couple of questions regarding blacked out headlights... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2006   #1
fuk tha man!

djspot is an unknown quantity at this point
couple of questions regarding blacked out headlights...

ok Im gonna get going on this little DIY couple of questions first..

can anybody that has used a glossy black or a high gloss clear coat post a pic of their headlights..

also, for people that have used normal paint and not high temperature paint have you had any problems....

and finally for those who have painted their headlights and masked the parking and turn signal section, did you have any problems with peeling when you removed the tape...what kinda tape did you use...

THANKS ALL IN ADVANCE!!!!
djspot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #2
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
just use krylon fusion and just prep it by cleaning the houseing of dirt....it very simple
bOoStEd042dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #3
slave to the freaky ass booty

VTEK2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
yea i used krylon fusion and i covered the parking lights with masking tape...
VTEK2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #4
Registered!!

ian01ex is an unknown quantity at this point
Yours looks very clean. I'm going to have to take my passenger one off cuz that one was used and is kinda filmy and the driver side was new (ran projectors for a while and got stockies off a buddy) You did a good job painting it though, same way I did mine but very nice.
ian01ex is offline   Reply With Quote