Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Kamniari Lip Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nyte will become famous soon enoughNyte will become famous soon enough
Kamniari Lip Kit

Has anyone bought a lip kit from this site?? it sells the Kaminiari lip kit (Urethane) for $679 w/shipping of $150. I dunno if its a knock if its teh real deal cuz i've never heard of this site. can someone help me out??

http://www.customautotrim.com/bodyki...01_2dr_4dr.htm

Last edited by Nyte; 07-17-2006 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-17-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
I dont know how much it's worth, but this site has been up for about as long as I've had my car, which is about 3 years. Now if they do shady business or not, I can't really help you out there.
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by armieo
I dont know how much it's worth, but this site has been up for about as long as I've had my car, which is about 3 years. Now if they do shady business or not, I can't really help you out there.
The retail price from the kaminari website is $849 i belive and this one is $679 which is alot cheaper. so i wasnt sure if it was a knock off or the real thing.
Old 07-17-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Company websites are always bigger rips than vendors.
Old 07-17-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I bought my Kaminari sides and rear from customautotrim.com and they are good, everything came packaged well, and they said it was going to be 2 weeks until it shipped but it shipped out in the first week and had it the next week. They are very good with what they do, they provided receipts and tracking numbers and called me when it shipped out. I would definatly deal with them again.
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by drew22mader
I bought my Kaminari sides and rear from customautotrim.com and they are good, everything came packaged well, and they said it was going to be 2 weeks until it shipped but it shipped out in the first week and had it the next week. They are very good with what they do, they provided receipts and tracking numbers and called me when it shipped out. I would definatly deal with them again.
and the sides and rear were Urethene? cuz i know some website say its Urethene but when ppl get it, its fiberglass or something lower.
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

HondaSaurusLX is an unknown quantity at this point
This is a bit off-topic but what's up with the rear lip? Looks like a plastic hair comb.
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by HondaSaurusLX
This is a bit off-topic but what's up with the rear lip? Looks like a plastic hair comb.
lol yeah but if you see it in person it looks really nice.
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
as u can see on top it says its on sale so thats probly why
Old 07-17-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
I was recommened to Invision Auto Imports (http://www.invisionautoimports.com/ ) back in January when I was looking - and their pricing was basically the same as that. Kaminari itself suggests a price - ie MSRP <- Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price. It is up to the specific company at what price to sell it at - most do not sell below cost unless it is a clearout event basically.
Old 07-18-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
It is urethane, just order it from customautotrim and be done, can't go wrong with it.