Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Rsx steering wheel

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D17master081 is an unknown quantity at this point
Rsx steering wheel

how hard is it to put the rsx steering wheel on an 02 coupe?
Old 08-17-2006
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
on a scale from 1-10, 10 being rocket surgery...id say 3.
Old 08-17-2006
Registered!!

Polo2k4 will become famous soon enough
its really simple just took some hard pulling to get it off the thingy there

Last edited by Polo2k4; 08-17-2006 at 01:21 PM.
Old 08-17-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by skipbarber
rocket surgery
Wtfack?
Old 08-17-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
piece of pastel mane! there is one thing though you have to use your cruise control control from your em2 steering wheel, and since they are not completly identical you have to cut out some plastic on the steering wheel with a razor blade to fit nice and snug. other than that it should go really smooth, look and feel alot better than the shitty civic steering wheels.

Old 08-17-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ruffryde009

Holy giant shifter, batman!
Old 08-17-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
What if I don't have cruise control? Can I take off the controls from that wheel? If so, there should be a hole left out... can I cover that?
Old 08-17-2006
Registered!!

AceBeezy is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe.. that does look nice
Old 08-17-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
so i guess the air bag plugs are the same and dont need any rewiring? looks good tho. they def feel helluva lot better and smaller than our steering wheels
Old 08-17-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
no its basically plug and play besides the cruise control (the stock em2 one needs to be use) if you dont have cruise control just leave the rsx cruise control on the steering wheel and dont connect it so you dont have a hole there :-p
Old 08-17-2006
Words on a User Title

Do DC5s or EP3s come without the cruise buttons there? I mean, are/were they available without the cruise?
Old 08-17-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Nizzope, cept for R
Old 08-17-2006
Words on a User Title

Ah, the exclusivity.
Old 08-17-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
what about the A logo...can i pop that out and find a H one to fit??
Old 08-17-2006
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough
thinkin the same thing. doubt it would be too hard tho. either just pop it out or find something (sticker?, paint?) to cover it with
Old 08-17-2006
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Maybe a sticker but that logo is part of the airbag so you would have to get a ep3 airbag to get the H. Might be better to track down a EP3 wheel in teh end.
Old 08-17-2006

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
Originally Posted by crazyasian
so i guess the air bag plugs are the same and dont need any rewiring? looks good tho. they def feel helluva lot better and smaller than our steering wheels
only the jdm type R bags need a different plug, but no rewiring is involved.
Old 08-18-2006
Words on a User Title

^^^ Ooook, so that means that if I get a Type R wheel (because it looks really nice, has no cruise, it's JDM and it says MOMO ) I have to rewire? Is that very difficult?
Old 08-18-2006
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
anyone have a diy on this and is any one selling one of these

Last edited by a4turboss; 08-18-2006 at 01:13 AM.
Old 08-18-2006
Words on a User Title

If you're looking you one of these you should check on EPHatch or ClubRSX... more probability of getting one there than here.
Old 08-18-2006

ramcosca, to answer your question...all you do is grab the dual stage detonator out of the stock wheel and replace the single stage jdm detonator in the jdm bag. now you have a jdm wheel with a usdm plug. no rewiring needed.
Old 08-18-2006
Registered!!

Civorama is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry noob question but if i wanted to buy oneof these am i buying just the wheel or the whole steering column?
Old 08-18-2006

just the wheel/bag combo.
Old 08-19-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by skipbarber
ramcosca, to answer your question...all you do is grab the dual stage detonator out of the stock wheel and replace the single stage jdm detonator in the jdm bag. now you have a jdm wheel with a usdm plug. no rewiring needed.
Thanks.
Old 08-19-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
It would be alot cheap, if you didn't mind, to buy the ep3 steering wheel and putting the red vinyl over it. The ep3 one actually has the red stiching in it, same as the ITR one.
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

Civorama is an unknown quantity at this point
so what specs of an rsx would i need for the steering wheel to be compatible for my 04 lx sdan? and do buy one of these do i go to say an acura dealership?
Old 08-22-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
yeah you can buy one there. if you wanna sell your soul. dealers are the most exspensive. go to a rsx forum find someone who swapped their wheel and buy it from them. or the famous EBAY
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by stinkypie
Holy giant shifter, batman!