My car is just getting abused :( - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2006   #1
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
My car is just getting abused :(

So today i come out to this on my car

I mean its not bad, but if thats not enough, Yesturday, i manage to smash my front bumper in a little cause my cars so damb low that when i go to park i hit one of those little curb things that they put in parking lots. So it just sucks. Then on top of that about 2 weeks ago in san antonio i came out to this..

Which i dont know how it happend but they managed to smash in my ac condensor radiator. So thats 2 Hit and runs in 1 month.
TransformedBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #2
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
probly becuz those people that lost against your car and got angry
soldierboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #3

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboi
probly becuz those people that lost against your car and got angry
That could be it lol.. just irriyating... now i seriously need a paint job before HIN.
Old 08-31-2006   #4
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
that suckkssss
Suzy Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #5
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
wow that sucks a lot man
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #6
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
adaaaaaaam
Suzy Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #7
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
sorry to hear of the drama, hope all ends well.

Are you gonna keep it green or change it up?
PunkingCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkingCivic
sorry to hear of the drama, hope all ends well.

Are you gonna keep it green or change it up?
When it comes time to paint it.. Green is definatly going bye bye.. I have a couple ideas of where im going to go with it.... Ill post it up when i get there.. Got to get a little money frist.

Damb i didnt realize you were from oxnard either.. you were right up the road from me lol.. sorta lol. I was in Santa Maria a crap load when i was there lol.
Old 08-31-2006   #9
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
damn we really need some new technology....some tiny camera's we can put in our cars that can record about 5 or 6 feet away a cars' liscense plate that passes by...
simplicated1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #10
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
damn man, that sucks bad, no matter what it seems like 1 step forward 2 steps back, you'll get your **** back together and be back to normal.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #11
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
cool biz, well keep us posted, I'm sure you will.
PunkingCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #12
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
dam that sucks man! park far away from poeple...
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #13
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
ouch.... thats on the top of my list of what makes me go loco.

hit n' runs
ruffryde009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #14
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
Damn that sucks. But no matter what even if U park far away from people sh*t like that always happens.

Good luck man!!
Valdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #15
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by exturbo6
dam that sucks man! park far away from poeple...

yep thats what u gotta do, i dont care how far i gotta walk ima park far away from people i do it all the time, n i rarely rarely park next to cars with dents n scrathes n all dat on them... i just picture those dings on my car n say "no f-ing way" to myself... some people are very inconsiderate n i have seen people just swing open car doors n hit other peoples car and i dont know if they do it for spite but shyt, u gotta know a car is next 2 you when your opening a car door in a parking lot!!!
Mr_Plenty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #16
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
^ hell yeah, im very considerate about where i park myself. I always try to help my buddies out too when we roll in their cars but it ends up turning into an argument most the time, I've learned to let people park their cars where they want.
ruffryde009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdeezy
Damn that sucks. But no matter what even if U park far away from people sh*t like that always happens.

Good luck man!!
See you park away from people it sucks more, cause then anyone can break in, or hit it even worse, and get away with it. So by parking away from people you sacrafice more, and really dont gain anything. I aint to worried about it, its just the fact of the matter that pisses me off. I remember taking drivers training and if you hit someone what are you supposed to do? FIND THE PERSON WHOS CAR YOU HIT, and if you dont. LEAVE A NOTE! seriously there are some cheep people out here that just wont confess and admit to making a mistake, instead they would rather risk going to jail over something stupid and trival like rubbing paint on my car, and putting tiny dents that i could eaisly get out.

OH great.. now i locked myself out of my room!