Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Are These 18's Or 19's???

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
very hot civic.....
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

bioweapon is an unknown quantity at this point
makes the stock brakes look pathetic. especially with the rear drums.

you need a big brake kit to stop all that extra rotating mass.
i'd be scared to drive around in that thing.
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

jackedurcash is an unknown quantity at this point
how come those 19s look freaking awesome and not to big but some 18s look too big and ugly, sup with that? you think its the style rim he has?
Old 08-22-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
with 19s you can rock a 215/35/19 tire max on a lowered EM2, but 20s, you need stock height and a 225/30/20 tire. maybe a 1/2" drop. but 20s are not for hondas
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

I Got Soul will become famous soon enoughI Got Soul will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by CenZ
how is that ricer? thats clean...

you're joking right? if you're not, please save us from any photos of your vic on 20 inch chrome Niche's or AMG's.
Old 08-22-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i got 17s and that is clean, he got a clean Xenon body kit and rims. the kit is alittle aggressive but its still clean non the less. hustlemofos car was clean he was rollin on 19" C5s. clean does not mean 16" slips. clean is something that flows nicely with the car. and that car flows nicely. to you everything thats not "JDM" or OEM is rice. **** that as long as its clean is nice.

btw this is my car http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=273436 tell me thats not clean.
Old 08-22-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by I Got Soul
they can't be any less than 19. wow, that's ricer on another level.
Oh please another noob’ throwing the “rice” word around. I do respect your opinion but that is done very cleanly! But everyone dose have there own preferences.

Originally Posted by drew22mader
I've got 18's, and no swap or turbo, guess i gotta throw my wheels away, and yes, you can fit 19's on your car no problem and drop it 2.5", Riley (rijowysock, extreme2k2civic) all have it or had it done no problem, Blackbullet has 20's, granted he has an air ride, but others have done that too.

Why have a big *** spoiler on the back of your car? Our cars don't need it or use it? So why tell me why i don't need 18's? My new Volks are Forged 1 piece and are prolly lighter than most peoples 16" and 17" wheel. And honestly, between a 17" and 18" wheel, if your not racing, its not gonna matter one bit.
Well drew got to it before I could say any thing…. XTREME2K2CIVIC and blackbullet!

i got 17s and that is clean, he got a clean Xenon body kit and rims. the kit is alittle aggressive but its still clean non the less. hustlemofos car was clean he was rollin on 19" C5s. clean does not mean 16" slips. clean is something that flows nicely with the car. and that car flows nicely. to you everything thats not "JDM" or OEM is rice. **** that as long as its clean is nice.

btw this is my car http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=273436 tell me thats not clean.
Your car is very clean my friend! Lol to the last comment but it is so true! “**** that, as long as its clean is nice."
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough

well said...
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by I Got Soul
you're joking right? if you're not, please save us from any photos of your vic on 20 inch chrome Niche's or AMG's.

you noob, how can you call that car rice. If anything you're jealous. that vic is clean.
Old 08-22-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
The stance on that car is nice as well as the rims......Everyone has to remember: Everyone doesn't wanna race their car.....it seems like if someone strays from the ongoing "Trend", then its rice....some ppl are silly as hell and need to get a grip
Old 08-22-2006
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Yo yo....sorry I hadnt chimmed in... Yeah I mean I love 19's but I also had two sets of 18's and the SSR's are my third set of 19's... But to ride low on 19's you need slight negative camber in the rear not to rub and I run without the plastic inner fender.. I could probably lift the ride a bit by adjusting the B&G's but why it looks so good the way it is.... The only thing I see bad about 19's is not bending them because they have alot less tire to absorb the impact if you run over something.....

Here's my ride now......TUCKIN' 19's....

Oh and here is a pic of my buddies ride..BLACKBULLET... TUCKIN' 20's....BASTARD.....

Old 08-22-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Just throught I'd throw this out there...

The Xenon kit is, by far, the best kit ever for the 7thgen.
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
we know not everyones racing but idon't believe the person making the post every stated their intensions....those look like ADR's to me and i bet they aren't the lightest
Old 08-22-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Oh, and I Got Soul - post pics of your ish up here then. Personally, I would never ever put anything above 17s on a Civic, but that's me. I don't think that original one is rice at all though. That's been one of my favorite cars on the site for a long time.

I like the 16s on my car, but that's the smallest that'll fit over my brakes
Old 08-22-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Originally Posted by bOoStEd042dr
we know not everyones racing but idon't believe the person making the post every stated their intensions....those look like ADR's to me and i bet they aren't the lightest

All the guy asked was what size the rims were......He didn't ask for the lightest/best performing wheel or any of our opinons......I bet if they were hre's or work or volks, no one would say a thing.....everyone is soo uptight.....If we all listened to each other then all of us would have rota splipstreams in the same 3 colors everyone else has...lol (not knocking rota's....they r good wheels)
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
i have no problem with the size it's really the weight....i'd take some rota slips but it seems like they're everywhere....well atleast the thread has some niiiice 7thgens in it
Old 08-22-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
If we all listened to each other then all of us would have rota splipstreams in the same 3 colors everyone else has...
I found that funny but true. Very well said.
Old 08-22-2006
Life is better with 5lug

/\ true that...i wanted 15x7 slips but they r harder to find than the 15x6.5...also no custom offsets
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
this thread is to much I think 18 are perfect I love mine and 18 & 19s look fine as long as your car has the stance to pull it off 19s on a stock car would look fvcked IMO no matter what the are.... and like hondakorn said all he wanted to know is the size "He didn't ask for the lightest/best performing wheel or any of our opinons"....

Last edited by Hayz; 08-22-2006 at 04:23 PM.
Old 08-22-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
w3rd
Old 08-22-2006
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
I'm the biggest ricer on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2006
PWIT

lol yup according to him