Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Longtime Lurker

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GritzNGravy is an unknown quantity at this point
Longtime Lurker

What's up guys. Been lurking on this site for information since I bought my first Civic back in 2011. Ended up liking the car and bought another Civ after the first one was totaled. Now I'm on my third and I figure I'll stick with these cars for a while

Now on to the cars...

Name:  IMG_0375.jpg
Views: 11910
Size:  131.2 KB
This is Cybil. Not much is known about the history of this car. I picked it up in 2013 reading 65,000 miles, but was told the mileage wasn't accurate. Only thing I could gather from the Carfax was that in 2008 it was recorded with 82,000 miles. Title was clean, however the car had ran over something and had some damage on the subframe and control arms which I ended up replacing. I've since put 80,000 miles on it(yes, in two years) and am currently in the process of replacing the head gasket for many more miles to come!

Name:  IMG_0500.jpg
Views: 11939
Size:  173.2 KB
And here's the new toy. Opted for the Si after much debate on whether or not to do a K-swap in my previous Civics. Car is still too new to say much about it, but I love the way it drives. Snapped this pic after getting home from the dealer a little over a week ago.
Old 06-11-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Longtime Lurker

Welcome to the forum!