Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

jdm fenders with side markers

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light
it really isnt that hard to cut your fenders. steal a dremel tool, buy some heavy duty cutting wheels, make a template, draw it on the fender (making sure the outline is a little smaller and level with the ground), and cut. before you know it you will have no choice but to finish the job and put you new sidemarkers on. the hole doesnt have to be perfect.

I chose the 6thgen ek4 sidemarkers and
as you can tell i had to make my own harness. Looks ghetto as hell on the inside but on the outside looks great and works great.
Old 06-08-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
oh ok you was talking about the fenders..lol. i thought you were talking about the sidemarkers. thats what i was talking about and thought to myself how would there be fitment issues with the sidemarkers... lol. anyways, i'm going to do the diy when i get back from my deployment.. and i'll post pix of it then...man less than 3 months of this shyt left....
Old 02-29-2012
Registered!!

cmiller_01ex has a spectacular aura aboutcmiller_01ex has a spectacular aura about
Re: jdm fenders with side markers

wakin the dead here any one get a diy made for this?
Old 03-01-2012
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

used to but pics are long gone. i think there is a template too but pretty much its just drilling a hole and using radioshack sheet metal nibblers to widen out enough for the marker to fit. i used plumbers goop to seal the marker in place from the back side.
Old 03-01-2012
Registered!!

xgtcivicturbo is an unknown quantity at this point

don't mind my comments but why would you put a hole into a body of a vehicle when originally there is no hole there, is like putting a hole on your trunk and put a wing or spoiler i think that is rice! If you think that jdm enough than that what'sup
Old 03-01-2012
Registered!!

cmiller_01ex has a spectacular aura aboutcmiller_01ex has a spectacular aura about

damn the luck. i always get on to late.lol oh well maybe someone knows where another diy is?
Old 03-01-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by xgtcivicturbo
don't mind my comments but why would you put a hole into a body of a vehicle when originally there is no hole there, is like putting a hole on your trunk and put a wing or spoiler i think that is rice! If you think that jdm enough than that what'sup
how is this rice it actually serves a useful purpose unlike putting a wing on the back.
Old 03-01-2012
Registered!!

i was thinkin the same thing lol i just decided to keep quiet
Old 03-02-2012
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

better safety (people flanking can see your signal), better looks jdm/euro or like civic si, etc. personal preference but every honda civic overseas and the usa si comes with them from the factory. we cant help the usa is 30 yrs behind the times when it comes to auto lighting.
Old 03-02-2012
Registered!!

lol you aint lying.