couple of pics - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2006   #1  
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
couple of pics

took these pics of my friends scion and my es2 at the street warrioz carshow today in the new england dragway...

we are so happy together...lol

PICHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #2  
balatuba

Buwisit is an unknown quantity at this point
nice show car but not my style
Buwisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #3  
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
NICE!!! crazy *** interior... lol i like your seat belts how there all nicely buckeled... is there anything you can do about the color of the seatbelts? i dont know if you can or not becasue there still tan it looks like... thats gotta be one of the most custom interiors ive seen on these forums... Good Job Mang!!
Mralbino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #4  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
lookin good. theyre twins lol
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #5  
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mralbino
NICE!!! crazy *** interior... lol i like your seat belts how there all nicely buckeled... is there anything you can do about the color of the seatbelts? i dont know if you can or not becasue there still tan it looks like... thats gotta be one of the most custom interiors ive seen on these forums... Good Job Mang!!

the only thing i can do is try to find emblack in the junk yard... no luck... too much loot to get em new
Old 05-28-2006   #6  
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
ahhh true... i didnt even think about that... well good luck with that man... and for everyone out there ... GO TO A JUNK YARD AND HELP HIM FIND BLACK SEATBELTS!!!!!!... lol.. good luck!
Mralbino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #7  
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
looks hot, you ever gonna do the shift boot and **** for the auto?
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #8  
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
nice ride dude
hotdogpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #9  
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Exclamation

PICHY WHY IS YOUR CAR SO ****?

XxSoVeReiGNxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #10  
Registered!!

Thuener will become famous soon enoughThuener will become famous soon enough
very very cool, but not my style at all. You're interior looks fantastic btw.
Thuener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #11  
Registered!!

SpeedofLight is an unknown quantity at this point
nice civic man
SpeedofLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #12  
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i thought there was gonna be 2 pics as to tease us, but many more...... man im lovin it... its kinda too flashy for me thats b/c its a show car soo yea.... but did a great job wit it.....+1
djrabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #13  
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
awesome job man.
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #14  
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
Hott like always bro
IrockCivics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #15  
ALGARETE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHCP0801
looks hot, you ever gonna do the shift boot and **** for the auto?

no but im gon work on that very very soon.. i already have the stuff.... its just that ive been too lazy

thx guyz for the compliments... i kno some peeps dont like it but its koo

Last edited by PICHY; 05-28-2006 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-28-2006   #16  
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
that sh*t is just so fu*cking hot i'm sorry..well done...the scion is amazing as well.....
simplicated1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #17  
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
i think some new whels would make your ride much better....anything but silver
bOoStEd042dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006   #18  
ALGARETE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOoStEd042dr
i think some new whels would make your ride much better....anything but silver

yeah my original plan was to powdercoat them red.. but now i want 19's idk
Old 05-28-2006   #19  
Eternal Blue Member

turbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really nice
pichy. your car is sweet.
turbocharge251 is offline   Reply With Quote