Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Just got into a nasty accident...with pix now

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006
I just burnt my tongue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Just got into a nasty accident...with pix now

i was pulling into a parking lot making the left turn but a bmw that was leaving stopped...the light was blinding me from the bmw headlights so i didnt see the accord that was comming towards me until later when i was able to stop which gave him room to swurv out of the way but he paniced and slammed his brake and locked up and went straight into my car...he bent my inner bumper into the ac condenser and the radiator...i also think he blew a power steering line somewhere because there is both coolant and power steering fluid leaking from my car which makes it undriveable...im so fuked...

edit:

here are some pix of my car

Last edited by ragingSPAM; 08-26-2006 at 04:14 AM.
Old 08-24-2006
Registered!!

03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light
I hope it wasn't your fault.
Old 08-24-2006
I Pinch.

Sinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of light
How is it being ruled your fault if the Beemer's headlights blinded you? I'd argue that HIS headlights were the cause of the accident. I mean was it dark enough to warrant using headlights? Or is he one of those douche bags that drives with heads on all the time?
Old 08-24-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
they wont total ur ride...I had worse damage and an 02 and they didnt total it.....u should only need money for the deductible.....unless urs is high
Old 08-24-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
i dont want my rates to go up and i rather pay out of pocket

Last edited by ragingSPAM; 08-24-2006 at 09:07 PM.
Old 08-24-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
gotcha.....
Old 08-24-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Sinisterdexter
How is it being ruled your fault if the Beemer's headlights blinded you? I'd argue that HIS headlights were the cause of the accident. I mean was it dark enough to warrant using headlights? Or is he one of those douche bags that drives with heads on all the time?
There are campains all over the world to incourage drivers to use their low beams 24 hours a day because it's well proven to save lives.......healights only blind you at night
Old 08-24-2006
I just burnt my tongue

it was at night at about 8:30 pm- 9pm
Old 08-24-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
bmws have all day running lights anyway.
Old 08-25-2006
Registered!!

CiviCoupe2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds like your at fault. Good luck man!
Old 08-26-2006
I just burnt my tongue

updated with pix