If its not one thing is anouther lol - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2006   #1  
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
If its not one thing is anouther lol

lol well everything was going okay.. i went to honda to get lo-jack put on my car ... Well i waited all day and they said they were done.. well i knoticed i didnt get my pager with it when they finished so i asked um about it.. they said they put the wrong one in so now i have to go back tomorrow... oh well.. But then on my way home, my belt came off my Supercharger, which basically makes everything shut down, Alternator, AC, Supercharginre, Water pump, yada yada yada.. so my car started to over heat. YEAH, Sucked cause i was up on signal less hill (for my cell phone) in about 101 degree temp.. so i walked up the hill to call my dad to bring me a wrench. And i was thirsty as all hell too, but i just needed the 17mm wrench so i could put it all back together.. All this cause my dad forgot to tighten a bolt when i asked him to be usefull... oh well, its back together now lol. So im going drinking
TransformedBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #2  
Registered!!

depotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura about
You have to go to dealership to get lojack put on your car?

When I got my lojack, they send out a guy to my job to install it. Took 2 min. and he was gone.

srry to hear about that bad luck bro....
depotcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #3  
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Damn Glen, maybe on your next car you can keep it stock and not have any problem
SLO REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #4  

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
Damn Glen, maybe on your next car you can keep it stock and not have any problem
THAT Wocul BE GAYH! sheeseh.. lol But yeah i tooke it thers os they could do it in one day! but nope 2dayus.. soonest they coudl get a guy to my house was next weeknd cause of the 4ths.. im dunk

yeah translation:

That would be gay to leave a new car stock lol.

Oh, i couldnt get some one out to the house till next weekend because of the 4th of july holiday... so i drove to fresno to get it put in so i dont have to worry so much about my car being broken into or stolen. LOL wow that took me a min to figure out what i was saying.

Last edited by TransformedBG; 07-01-2006 at 10:57 AM.
Old 07-01-2006   #5  
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
OMG please translate after you are sober. Thanks have a good day.
Old 07-01-2006   #6  
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA that **** is sooo funny, damn you are DUNK as fvck

Last edited by RHCP0801; 07-01-2006 at 02:22 AM.
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #7  
Registered!!

depotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura about
the im dunk line got me rollin....lmao
depotcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #8  
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
I've noticed a lot of people post up on here whlie drunk...
01HonderCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #9  
Pinkslip Racer

karizzle will become famous soon enoughkarizzle will become famous soon enough
they make superchargers for our cars?
karizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #10  
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by karizzle
hes swapped

Last edited by RHCP0801; 07-01-2006 at 03:02 AM.
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #11  

yeah im swapped lol..
Old 07-01-2006   #12  
250+ awhp Stage 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by karizzle
He has a Type R motor.
Old 07-01-2006   #13  
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
lmao at drunken-ness.

how much was the lo-jack? i need to invest in that.
vacivic2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #14  

it was about 2.5% of the whole cars worth lol.. or about 900 for the early warning system. The base was 595 + tax... *thats at the dealership though*
Old 07-01-2006   #15  
Ill punch you in the face before you visit Myspace

SinaloaCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
sup, u have a swapped supercharger??? damn!!!, where in fresno did u go to have it installed??? i live in clovis
SinaloaCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinaloaCivic
sup, u have a swapped supercharger??? damn!!!, where in fresno did u go to have it installed??? i live in clovis
I did the install on my engine and everything.. I just went to Honda north to get my lo-jack put on...

OH on a side note.. like i said.. if its not one thing its anouther... So guess what? Well i got the right lo-jack now... however on my way home, my fuel line split in my fuel tank.. so yeah i was on the side of the road yet again fixing it about 90+ degree weather fixing it this time.. Luckaly i had enough tools to do it right. Looks like i need some better fuel line for in the tank. Rubber Fuel hoes just wont cut it.
Old 07-02-2006   #17  
Ill punch you in the face before you visit Myspace

SinaloaCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransformedBG
I did the install on my engine and everything.. I just went to Honda north to get my lo-jack put on...

OH on a side note.. like i said.. if its not one thing its anouther... So guess what? Well i got the right lo-jack now... however on my way home, my fuel line split in my fuel tank.. so yeah i was on the side of the road yet again fixing it about 90+ degree weather fixing it this time.. Luckaly i had enough tools to do it right. Looks like i need some better fuel line for in the tank. Rubber Fuel hoes just wont cut it.
damn for real?? i live right down the street from honda north, sweet
SinaloaCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006   #18  
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough
yea that suckz but thats life
Mr_Plenty is offline   Reply With Quote