Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Blacked out headlights help in MD/Willing to buy ..help

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
puchis01civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Blacked out headlights help in MD/Willing to buy ..help

I want to black out my headlights, but I don't wanna do it myself, is there anyone near the Baltimore , Maryland area that can do it for me? I am willing to pay $$. I have all the materials needed.

Last edited by puchis01civic; 08-16-2006 at 06:42 PM. Reason: New subject
Old 08-14-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
dude its so simple ....i mean i thought i couldnt do it but i did.... just follow the DIY that someone did for blacking out headlights..the only hard part for me was to take the dang bumper off becuz of limited tools but i managed to do it man.
I say just try it and the whole thing cost me about like $5 bucks for the spray paint
good luck bro ..you dont have to do it yourself if u dont want to but if i was in maryland (which i used to when i was in training down at Ft MEade)..i would diffenitely do it for you man
Old 08-15-2006
Registered!!

bkidnon is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by puchis01civic
I want to black out my headlights, but I don't wanna do it myself, is there anyone near the Baltimore , Maryland area that can do it for me? I am willing to pay $$. I have all the materials needed.
I might be able to help you, depending on how far do you live. O_O
Old 08-15-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
i live in MD too bitchessssss LOL.
Old 08-15-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by bkidnon
I might be able to help you, depending on how far do you live. O_O
I live in Baltimore City in the Fells Point area. How far is GeorgeTown?

Originally Posted by soldierboi
dude its so simple ....i mean i thought i couldnt do it but i did.... just follow the DIY that someone did for blacking out headlights..the only hard part for me was to take the dang bumper off becuz of limited tools but i managed to do it man.
I say just try it and the whole thing cost me about like $5 bucks for the spray paint
good luck bro ..you dont have to do it yourself if u dont want to but if i was in maryland (which i used to when i was in training down at Ft MEade)..i would diffenitely do it for you man
I tryed it myself but I ended messing up my fogs so I had to replaced them.

Last edited by puchis01civic; 08-15-2006 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-15-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
he probly cooked his headlights Cripsy headlights mmmm
Old 08-15-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
its not that hard to do have confidence in yourself you will be fine. I did mine and i thought i would never be able to do them
Old 08-16-2006
Registered!!

I Got Soul will become famous soon enoughI Got Soul will become famous soon enough
I feel where he's coming from. a lot of people on this site have some fresh lookin JDM-style headlights and I know they were DIY's. now with the help of a buddy's tools, I've installed everything myself on my car not to mention I do most of the maintanence as well (probably like most of you). yet I'm still hesitent in blacking out my own headlights. I wonder if the paint will stick and cure properly or if some areas might look much thicker or clumpier? I also question it's longevity. how long will it hold up from any sort of fade or discoloration or will the heat from your bulbs cause any negative feedback? I know this is just a $200-$300 part of the car, but I can't afford to "experiment" with that money. can anyone here sell me some blacked out OEM headlights? yes, I'm getting that desperate. hahah....
Old 08-16-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by I Got Soul
I feel where he's coming from. a lot of people on this site have some fresh lookin JDM-style headlights and I know they were DIY's. now with the help of a buddy's tools, I've installed everything myself on my car not to mention I do most of the maintanence as well (probably like most of you). yet I'm still hesitent in blacking out my own headlights. I wonder if the paint will stick and cure properly or if some areas might look much thicker or clumpier? I also question it's longevity. how long will it hold up from any sort of fade or discoloration or will the heat from your bulbs cause any negative feedback? I know this is just a $200-$300 part of the car, but I can't afford to "experiment" with that money. can anyone here sell me some blacked out OEM headlights? yes, I'm getting that desperate. hahah....
yup, yup That is exactly how I feel. I am willing to buy some blacked out OEM headlights from anyone in this forum.........anybody gots some??????

I am serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by puchis01civic; 08-16-2006 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-16-2006
Registered!!

D17master081 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got some $110+ shipping pm me for pics
Old 08-16-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by D17master081
i got some $110+ shipping pm me for pics
PM on da way!!