Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

goddamit! some chick hit my car...

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
goddamit! some chick hit my car...

this sucks. so i went to hang out with some friends in MA this weekend, left work, kind of sh!tty weather. not really raining, kind of drizzling, and the road was slick. so im driving up on friday night, traffic was moving kinda slow at this one place, the car in front of me stopped, i stopped, the chick behind me however didnt quite stop. plowed into me. i tried to get out of the way, but wasnt able to move into the side-lane. the chick hit me, knocked my car off the highway into the middle grassy area. i BARELY stopped before going into incoming traffic going the other way. soooooo fvcking lucky, because if i didnt stop someone from the other side would have slammed into me and totally spun me and probably wrecked my car completely.

this totally sucks! it could have been worse, but still. now i have to go and get my car fixed and deal with all that hassle. iher insurance better pay for it and i hope that my insurance doesnt go up. i dont know how they do it in nj, but i heard its a no fault state, so if youre in any accident regardless of fault your insurance goes up. i hope thats not true.

i took some photos, but theyre on film. so when i finish the roll ill post them up. just kinda wanted to vent a bit.
Old 05-14-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
wow sucky. its due to people driving on old tires that should be changed. i've never had problems stopping even in heavy rain.
Old 05-14-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
sucks to hear that. hope everything goes well.
Old 05-14-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
fvck u doing at 2:00 in the morning driving and ****? haha mah bad im drunk right now!
Old 05-14-2006
Registered!!

cleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trusted
^^^^don't u mean what the ****

sorry to hear man ....for the next couple of days its going to be a bitch
Old 05-14-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
NO, you don't say the whole pharase, you just say... Fvck u doing?.. instead of what the fvck u doin? ... it's a PG thing. LOL.
Old 05-14-2006
Registered!!

sp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of light
sorry to hear that.
Old 05-14-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
yea get rdy to be on call for the next 48 hours after you file the claim.
Old 05-14-2006
I'm bigger than you.

DannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to all
Women.....can't drive.

WTF was she doing out of the kitchen anyway?
Old 05-14-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
^haha rep.
Old 05-14-2006
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
^^ lol.

sucks to hear that Dan how bad was the damage?
Old 05-14-2006
blah™

Excal is an unknown quantity at this point
blah its only a POS miata

kidding dan...that sucks that bish hit you. Get those pics up lets see what the wh0re did to ya.
Old 05-14-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
i BARELY stopped before going into incoming traffic going the other way. soooooo fvcking lucky, because if i didnt stop someone from the other side would have slammed into me and totally spun me and probably wrecked my car completely.
haha, so forget the fact you would have died, but your car would be totalled!
All the same though, you should have left enough room in front of you to move up. I always leave a car and a half for stuff like that and watch my rearview mirror when stopped.
Old 05-14-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
me too ^
Old 05-14-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by DeX
haha, so forget the fact you would have died, but your car would be totalled!
All the same though, you should have left enough room in front of you to move up. I always leave a car and a half for stuff like that and watch my rearview mirror when stopped.
who says i would have died? i dont think like that. i never think something im doing is going to lead to death...thats just not a way to go through life man.

i leave enough room for me to stop and not hit anyone. this wasnt the sort of situation where i had room to play with and i just decided to not leave enough room. lol car in front of me stopped suddenly, i stopped...car behind me didnt. if this was somehow my fault, i would completely admit to it and face the shame and ridicule at all your hands...but this was a totally faultless accident on my part.

and i always check my mirror...thats why i knew she wasnt gonna make it behind me. thats why i was trying to get into the side lane so that she wouldnt hit me...i just couldnt make it in time. if i didnt even make that effort, i would have plowed into the car in front of me from the impact, and who knows how many cars would have been involved in the end.

the sucky thing is, the chick was cute. HAHA i wonder if i should call her when this whole thing is all settled.
Old 05-14-2006
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
tell her she owes you dinner (and a bj perhaps too lol)
Old 05-14-2006
Registered!!

kismylx will become famous soon enough
what kind of car was she driving
Old 05-14-2006
Registered!!

HAHA! yeah myke...ill tell her.

she was driving a 2003 hyundai accent..POS car...and it was STILL bigger than my miata. LOL
Old 05-14-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
at least your ok
Old 05-14-2006
Registered!!

dugs05civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Here in Ohio if you get rear ended its automatically their fault regardless of road or weather conditions. They will cite you for unassured clear distance, I think thats a law that all states should abide by.
Old 05-15-2006
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
Originally Posted by pbfoot
the sucky thing is, the chick was cute. HAHA i wonder if i should call her when this whole thing is all settled.
haha now THAT sounds like the Dan oh we all know and love.

I'm sure the miata will be lookin hot as ever soon enough
Old 05-15-2006

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by DannyK35
Women.....can't drive.

WTF was she doing out of the kitchen anyway?
I can drive

In the past 2 years I have had my civic and accord hit while parked. My civic had $6000 damage and my accord was written off. Both drivers were MEN

Anyways I hope you get everything fix with out a problem with insurance
Old 05-15-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Sucks that you couldn't get out of the way.

Here in Missouri, if you get hit from the rear quarter back its the other persons fault even if you pull in front of them while trying to turn.
Old 06-03-2006
Registered!!

well, i just went to our family friend who is gonna fix my car. he said its probably gonna be better to paint the whole car instead of just the rear bumper. im wondering if i should paint it the same black, or pick another color...lol hmmmmm

if i decide to ever sell it, its gonna be obvious that the car has been painted since the carfax and title are gonna say the car is black, but the car will be another color. but i dont like black...its a pain to keep it clean...but a gunmetal or something might be easier since its a metalic. silver would be even easier, but i think that might be not the best choice with the black top.

the one thing he said that i dont know if i feel good about is that hes gonna fix the rear bumper instead of putting on a new one. theres a small rip/tare in it from the impact, and that always makes me paranoid. like if it warps and the pain gets messed up or something. i dont doubt his skills, but its one of my little pet peeves i guess. i dont know. he didnt tell me how much it will cost yet, but he said its gonna be all ok. lol im hoping he gives me the "family discount"

he said he might start on monday...sooooo, thats good news.

i still didnt finish my roll of film, so still no pix of the damage.
Old 06-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shifty is on a distinguished road
did u take pics of the girl???
Old 06-03-2006
Registered!!

no, i didnt. my mind was on other things at that time. lol but she was pretty hot, from what i saw. the body definitely was well put together, and although she was wearing a hood from what i could see of her face she was cute. but i didnt take photos...that would have been a little weird and awkward. haha

i was trying to find her on myspace, but couldnt. kinda makes me wonder, what 22 year old girl isnt on myspace?
Old 06-03-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahaha that wouldve been funny if you said, i need to take pictures of the damage but can you stand in front of it and smile? the insurance company likes to know if the person is good looking or not
Old 06-03-2006
Registered!!

this might be her...i dont know, i cant view her pix cause her profile is private...but she kinda matches. blonde, face kinda looks like her, nice body, ny, i searched by her name...lol
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=16216004
Old 06-03-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
she is hot
Old 06-03-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
hahahahaha that wouldve been funny if you said, i need to take pictures of the damage but can you stand in front of it and smile? the insurance company likes to know if the person is good looking or not
HAHA! yeah...if only i had my real camera on me. i only had my cell cam...and that thing sucks anyway. lol

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
she is hot
yo...try to add her if you have myspace and then save the pix and post them in here. ill tell you if thats her or not. lol

oh yeah...just dont say its from this thread or anything...just pretend you found her or something lol

Last edited by pbfoot; 06-03-2006 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: goddamit! some chick hit my car...