MOMO Tuner install...with pics - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2006   #1
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
MOMO Tuner install...with pics

welll i installed my MOMO tuner steering wheel and Momo hub on thursday night, install was tricky tryin to find the right Torx head to fit on my steering wheel. here's a couple pics, lemme know what you think...thanks!

burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006   #2
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough
thats clean. i love the momo wheels but do they make any that can take an airbag?
CaTacL1sm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006   #3
Registered!!

fatal Error is an unknown quantity at this point
looks hot !!
fatal Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006   #4
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaTacL1sm
thats clean. i love the momo wheels but do they make any that can take an airbag?
i believe the integra type-r and civic type-r steering wheels are made by momo and have an airbag.
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006   #5
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough
cool. ma' wouldnt be too happy if i ripped out the steering wheel and put a new one in without an airbag. sucks tho, my seats have the side airbags too
CaTacL1sm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006   #6
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
believe the integra type-r and civic type-r steering wheels are made by momo and have an airbag.
the Civic SI looks the same and the CTR & ITR except the honda emblem color and it says MOMO. im sure the leater it better quality. but i dont think other than JDM wheels have a MOMO made wheel.
burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote