Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

small photoshoot with updated system pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BERGER will become famous soon enoughBERGER will become famous soon enough
small photoshoot with updated system pics

well my buddy wanted to go get some pics of my car one day so i let him lol didn't cost me anything since he had to use film for his camera and they turned out nice.. here's just a couple of them to show it off. and yes i know i need a drop but where i live if i dropped my car there wouldn't be anything left of the kit lol

now the system pics i have new amps now from the visonik they weren't working right so we changed them up for some clif designs mono blocks! just little babies compared to what some of the guys are running here where i live
i've hit 147.5 on the termlab with mine and now i need a new alternator since the little 70 amp stock one can't handle the power lol

and some more rides that are here where i live

crx with two RE XXX 12's

his system

and then his bro's truck, i didn't get a pic of his system since it's right behind his seats but he has 4 12's

Old 08-25-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
drop that mang...I see the crx is low and his kit seems to be held together...just relearn how to drive with the new drop...hey I like that kit on ur car nice...
Old 08-25-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
nice pics, nice car, nice kit...but kill the tails~!
Old 08-25-2006
Registered!!

BERGER will become famous soon enoughBERGER will become famous soon enough
yeah i'm looking for some 2004 tails right now.. jsut no luck in finding any yet
Old 08-25-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
so til then put back the 01-03 i love mine.
Old 08-25-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
loose those tails man!

that rex looks like it has a swap in it? but those rims are nasty...