Got a new toy! - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2006   #1  
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Got a new toy!

Its going to be nearly impossible to get it on, since the fitment is quite poor (from the lip resting as it is and losing shape a little.)

Its also really strong so its so damn hard to bend when I need to.
I actually am going to take off the bumper to get it on, otherwise I dont think its getting on!
diskreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #2  
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
ooooo....niiice.....what kind is it?
bOoStEd042dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #3  

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
CF mugen style lip from ABS Dynamics (streetstyler.com order)
Old 06-28-2006   #4  
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Make sure you don't break it trying to get it on!
armieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #5  
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
hey diskreet let me know what you had to do to get it on... i'm going to be getting the same one most likely soon.. and post up more pics when you finally get it on!!! fawking sweet!
filipinop1405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #6  

Well I am going to wait a while to do this. The sever flooding in PA and NY area, im in PA about 20 minute drive from Wilkes Barre which was just mentioned on the nationwide news for the mandatory evacuations, has made my life a little hard right now. Constantly cleaning water in the basement.
Old 06-28-2006   #7  
AKA e ViSion Socal 7thgen Photoman

OCNja is an unknown quantity at this point
looks great, post pics when you install it
OCNja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #8  
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
cant wait till you get it on!!!
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #9  
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Looks good.
SLO REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #10  

I can't wait either. Its killing me... AND taking up 1/3 of the floor space in my room. But I need a dry day and enough time to remove the bumper. So this might be a few more days till I get it on. I have decided I will take a day off work next week if I can't get it on by then.
Everybody hope that NEPA doesnt keep getting pounded with rain, but thank god im not in an area thats being evacuated tonight!