Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My other car is the biggest POS!!!!!1111!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
My other car is the biggest POS!!!!!1111!!

Man, this thing sucks. Always a ****ing problem. Tonight, it misfired for some reason and is running like puke. Its got all these damn systems, like a Ford Vtec, aka, IMRC that sucks but supposedly feels like "turbo boost [hahah yeah right]" above 3500 rpms and god damn drive-by-wire which is junk. Its got a 170hp 24v v6 with a stick but weighs 3000+ lbs too. It cant win.

After having this thing, the honda is so much more simplier and logical, it is like working on a peice of wood compared to the cougar and all the computer ****.

I :heart: my Hon-dah.
Old 04-29-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Well i just say a cougar broken down, completly dead, and it had less than 70,000 miles. They are crap, and I am so sorry you are living through that
Old 04-29-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
My friend who is a girl had 1, it quit, bought another if caught on fire, so what does she do? She buys another one, and its on it's last leg.
Old 04-29-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
LOL girls buy cars based on cutness. thats a cute car (no offense) by girl standards so I know a few girls with them and they all break all the time.
Old 04-29-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
haha yea wow people never learn i guess. i could never buy a new car again. the design is getting too weird with computers and such. i wanna be able to actually do things, not throw on an intake and hope good ol ecu will do something
Old 04-29-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by diskreet
LOL girls buy cars based on cutness. thats a cute car (no offense) by girl standards so I know a few girls with them and they all break all the time.
its definately a chik IMO, i have it blacked out so no one can see in, but no dudes keep looking in to see if its a girl.

its got 70k and I thought itd be a good DD... but the a/c broke, it got hit, the sunroof broke, now this... I hate it. Im going to replace the ignition tomorrow and take a look at the fuel pump, I guess theres issues there but ford doesnt recall **** (not the Firestone issue)
Old 04-29-2006

hehe black out so no one knows you are driving the thing hehe. +rep!

good luck. you should look for a replacement though!
Old 04-29-2006
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
sell it and get a RWD car like a 240 or something
Old 04-29-2006
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
i had a 99 and it was nothing but problems. The car had 3 new alternators between 18k and 24k and when I got rid of it, it needed another one. Nevermind the other problems...

It def does make you appreciate a honda...
Old 04-29-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
i agree with the thread title, taking into consideration what you said about the car.
Old 04-30-2006
Registered!!

cleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trusted
yeah those car are garbage car for just put it out to just add something to the merc line up
Old 04-30-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Originally Posted by diskreet
hehe black out so no one knows you are driving the thing hehe. +rep!

good luck. you should look for a replacement though!

You know it! It is the biggest pos, but I can get it running right so I can sell it or trade it and get something for it. Maybe I can get 5g's for it if im lucky. Thats crazy when you think about an EM2 being worth about $9-10k and having a $3000 less MSRP.
Old 04-30-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
Originally Posted by gearbox
haha yea wow people never learn i guess. i could never buy a new car again. the design is getting too weird with computers and such. i wanna be able to actually do things, not throw on an intake and hope good ol ecu will do something
amen!
Old 04-30-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Man, you gotta hear this ****. I got some new plugs and wires to cure the misfire at autozone. In short, the wires and plugs were not Motorcarft "quality" and the ****ing car is not firing right with the new plugs and wire set. Soooo, i have to take them out, put the stockers in, and go to the dealer and get a new DEALER set. WTF, This car is so god damn picky.
Old 04-30-2006
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah , back in 98 I had a 95 mercury mystique with the same engine... good ol 2.5 v6 duratec. I riced it out a little with exhaust and neons, lol. It was kinda quick, but I crashed it. Then I made the mistake of getting another one... OMG nothing but problems, and it died a long time ago... some exhaust manifold/catalytic converter issue. I liked the way the engine sounded, though.
Old 04-30-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
just go floor the gas to teach it a lesson
Old 04-30-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Originally Posted by gearbox
just go floor the gas to teach it a lesson

hahah i think my gf did that when it misfired and threw a rod

Freagin' blondes!
Old 04-30-2006
Registered!!

mazdakiril is an unknown quantity at this point
haha i cant believe a thread like this started because my gf has a cougar and its all problems, thats why now she is getting a 300 in less then i month.