Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

talk about bad luck

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
talk about bad luck

so in the past month or so i had a run of bad luck with my car.
first my shocks blow. i knew that was gunna happen cause i have a 2" drop on OEM shocks.
then i curb my brand new rims.
then i get tar on my car and brand new rims. not just any tar. SUPER tar no matter what i use it wont come off.
then i crack my rim in half. i posted about this.
then i put on my old winter tires which are to big for the car (205/65/15 i ordered 205/60/15 but they ordered the wrong size and wouldnt replace it cause i signed the recipte bleehhhh) so they rub on every turn and bump.
then i drive 45 minutes to adams house (RHCP) to pick up is 04ex stockers for now and when i go to take the tires i have on now off i break the wheel stud.
apparently the lugs backed them selfs off and cross threaded them selfs and got stuck. so when i when to take it off it snapped. the good thing about it though is it stopped my wheel from falling off while i was driving. so now i am driving an 05 Elantra which handels like a sail boat lol.

BLEEEEHHHHHH stupid car always has to stupidiest problems at the wrong time.
Old 08-18-2006
Registered!!

01sdn is an unknown quantity at this point
i broke a wheel stud on my 01 sedan. havne't fixed it yet though
Old 08-18-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
I feel your pain. My brother got his car in december, and not three days after he got it a truck went through a red light and slid in to him putting his car in the shop for two weeks. After he got it back a week later a rock got thrown up his hood to his windshield and left a line you could follow to the crack. A couple of days later he hit a large piece of metal in the road that busted his oil pan and destoyed the engine. It took three weeks for them to replace the engine. And last but not least. He was driving down the road around 50 mph and his hood latch gave way and popped back to the windshield and bent it up pretty bad. I hope his pain in some way helps you. It has been about three months since his last mishap, and looks like he is doing OK.
Old 08-18-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
oh i had other bad luck with this car.
2nd day i got the car a rock came up shattered my windsheild.
umm then last july someone slashed all 4 tires of mine.
after spending hundreds on tires i lose control and crash my car and spend more money. this car is killing me.

i love it but at the same time i hate it.
Old 08-18-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
oh god i thought i was gonna read something like you cracked my wheels or something you know after you left i was thinking about how much bad luck you have had lately too
Old 08-18-2006
PWIT

its your fault then you bastard! thats it now im keeping the wheels lol jk
Old 08-22-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
damn i forgot about this thread lol, no those are my wheels damnit! any updates on your POS
Old 08-22-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to my world. nothing ever works out cars are full of problem.,
Old 08-22-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
wow, that sux. car looked nice at the meet. sounds like it turned around after it.
Old 08-23-2006
PWIT

well since i last posted i had to replace the spindle on the driver side cause it seized and both tierod ends. so totaling out to $505.63. then when i get the car out of the shop i go to put your rims on adam and break another wheel stud. this one was their fault. they didnt use the special hubcap lugs on my hub cap so it didnt go on properly cause the hub cap got in the way. so they are replacing that in like 10 minutes.
Old 08-23-2006

damn man that sucks, but i am never going in your car lol
Old 08-23-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
wow that sucks...