Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

i love the UPS guy too!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006
New Mod on the Block

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
i love the UPS guy too!!!

just got this today .
cant wait to go turbo.
Old 07-07-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
cool, but thats a poor pic of the unit itself.
Old 07-07-2006
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah son! There's no such thing as too much bass.
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Eyger
I don't think it's an amp buddy...
Old 07-07-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
the all new greddy e-manage amp??
Old 07-07-2006
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
They come with remotes now? He he. Mine's on the way too.....
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

GeminiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
dude i thought that was an amp
Old 07-07-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
why didnt u get e-manage ultimate. price is pretty close
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
why didnt u get e-manage ultimate. price is pretty close

not for the price he got it for

so how many watts is that amp?
Old 07-07-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
^1,200 watts
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shifty is on a distinguished road
Oh Snap!!!!! I want that amp!!!....
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TeLLy
They come with remotes now? He he. Mine's on the way too.....
lmao

on a side note...not sure why, but i'm feeling that c/f splitter you got on there.....looks real good
Old 07-07-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully gonna get enough $$$ to order a dezod plug and play harness.

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
lmao

on a side note...not sure why, but i'm feeling that c/f splitter you got on there.....looks real good
thats the peice that comes on the e-manage. it just looks like cf int he pic i guess

oh and pat, i have the money for that turbo manifold, so im gonna pay you the next time i go home
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough
^^ I think hes talking about Telly's car??
correct me if im wrong though..

btw, i cant wait for my turbo too!!
Old 07-08-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
its all good bro... that could be the last thing you get if you want ill hold on to it for you
Old 07-08-2006
Registered!!

Nyte will become famous soon enoughNyte will become famous soon enough
the UPS guy is my hero ^^
Old 07-08-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
sweeeeet
Old 07-08-2006
Registered!!

Jeff is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats you bought a product that cause random cylinder misfires every couple days no matter how good of a tune you give it. Should have bought a standalone.
Old 07-08-2006
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
i want that amp too. nice **** YO!
Old 07-08-2006
New Mod on the Block

Originally Posted by Jeff
Congrats you bought a product that cause random cylinder misfires every couple days no matter how good of a tune you give it. Should have bought a standalone.
a standalone would have costed 10 times more than this... literally... i paid $150 shipped for it... aem standalones cost $1500 and i dont think hondata makes one for a d17.
Old 07-09-2006
Registered!!

Jeff is an unknown quantity at this point
Aem makes a standalone. I have tried and tried for over 2 years now and spent over 1000 on tunning and still have a random cylinder misfire. I take out the emanage and the misfires disapear. 48c, 48e, updated the firmware, bought dezods harness, bought the support tool, still no luck. I have spent over 400 bucks in spark plugs over the last 2 years, still problems.,
Old 07-09-2006
New Mod on the Block

well hopefully i dont have any of those problems
Old 07-09-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Im really going to love the UPS guy this week when he brings my 32" HDTV LCD (Samsung top of the line) and my Monster power surge strip (best one they make for home theater)
Old 07-09-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
nice...im goin K-Pro for my turbo setup...i can get it for the same price as emanage