Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

PR Meet~Only 2 members!! (guess...) \n0 56k n0/

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow PR Meet~Only 2 members!! (guess...) \n0 56k n0/

Well, only two members showed at the PR meet, you guessed right, me and ram were the only ones. . The day sucked cause it rained cats and dogs and the vics were dirrrty. Anyways, another member showed up without letting us know about it, scroll down and you'll see which member was .
Here's a little video of my beast in action
http://www.zippyvideos.com/405677698...rico_meet_178/

Here are the pics, enjoy

See the "beautiful" sky , rained all day.

See that crater? they're everwhere

Booty angle

Crappy pic, but I love how the vics look, see the before and after?

This was ram's idea , flame him. He was the one that did all the photoshop

No comment

Last edited by boricua_civic; 07-17-2006 at 03:59 AM.
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

Thuener will become famous soon enoughThuener will become famous soon enough
that one modified red 04-05 looks freaking amazing
Old 07-17-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
great pics. dude i am still laughing at the last pictures comment "Ghey outfit, no?" lol
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

5peed|2acer is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by boricua_civic

Booty angle
booty booty booty rockin everywhere!

No comment
ahahah funny captions nice cars by the way especially that red one
Old 07-17-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
pics look good except for the last two
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH lol
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
nice pics! u know for a raining day id rather be there then NJ. i wanna live where there are crystal blue water and palm trees everywhere.
Old 07-17-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Those are nice pics! And the last ones are too funny. Man those shorts can't get any shorter.
Old 07-17-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Sweet cars. I never really did like cars "kissing" pictures though. Thank goodness you only had one of them.
Old 07-17-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
clean cars.... what part of pr ya both from?
Old 07-17-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
is that a dohc vtec sticker on your car boricua?
Old 07-17-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
dayam boriqua, que caro mas chulo.
im considering getting that tsunami wing, too.
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
hot car mane! i love the wing
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

Kyle23 should not be trustedKyle23 should not be trusted
nice pics but RHCP's wife is huge!
Old 07-17-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
hahahahaha RHCP is crazy yooo i guess he went from NJ to PR in a heartbeat... yeaa i agree is wife is hugeee ahah
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
nice last 2pics
Old 07-17-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RHCP0801
don't get mad at me, flame ram, he was the one that took the pics and did all the photoshop.

Originally Posted by IrockCivics
clean cars.... what part of pr ya both from?
I'm from Corozal, ram is from Humacao

Originally Posted by euphoricEyes
dayam boriqua, que caro mas chulo.
im considering getting that tsunami wing, too.
Gracias Susy!! , you should get that wing

is that a dohc vtec sticker on your car boricua?
real carbon fiber baby , adds 20 more hp

Last edited by boricua_civic; 07-17-2006 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-17-2006

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
Imma be at san juan this winter.....
Old 07-17-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Sorry, I had to get in on it as well.

Old 07-17-2006

Originally Posted by IrockCivics
Imma be at san juan this winter.....
hit us up, so we can hang out, you know
Old 07-17-2006

no doubt bro'
Old 07-17-2006

hahahahah thanks stinky pie but it says DOHC vtec on it boricua
Old 07-17-2006

Dual Option Hijack Cast
The last two pics are funny, I know; but they're only there to add humor, not to change this thread into an EMO joke, depends to you if I remove them or not.

Last edited by boricua_civic; 07-17-2006 at 12:54 PM.
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
looks good
Old 07-17-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
The last two pics are funny, I know; but they're only there to add humor, not to change this thread into an EMO joke, depends to you if I remove them or not.
Lol, that's all I had to say and I'll never mention it again .

Also, I might add that you both have nice cars! If it wasn't for the fact that most of the civics in Owensboro, KY are red, I would have gotten that instead of Eternal Blue Pearl.
Old 07-17-2006

^haha, dont worry man, here in PR there are not a lot of rallye reds, lots of silver, blue, black and white.
Old 07-17-2006

mucho cho cha?
Old 07-17-2006

dude its not "cho cha", it's chocha, one fvcking word, how many times do I have to say it
Old 07-17-2006

lmao^^^
Old 07-17-2006

i actually had it as chocha but than i changed it to cho cha, and im white not Puerto Rican what the hell do you expect maricon!!

Quick Reply: PR Meet~Only 2 members!! (guess...) \n0 56k n0/