something. something that can kill other people and yourself with ease should be understood b4 being used. just my .02 <--and im pretty sure my post is completely off topic, nice car and no im not surprised that something is busted under 2000miles. heh.

Last edited by HotShotMedic; 10-07-2006 at 04:09 PM.
Old 10-07-2006

i would say the kid was around my age so 20 or so, i think he is a DJ because he said he can take his other car since he has a lot of parties....i guess thats what it means but whatever.
Old 10-07-2006

and i was about to say why dont you just take it to the dealer but its lowered with some work done so he probably voided it but still, more money for us
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
wow, this one doesn't look ugly
Old 10-07-2006

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
i would say the kid was around my age so 20 or so, i think he is a DJ because he said he can take his other car since he has a lot of parties....i guess thats what it means but whatever.
Maybe he means bachelorette parties. I suppose stripping could buy you an sti.
Old 10-07-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Well I am 21 and I drive a WRX, but the only difference is I pay for all my ****, I could have bought an STi if I wanted too, but I couldn't afford the insurance and believe it or not, but the WRX is cheaper on insurance than the Civic was. Because my insurance company considers the WRX a family sedan, being four doors.

Quick Reply: I spy one sweet ass 2006 Subaru STi