Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I spy one sweet ass 2006 Subaru STi

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
that's a nice car in the wrong hands..
Old 10-07-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
man sti's are so hott...
Old 10-07-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SLO REX
Well I am 21 and I drive a WRX, but the only difference is I pay for all my ****, I could have bought an STi if I wanted too, but I couldn't afford the insurance and believe it or not, but the WRX is cheaper on insurance than the Civic was. Because my insurance company considers the WRX a family sedan, being four doors.
Haha, yeah, for getting the kids to soccer practice.....Very quickly. Nice. I doubt my insurance would go down enough to make up the difference in payments. Besides, the kid in question likely has his parents paying insurance in addition to making payments on the car, and giving him their credit card for gas.
Old 10-07-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Yeah well some kids aren't that spoiled. Clint who posts on here, traded his civic in on a 2005 STi back in 2005 and he makes the payments and also insurance and gas. He is I believe 18 or 19.
Old 10-07-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
he seemed like the spoiled type, i mean im spoiled too but not where my parents would buy me a fvckin brand new STi
Old 10-07-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Yeah they are like $37,000+ and a new civic is like around $15,000 LOL HUGE difference
Old 10-07-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
and he doesnt even take care of it his wheels were so fvckin dirty
Old 10-07-2006

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SLO REX
Yeah well some kids aren't that spoiled. Clint who posts on here, traded his civic in on a 2005 STi back in 2005 and he makes the payments and also insurance and gas. He is I believe 18 or 19.
I'm sure he also knows what a throttle cable is. Anyone with an sti at that age either had it given to him, or in the case of this kid you're talking about, is so into cars that he probably puts nearly every cent he has into it, and loves it. The kid RHCP was describing doesn't sound like that type of person.
Old 10-07-2006

my parents bought me my civic but i take great care of it and know every little thing about it....if i had that STi i would sleep in it
Old 10-07-2006

Yeah, and you're still not on the level as the other kid. The sti is about 2 1/2 times what our cars are, and that's assuming yours was new when they bought it. My first car, on the other hand cost $1400 back in 1998, and every cent of that was mine. The worst part was it wasn't like my parents didn't have $5000 to get me a car, they just figured if I wanted one, i should buy it, so i'd appreciate it and take care of it. But it sure as hell looks like you appreciate and take care of your car, so I don't really see the problem.
Old 10-07-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee
I'm sure he also knows what a throttle cable is. Anyone with an sti at that age either had it given to him, or in the case of this kid you're talking about, is so into cars that he probably puts nearly every cent he has into it, and loves it. The kid RHCP was describing doesn't sound like that type of person.
Very true. I hate punk kids who don't know anything about cars and pays to get everything done. I have never paid to have anything installed on either of my cars. I started with a civic in order to learn to mod a car and also get to know parts. I moved up from there and now I am more knowledgeable about cars and can work my way around an engine pretty damn good.
Old 10-07-2006

i hope i get to take it for a test drive on monday....damn that would be sweet, never give it back
Old 10-07-2006

yup, my car has all the blood, sweat and tears from me learning about my civic and doing every single mod myself with the help of one other member on this site for the suspension. I would never pay someone to work on my car....i wanna do it all myself
Old 10-07-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
i hope i get to take it for a test drive on monday....damn that would be sweet, never give it back
I might let you drive mine, of course it isn't an STi, but it will be faster than an STi by the meet
Old 10-07-2006

I'm learning as I go, and I still have to pay people do some work on my car. I pay for oil changes cause it's not much more expensive than buying oil and filter, and i can prove it was done so my warranty will buy me a new engine if it ever blows up. By the time my warranty is up (75k) i'd like to be at the point i can install a turbo myself. But, you work on cars, i work on people. Only difference is, with my job, its like working on an engine thats running. And cars don't talk back.
Old 10-07-2006

I knew a guy who's impreza outback wagon was in the shop for some major repairs. It was gonna be there a few days, so they loaned him a wrx. I guess it was the only thing they had. By the middle of the second day he had the loaner car, he had been pulled over 3 times. The cops called the dealership, the dealership called him, and he had to bring the wrx back and borrow a forester for the rest of the time his car was in the shop.
Old 10-07-2006

I'm learning as I go, and I still have to pay people do some work on my car. I pay for oil changes cause it's not much more expensive than buying oil and filter, and i can prove it was done so my warranty will buy me a new engine if it ever blows up. By the time my warranty is up (75k) i'd like to be at the point i can install a turbo myself. But, you work on cars, i work on people. Only difference is, with my job, its like working on an engine thats running. And cars don't talk back.
haha yea thank god cars dont talk back
Old 10-07-2006

sure joel ill take it for a drive and never come back
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
yea a couple new 06 sti's and wrx came into our shop for an oil change. they are nice cars and they are damn quick, cause i drove it out and took it around the lot, but i still like the 04-05 wrx b.c they dont look all f'ed up in the front.
Old 10-07-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

sure joel ill take it for a drive and never come back
Good job, you just fuct up taking mine for a drive. No driving for anyone now/.
Old 10-07-2006

hahahah i was joking!!
Old 10-08-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Yes on all counts, except the jealous. Pissed off is more accurate. If he was described as a "kid", he's probably too young to have bought it himself. People who get handed nice things, like cars, then go out and break them in less than 2000 miles **** me off. So do wiseass responses. I've worked hard for all my toys, and I take care of them. Accusing people of being "jealous", is a standard rich kid response. Tell me, what do you do for a living??
No offense going to you about my statement. As for what i do for a living, I'm merely a pharmacy technician part time and a full time student studying to become a pharmacist within the next couple years in order to buy my mother a home to live in instead of living in this **** hole apartment. I've been working since out of high school and i paid off my CIVIC with my own money, including insurance, bills, and all mods that i do to my car.

My parents allow me to live at home and i'm greatful for that enough, but besides that i take care of my own expenses. I really do wish that i was a rich kid though. So i know very well how much a dollar is worth.
Old 10-08-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Where the tails by any chance like these ones, Adam?

If so, they are stockers. Yes, stock fugly ricer ****, I know. Disgusted by those. Everything else on the car, I like.

[Edit] Hahaha, damn... post 5,900 at last. This redesign sure has made me not post anymore in here...
Old 10-08-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
^fugly stock tails, I like the 05 Sti
Old 10-08-2006
I Pinch.

Sinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of light
::sighs:: I still want a rex. A friend of mine bought one a few years back. Wonderful car. Non sti but the damned thing moves. He's a great guy, since the age of 16 he's been working and when he turned 18 he was a full time student and had two different jobs. Straight A's across the board. He banked EVERY cent he earned except for around a grand for a used Monte Carlo. When he graduated from College he bought the WRX straight cash. 22 year old kid with a WRX paid off with his hard work.

That's the story of a 'kid' that deserved the damned car.
Old 10-08-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
those cars are hot
Old 10-08-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
my buddies 06 Sti will be done in approx. 3 more weeks. Its been at "Top Speed" for about 5 months now. Ill have to post pics when he gets it back, it will be the fastest 06 Sti ever built up to date with a little more then 1,000hp to the wheels. Modified and D-sport mags are already all over him haha. It seriously puts all other STi's to shame
Old 10-08-2006

Originally Posted by ramcosca
Where the tails by any chance like these ones, Adam?

If so, they are stockers. Yes, stock fugly ricer ****, I know. Disgusted by those. Everything else on the car, I like.

[Edit] Hahaha, damn... post 5,900 at last. This redesign sure has made me not post anymore in here...
yea those are them, damn factorys are starting to put rice on cars now
Old 10-08-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
yea those are them, damn factorys are starting to put rice on cars now
Sucks, don't it?
Old 10-08-2006

yup.

Quick Reply: I spy one sweet ass 2006 Subaru STi