Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

What are your thoughts on this setup...

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by civic-driver
nadaboh?hmmm.... im outta the loop on something.... on another note what you guys think about this kit? (http://www.groundeffex.com/product.php?ProductID=1272) i kinda feel dumb using a kit to make my cars front end look similar to a different car but i still like it.. does any one know of a bolt on air bag kit for our cars that will lower around 2 inches or the ecu chip that casper087 was talking about? i would rather not black out the headlights maybe some black halos or something that has a black surrounding. i just dont like the looks of a blacked out headlights and i wanna know the nadaboh thing lol ...
want to know what it means?? Search ftw

no to that kit.

are you going for looks or performance?? If performance, don't get airbags. also, they are expensive.
Old 10-09-2006
Registered!!

civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute
(http://www.ridetech.com/productinfo/airstrut.asp) what would you think about something like this if they ever release it? would they kill performance? if not any suggestion on a mild suspension kit that will drop about 2"? ..and i found nadaboh .. can you suggest any headlights that arent made cheaply that are black all the ones i seem to find look like they are made crappy and possible a new grill/ front bumper other than the Kaminari lip kit? i would love performance but ya its seems there isnt much love for a 4 dr automatic lx lol. but i will prove someone (not sure who yet lol) wrong that an auto civic wont go fast...maybe not anytime soon but someday ....on another note can you guys tell me what tailights these are?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	01CivicSedan4.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	68134  
Old 10-09-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
wow, dude don't get ahead of yourself here, you went from rims to drop, to body kits, to air rides and now to headlights/tail lights and grills... for each of these your should take your time to SEARCH! you can find all those answers from other threads, and you can decide for yourself what you want to do instead of us saying what YOU should do to YOUR car. I say you should savor your new ride on your pro-kit first!
Old 10-10-2006
Registered!!

civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute
hmmmm wasnt asking you guys to pick what i get for my car.........and is it a crime to ask what is in the picture cause i couldnt find them on the net? i never asked about rims... and i suggested one of the body kits i had found and thought appealing which i prolly will still get cause i dont think anyone i have seen has one so ya my different appeal. only reason i ask so many different questions is so i can get a pretty set list of what i want and dont want and what will be a waste in all aspects to buy. and i asked for suggestions not hey tell me and im getting it tomorrow.. i like to hear input thats all. where did u get the pro-kit from?
Old 10-10-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
^ www.tirerack.com
Old 10-12-2006
Registered!!

thanx for link hmmm the thread seems to be dieing i wonder what could get you guys talking again... hmmm any suggestions as to a topic? ummm recently i have been looking into some parts from other hondas that will fit my car... not to sure on if they will fit but im looking into it.... its just how i spend my free time... i was looking at the type-s brakes and the si electric power steering.... not saying i wont look for others parts that will swap over but do you guys know of more? thanx you guys
Old 10-12-2006

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
No offense, but your thread is dying cause it's become pointless and lacks any sort of direction. If you have a specific question to ask, do so, otherwise.......

Old 10-13-2006
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, man. You really don't have much of an idea how this site operates.

Lock dance!!!!

___ _______________ __________
____________________________ ____________________
____________________________ ___________________
__________________ ___________

Yuh.
Old 10-13-2006
Registered!!

ricergribbs is an unknown quantity at this point
^ it's... so... mesmerizing...
Old 10-13-2006
Dain Bramaged.

When I snap my fingers, you also will do a lock dance.
Old 10-13-2006
Registered!!

yes..master...
Old 10-13-2006
Registered!!

just please don't do it any time soon, my boss might get a little wierded out.. along with the customers
Old 10-13-2006
Registered!!

thecheat is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha thats awesome.

I think you should make your civic into a giant RC car and let each of us drive it over the internet for awhile. That way we could more thouroughly evaluate its performance, err, lack of performance.

Just playin man, have fun with whatever you do to your vic, ive had a blast with mine.
Old 10-15-2006
Dain Bramaged.

**snap!!!**
Old 10-24-2006
Registered!!

alright can someone tell me the differences between the auto and manual cars? different anything besides the obvious interior of car or the shifter? i remember reading something about the throttle bodies being different is that true or am i just making stuff up in my head? and if i got a ~11lb flywheel with transmission rebuild and a new torque converer will the car accelerate better than if i just got the t/c and rebuild? do you guys find it funny that a lx sedan is lighter than a ex coupe? i did....heh
Old 10-24-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
do you guys find it funny that a lx sedan is lighter than a ex coupe? i did....heh

NO!..
Old 10-25-2006

Originally Posted by jester444
Lock dance!!!!

___ _______________ __________
____________________________ ___________________
__________________ ___________

Yuh.
apparently, you missed this. this thread needs to die, and soon.
Old 10-25-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
lock this crappy thread.

I was wondering if any of you guys thought it was funny that an EX has a sunroof and the LX doesn't...i did...heh
Old 10-25-2006

+1 for the only thing in this thread that's actually funny.
Old 10-27-2006
Registered!!

Kaden_23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not worth it!
Old 10-27-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
not worth it man...sorry...but i'm sure someone here will send you in the right direction
Old 10-27-2006
Registered!!

what is not worth it?
Old 10-28-2006

give up

Edit: This is a hella lot nicer that what I had posted initially. Now I'm really pissed, and should have left it. I settled for the next best thing, see below.

Last edited by AmbulanceMonkee; 10-29-2006 at 12:52 AM.
Old 10-28-2006
Registered!!

right so.... the award for the most homosexual person in the thread goes tooo.... AmbulanceMonkee for his lack of help and positive attitude.. now instead of just saying no why dont you explain yourself and help me learn about this . i wont be able to do anything un less you guys tell me whats nowt worth it and why you say it ... if your going by the amount it will cost it dont really care if your saying it wont do anything then point me in the direction of something that will... thanks
Old 10-28-2006
Dain Bramaged.

Hey, look, man. I know it's hard for you to figure out, but some people actually DO have more knowledge and experience than you. Just go home, take a could shower, shave that fuzz off your face, and when the left one drops you can come back and chat.

If you wanna learn, start reading. It's not gonna be spoon-fed to you. You've gotta work for it.

AmbulanceMonkee- "Funniest thing in the thread" surely you're refering to my lock dance. Where's my rep?!?!?! Hahahaha

Last edited by jester444; 10-28-2006 at 09:03 PM. Reason: My grammar are more gooder than you's.
Old 10-29-2006

Originally Posted by jester444
AmbulanceMonkee- "Funniest thing in the thread" surely you're refering to my lock dance. Where's my rep?!?!?! Hahahaha
Duly noted, check your reps.

right so.... the award for the most homosexual person in the thread goes tooo.... AmbulanceMonkee for his lack of help and positive attitude.. now instead of just saying no why dont you explain yourself and help me learn about this . i wont be able to do anything un less you guys tell me whats nowt worth it and why you say it ... if your going by the amount it will cost it dont really care if your saying it wont do anything then point me in the direction of something that will... thanks
I'm not queer, ask your mom, she can vouche. Remind me, I'll paypal you the five bucks I owe her. As for you, you're an idiot. Your thread is pointless, and lacks any cohesive thought processes. "Oh my, my thread is dying. God. Gee, I can't understand." You change your mind about what you want to do with your car more often than the rest of us change socks. And, if you didn't have your head so far up you know where, you'd see I'm not the only one telling you you're an idiot. And, for the record, few people find it funny that the lx is lighter than the ex. Also for the record, my dx coupe weighs less than your lx sedan, and has the same engine. Truly, the only reason your thread has survived this long is that most of the people that would have really flamed you have left the site. Partially because of the new ownership, and partially because retards such as yourself seem to be taking over here. With the continued, combined efforts of socially inept high school students like yourself, this site will surely become a liability for the new owners. I'm sure they appreciate that. In the interim, post threads on subjects you actually know something about. Go into the off topic section, and start a thread on what Bertha is dishing out in the high school cafeteria, or talk about what it's like to shave, or get laid for the first time. This delightful rant brought to you by one pissed off, burnt out urban paramedic who deals with idiots at work, and refuses to deal with them when he's not getting paid for it. Enjoy.

Last edited by AmbulanceMonkee; 10-29-2006 at 01:17 AM.
Old 10-29-2006
Registered!!

gosh its so easy to make you guys mad i love it im not really upset the least bit about any of the comments you all have said. i do honor you AmbulanceMonkee for dealing with idiots at work.. im assuming you drive an ambulance.. i honor that you do all that **** for the good of ppl and all that.. im sorry for the homo sexual comment it was funny in my mind cause i knew it would make you all think im an idiot.. it was all because i wanted to see ppl get angry cause its funny to see the arguements im sorry and i wont do it again ... on a lighter note you say to go read the info that i ask you guys but yet i dont know where im supposed to look... can you tell me that? im not against learning stuff for my self i enjoy it quite alot but you have to point me in the direction of the knowledge... if you say go to school for it then i will just forget it and wait until im out of college .. im going to be a mechanical engineer and design these cool aftermarket parts that ppl put on there cars ... as for me being stupid i would disagree but you dont have to believe me..all i have to say is im 17 and almost done with my freshman year in college soo ya....anyway all i have to say im sorry for the homosexual comment and can you suggest some reading for our cars?...................... well since there is no willingness to share any knowledge on this site this will be my last post so you guys dont have to bitch about ppl like me that ask questions... as always thank you guys

Last edited by civic-driver; 10-29-2006 at 01:43 AM. Reason: i forgot to say this will be my last post
Old 10-29-2006
Dain Bramaged.

Thank you, and goodnight.

G. T. F. O.

Elvis has left the Building!!!

And yes, any substantial posters with any serious automotive knowledge have left this site. The new owners blow. That's why everyone, including myself, found somewhere better to chill.

Last edited by jester444; 10-29-2006 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Moderators suck on this site.
Old 10-30-2006

this will be my last post so you guys dont have to bitch about ppl like me that ask questions... as always thank you guys
We're gonna hold you to that.