Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

jdm fenders with side markers

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
jdm fenders with side markers

ok so i was looking on passwordjdm and i came across these

http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.a...For=&PT_ID=258

1st of all are these worth it? and how are the jdm fenders different from the usdm fenders. im thinking about gettin these. cause i now have a hook up on paint so it wouldnt cost me much to get them painted. so what do you guys think?
Old 05-17-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i would say it's not worth it unless your fenders are dented/broken right now.
Old 05-17-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
yeah but im nervous about cutting into my stock ones to make holes for the side markers.
Old 05-17-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
DIY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's not that bad
Old 05-17-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

i usally do alot of diy's but im just nervous about this one. altho i was nervous about blacking out my headlights but i just did it anyway
Old 05-17-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Only difference: hole for sidemarker. That's about it. Not worth it if you've not crashed recently.
Old 05-17-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
dont be a puss DIY I did it and If I can then so can you
Old 05-17-2006
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont think the fenders from pjdm.com is real jdm fenders.. i bet its an aftermarket fender with sidemarker cut to fit the lights..in the paragraph it states its a jdm style fenders..
Old 05-17-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Em2onCPRs
i dont think the fenders from pjdm.com is real jdm fenders.. i bet its an aftermarket fender with sidemarker cut to fit the lights..in the paragraph it states its a jdm style fenders..
Makes sense.
Old 05-17-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by mugenman
i usally do alot of diy's but im just nervous about this one. altho i was nervous about blacking out my headlights but i just did it anyway
i was very nervous too, but its easy and just remember measure twice, cut once. youll be happy in the end, and thats a rediculous waste of money to buy those.
Old 05-18-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Originally Posted by Hayz
dont be a puss DIY I did it and If I can then so can you

ok ok ill do it my self....only cause hayz did it. and if he did it it must be easy ill be pming you soon for some detailed instructions lol
Old 05-18-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
measure on the fender using the body line and edge of the fender as reference points, find a spot you like them in and measure that on the other side too, now trace the sidemarker, cut the hole maybe 1/8th an inch smaller and pop in. there is a good DIY article on here.
Old 05-18-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i didnt even measure really. just cut a hole, stuff it in, and make sure its level with a bubble thing. drill in the middle first, then use sheet metal nibblers to cut out around it. i went too much on one but its not really noticable. just make sure they're not crooked.
Old 05-18-2006
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice
diy if u mess up buy those on the site ahaha
Old 05-18-2006
Registered!!

DrivenEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck bro...im thinkin bout cuttin a hole myself
Old 05-22-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light
dremel tool worked great for me. I was scared at first but once you get used to cutting that gaping hole you relax. The first hole took me like 45 mins the second was like 15.
Old 05-22-2006
Registered!!

03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about
Good question mugen, was wondering the same thing. Was going to get the s2k sidemarkers from that site... let me know how it turns out and let me see how they look!
Old 05-23-2006
Premium Member

CivicHX01 is an unknown quantity at this point
paragraph says they are "JDM spec" usually pwjdm will say "genuine JDM" if its real... so i'm guessing they are USDM fenders that have been professionally cut using a template from the JDM fenders...

but hey, its the closest thing to JDM without getting the actual fenders overnight shipped from Japan...
Old 05-23-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Originally Posted by 03hce
Good question mugen, was wondering the same thing. Was going to get the s2k sidemarkers from that site... let me know how it turns out and let me see how they look!

lol oh i will man.....soon as you dirve your goofy *** down to cincinnati

im jus gonna order the sidemarkers and pray to god i dont f*ck it up!
Old 05-23-2006
Registered!!

oi2325 is an unknown quantity at this point
It would be a waste of money buying an oem fender with a hole premade in it when you can get the light for what, 30 most
Old 05-23-2006
Registered!!

cbuncivicman is an unknown quantity at this point
JDm fenders

I work at a body shop/collision center. I write the estimates and work in the office. But, if you get the fenders and just paint them, you will probably end up with a color difference between the fenders and the doors. No matter how much we color match the paint it is always slightly off because there are so many variables that can cause a color difference. (i.e. air pressure, the painter, humidity, etc.). Sometimes the color will look right when looking at it straight on, but when yo check the "side tone" from on an angle the color can be off.
P.S. I cut my fenders to install mine, not that bad.
Old 05-23-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
OK, whatever you do do NOT buy these fenders. I got them and they were all warped. Save yourself the trouble and either

A) Cut your oems
B) Get some fenders from the coupes in Europe (stock sidemarkers)
Old 05-23-2006
Registered!!

03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about
lol... who you calling goofy!
Old 06-07-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

im jus gonna order the sidemarkers and pray to god i dont f*ck it up!
did you order the sidemarkers and the harness or just the sidemarkers? cuz i was thinking about getting those too but then i just decided when i get home from deployment (less than 3 months) i'm gonna order the sidemarkers and maybe the harness but i want to know if the harness works for our cars or if they are for the ep3. i know the site says jdm ep3 sidemarkers..blah blah blah. well post a pic and what not when you get done with them! good luck
Old 06-07-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
no the harness doesnt work because we dont have sidemarkers! so harness is useless. mine came with one and its just sitting in the engine bay somewhere. i should've just chopped it off.
Old 06-07-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
they also had fitment issues....ask smuggler
Old 06-07-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Fitment = crap
Old 06-07-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
oh ok thanks gearbox... you always come thru. hey smuggler, you saying that the ones from password jdm are crap as far as fitment? in what way? where do you recommend me getting them from? thanks ya'll i appreciate it!
Old 06-07-2006

I recommend you either cut your OEM's, or try to get your hands on some fenders from a coupe in europe
Old 06-07-2006
Registered!!

Kizuel is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, just DIY, it's not as bad as it seems, only took me about an hour.

Quick Reply: jdm fenders with side markers