Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   If its not one thing is anouther lol (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/268566-if-its-not-one-thing-anouther-lol.html)

TransformedBG 06-30-2006 10:31 PM

If its not one thing is anouther lol

lol well everything was going okay.. i went to honda to get lo-jack put on my car ... Well i waited all day and they said they were done.. well i knoticed i didnt get my pager with it when they finished so i asked um about it.. they said they put the wrong one in :( so now i have to go back tomorrow... oh well.. But then on my way home, my belt came off my Supercharger, which basically makes everything shut down, Alternator, AC, Supercharginre, Water pump, yada yada yada.. so my car started to over heat. YEAH, Sucked cause i was up on signal less hill (for my cell phone) in about 101 degree temp.. so i walked up the hill to call my dad to bring me a wrench. And i was thirsty as all hell too, but i just needed the 17mm wrench so i could put it all back together.. All this cause my dad forgot to tighten a bolt when i asked him to be usefull... oh well, its back together now lol. So im going drinking:lol:

depotcivic 07-01-2006 01:25 AM

You have to go to dealership to get lojack put on your car?

When I got my lojack, they send out a guy to my job to install it. Took 2 min. and he was gone.

srry to hear about that bad luck bro....

SLO REX 07-01-2006 01:37 AM

Damn Glen, maybe on your next car you can keep it stock and not have any problem :lol:

TransformedBG 07-01-2006 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
Damn Glen, maybe on your next car you can keep it stock and not have any problem :lol:

THAT Wocul BE GAYH! sheeseh.. lol But yeah i tooke it thers os they could do it in one day! but nope 2dayus.. soonest they coudl get a guy to my house was next weeknd cause of the 4ths.. im dunk

yeah translation:

That would be gay to leave a new car stock lol.

Oh, i couldnt get some one out to the house till next weekend because of the 4th of july holiday... so i drove to fresno to get it put in so i dont have to worry so much about my car being broken into or stolen. LOL wow that took me a min to figure out what i was saying.

SLO REX 07-01-2006 02:13 AM

OMG please translate after you are sober. Thanks have a good day.

RHCP0801 07-01-2006 02:15 AM

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA that shit is sooo funny, damn you are DUNK as fvck :roflmao:

depotcivic 07-01-2006 02:16 AM

the im dunk line got me rollin....lmao

01HonderCivic 07-01-2006 02:21 AM

I've noticed a lot of people post up on here whlie drunk...

karizzle 07-01-2006 02:54 AM

they make superchargers for our cars?

RHCP0801 07-01-2006 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by karizzle

:shake: hes swapped

http://img447.imageshack.us/img447/8...284full4vl.jpg

TransformedBG 07-01-2006 10:59 AM

yeah im swapped lol..

SLO REX 07-01-2006 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by karizzle

He has a Type R motor.

vacivic2005 07-01-2006 11:12 AM

lmao at drunken-ness.

how much was the lo-jack? i need to invest in that.

TransformedBG 07-01-2006 11:18 AM

it was about 2.5% of the whole cars worth lol.. or about 900 for the early warning system. The base was 595 + tax... *thats at the dealership though*

SinaloaCivic 07-01-2006 11:31 AM

sup, u have a swapped supercharger??? damn!!!, where in fresno did u go to have it installed??? i live in clovis

TransformedBG 07-01-2006 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by SinaloaCivic
sup, u have a swapped supercharger??? damn!!!, where in fresno did u go to have it installed??? i live in clovis

I did the install on my engine and everything.. I just went to Honda north to get my lo-jack put on...

OH on a side note.. like i said.. if its not one thing its anouther... So guess what? :lol: Well i got the right lo-jack now... however on my way home, my fuel line split in my fuel tank.. so yeah i was on the side of the road yet again fixing it about 90+ degree weather fixing it this time.. Luckaly i had enough tools to do it right. Looks like i need some better fuel line for in the tank. Rubber Fuel hoes just wont cut it.

SinaloaCivic 07-02-2006 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by TransformedBG
I did the install on my engine and everything.. I just went to Honda north to get my lo-jack put on...

OH on a side note.. like i said.. if its not one thing its anouther... So guess what? :lol: Well i got the right lo-jack now... however on my way home, my fuel line split in my fuel tank.. so yeah i was on the side of the road yet again fixing it about 90+ degree weather fixing it this time.. Luckaly i had enough tools to do it right. Looks like i need some better fuel line for in the tank. Rubber Fuel hoes just wont cut it.

damn for real?? i live right down the street from honda north, sweet:tup:

Mr_Plenty 07-04-2006 05:30 PM

yea that suckz but thats life