Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

post pics of your taillights. stock aftermarket whatever!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thrasher086 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by shroomster
PLEASE someone tell me I'm not the only person who thinks those bubble/3-d bulging taillights are ugly as hell...

I swear, i was thinking about getting those lights for the longest time....they don't look good (to me) on a silver car, now that I see them in action...
I guess it bases on opinion. I mean they aren't the greatest looking taillights out there, but I wanted to get something that looks different than everyones smoked stocks. Keeping it different then everyone else and to me they stand out more. Ugly to some while nice to others.
Old 05-21-2006
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light

take off those emblems and that plate frame!!
Old 05-21-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
fieryhill take off the license plate frame and emblems and it'll look much cleaner. edit:ha he beat me to it lol
Old 05-21-2006
Registered!!

fieryhill is an unknown quantity at this point
my frame is painted black now that picture is old, i don't change my oil myself and it's so I can stay in the "oil change" club. I don't mind the emblems personally, everything I've done to the car is easily reversable I just don't want to do anything that I would screw up.
Old 05-21-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
those tails look so much better blacked out. and i've yet to see anyone with those all red halo tails for sedan.
Old 05-22-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gearbox
those tails look so much better blacked out. and i've yet to see anyone with those all red halo tails for sedan.
Pic? or explaination cuz I dunno what you're talking about....but I wanna know....
Old 05-22-2006
Premium Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02...spagenameZWDVW
Old 05-22-2006
Registered!!

fieryhill is an unknown quantity at this point
Is that Pichy's car in that pic by the tail lights? when he had the park bench on the back?
Old 05-22-2006
slave to the freaky ass booty

VTEK2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
hah looks exactly like it
Old 05-22-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i think it is...
Old 05-22-2006
Registered!!

myinca will become famous soon enoughmyinca will become famous soon enough
hey shroomster what brand n kinda bulbs u got in the reverse lights?

my tails...05s ona 01

Old 05-22-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by myinca
hey shroomster what brand n kinda bulbs u got in the reverse lights?
They are definitely the off brand Advanced Discount Auto store chain light bulbs and I think 7440 or 7443 whichever is the single filament

they're hyperwhite and they were 5.99

Last edited by shroomster; 05-23-2006 at 12:20 AM.
Old 05-23-2006
Registered!!

myinca will become famous soon enoughmyinca will become famous soon enough
haha good stuff thanks
Old 05-24-2006
Registered!!

StrikeValkyrie is an unknown quantity at this point
I experimented with a pair of evilbay LED Altezza's on an 05 Civic EX coupe and they didn't look bad. Problem was though the lights worked, when you turned on the headlights the LEDS would cause the relay in the center console to start clicking, and I found no way to solve the issue. Since I have removed them I will probably stick with the stock tails since I think they look pretty good.
Old 05-24-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by StrikeValkyrie
I experimented with a pair of evilbay LED Altezza's on an 05 Civic EX coupe and they didn't look bad. Problem was though the lights worked, when you turned on the headlights the LEDS would cause the relay in the center console to start clicking, and I found no way to solve the issue. Since I have removed them I will probably stick with the stock tails since I think they look pretty good.
Get a proper load resistor.
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...gi?product=CAR
bottom of page.