Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

PR Meet~Only 2 members!! (guess...) \n0 56k n0/

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Nice view
Old 07-17-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
man that civic is insane man. good job boricua. the other civic looks like it just came out of a honda dealership haha. sucks.
Old 07-17-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Dios mio, que isla mas linda...
i wanna go to PR real bad now..
Old 07-17-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
nice video boricua, exhaust sounds good
Old 07-17-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
We took our pics over here... --->vvv

Damn that looks beautiful
Old 07-17-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
wow, that's a great pic. Most beautiful pic I've ever seen of PR so far..
Old 07-17-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
^ you havent seen nothing yet
Thanks RHCP
Old 07-17-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i went to PR like 2 years ago.... OMG SOO MANY MILFS and also great place to visit but the MILFS!!!
Old 07-17-2006

Old 07-17-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
that couldnt have been RHCP0801. he was in paramus admiring chrome tailights. just check the meet pics,lol.

nice meet and nice exhaust.
Old 07-17-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
are those taillights in the dump yet?
Old 07-17-2006
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
well, 100 x 35 island, almost 4 million people
Holy ****..You's fvck much?
Old 07-17-2006

Originally Posted by tuner04civic
that couldnt have been RHCP0801. he was in paramus admiring chrome tailights. just check the meet pics,lol.

nice meet and nice exhaust.
Nah, it was him, just check his shorts and hat
Thanks for the comments, I love my exhaust too
Old 07-17-2006
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
We took our pics over here... --->vvv

Looks like a beautiful place,
Old 07-17-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
Nah, it was him, just check his shorts and hat
Thanks for the comments, I love my exhaust too
than i vote his civic the fastest. from new jersey to puerto rico in under 5 hours.
Old 07-18-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
the other civic looks like it just came out of a honda dealership haha. sucks.
I'm gonna start working on it this semester, I hope.
Originally Posted by euphoricEyes
Dios mio, que isla mas linda...
i wanna go to PR real bad now..
+rep
Originally Posted by RHCP0801
exhaust sounds good
Sounds SOOOO much better in person!!! I mean, hell, you were there! You should know!
^ you havent seen nothing yet
Oy, so very true.
Originally Posted by djrabbi
OMG SOO MANY MILFS and also great place to visit but the MILFS!!!
That's why we have "Mayor Que Yo", "Mayor Que Yo - Pina Remix", "Mayor Que Yo Parte 2" and "Mayor Que Yo Parte 2 (Deluxe Remix)" (Mayor Que Yo = Older Than Me)
I ****ING LOVE THOSE SONGS CUZ I ****ING LOVE MILFS!!!! (phew, this is a relief ).
Old 07-18-2006

you better work on that b1tch ram, paint the door handles, mirrors and the rear piece first next, a drop
Old 07-18-2006
Registered!!

pacopepe132 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not that bad

Originally Posted by 04hemiboy
Holy ****..You's fvck much?
4 million living 2 million are Dominicans the rest of the Puertoricans are in Orlando.

I'm gonna start working on it this semester, I hope.
Los aros estan esperando por ti

Last edited by pacopepe132; 07-18-2006 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-18-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Ha, almost.
Old 07-18-2006
Registered!!

Joel me llamas pa la proxima
Old 07-18-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by pacopepe132

Yo te aviso mas alante si tengo los $.
Esos son 16"... real momo?

Last edited by ramcosca; 07-18-2006 at 02:05 AM.
Old 07-18-2006
Registered!!

en serio por eso no te preocupes lo que necesito es sacarlos del balcon.
Old 07-18-2006

jodios pelaos por eso yo vendo mayorcas
Old 07-18-2006
Registered!!

Esos son 16"... real momo?
si son momo racer reales 17
Old 07-18-2006
Words on a User Title

I'm tired...
Old 07-18-2006

I'm hungry, dont start to hijack my fvcking thread b1tch
Old 07-18-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
^^ja ja ja

dejalo man, acuerdate que su carro esta pelao por algo tiene que empezar

btw Ram, those would look very nice on your car

Last edited by cubanmike26; 07-18-2006 at 07:38 AM.
Old 07-18-2006

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
That's why we have "Mayor Que Yo", "Mayor Que Yo - Pina Remix", "Mayor Que Yo Parte 2" and "Mayor Que Yo Parte 2 (Deluxe Remix)" (Mayor Que Yo = Older Than Me)
I ****ING LOVE THOSE SONGS CUZ I ****ING LOVE MILFS!!!! (phew, this is a relief ).

OMG, now i have that song in my head.

"No me importa que usted sea mayor que yo..hoy la quiero en mi cammaaa..."
haha
Old 07-18-2006

i dont know that much spanish
Old 07-18-2006

translation just for you RHCP

spanish:
"No me importa que usted sea mayor que yo..hoy la quiero en mi cammaaa..."

English:
"I dont care that you are Older than me, i still want you in my bed"

If i would translated it word for word, it would sound stupid (even though it still kinda does).

My god things sound so much hotter in spanish.

Quick Reply: PR Meet~Only 2 members!! (guess...) \n0 56k n0/