Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

362 ft/lbs, 357 HP, N/A :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 04|5spdCivic
this guy is very funny. he thinks his domestics are so fast because they have big v-8's hahaha. you obviously dont know what your talking about mystic or you live in a different world. i bought a 93 hatchback for 800 dollars. put 4 thousand dollars into the engine. running 13 psi of boost on 9 inch slicks up front with a full standalone fuel management system tuned to perfection on a b16. 1.6 liter DOHC motor keep in mind. all internals. i've also got it set up to run 50 shot of nitrous help spool the turbo. my car passes emissions and i run 11's on a bad day. i'm pushing 450 hp and i have about a 5 thousand dollar car. also my car weigh's less then 2 thousand pounds. and is daily driven with absolutely no problems. all i gotta do is change the oil. lets hear about that camaro now. 20 thousand dollar car same hp i have in my FOUR CYLINDER civic. weigh's alot more. and is stock. so you coulda saved yourself 15 thousand dollars and got a way faster car. oh and your hoping to run what 14's? man i would smoke you and you dont even know it. so before you start talkin **** you might wanna step back and look at who your talking to.
Best response so far! As I always say. Any assh0le can buy something with alot of horsepower. But it takes someone with alot skill to build a low horsepower car to something that could slap all the middle aged men with there big bad corvettes and camaros.

Originally Posted by Mystic3030
I got zapped going 145 MPH in 4th gear on I-95...that ticket sucked
Also I didn't read this until now. You deserve to have the hell beat out of you for doing 145 on a f'n highway. I don't care what car you did it in or who you are, but you are an assh0le. You want to drive like that go on a damn track. You could have killed someone if you would have wrecked. Imagine having a kid and some dipshit in a middle aged mans car doing 145 wrecking into you only killing your kid. I have a 1 year old daughter and when i read you did that I wished I could tie to to a chair and take the damn car and start driving 145 mph at you and see how you like it. You need to be banned from this site so you don't make yourself look more like a damn retard, and should have your license taken away. The thought of you behind the wheel of any car makes me want to

Last edited by blackBDMcivicLX; 04-22-2006 at 11:15 AM.
Old 04-22-2006
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MajinB
like hell. its called forced induction bro. nice car. too bad its not yours.
To hell with forced induction, because you can attach a blower or a turbo to a big block engine too, its all about -weight- reduction, extreme weight reduction, thats why my Fireblade would pwn all of you
Old 04-22-2006
Yup, i'm an A$$hole.

Mystic3030 has a spectacular aura aboutMystic3030 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by blackBDMcivicLX
Best response so far! As I always say. Any assh0le can buy something with alot of horsepower. But it takes someone with alot skill to build a low horsepower car to something that could slap all the middle aged men with there big bad corvettes and camaros.

Also I didn't read this until now. You deserve to have the hell beat out of you for doing 145 on a f'n highway. I don't care what car you did it in or who you are, but you are an assh0le. You want to drive like that go on a damn track. You could have killed someone if you would have wrecked. Imagine having a kid and some dipshit in a middle aged mans car doing 145 wrecking into you only killing your kid. I have a 1 year old daughter and when i read you did that I wished I could tie to to a chair and take the damn car and start driving 145 mph at you and see how you like it. You need to be banned from this site so you don't make yourself look more like a damn retard, and should have your license taken away. The thought of you behind the wheel of any car makes me want to

I actually only started this post because I like to start fights in these forums, I think it's funny, and I was bored. I know full well that no one here is going to agree with me.

As far as going 145, yes, I was a dumbass and I fully realize that. I have a clean driving record otherwise, and am a very safe driver. It was a one time thing that was very stupid, and I would never do it again. I was on an empty highway (except for the cop ) in the middle of north carolina
and there was no one to hit, and it was a straight section, I could see just about everything ahead of me. Don't try and tell me you've never done anything dumb behind the wheel of a car.
Old 04-22-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
I've done plenty of dumb things also. Never 145 mph. But still stupid. That was also before I became a dad and realized how scary it is taking my daughter anywhere bc of so many stupid people on the road. I'll take a little of my reaction away for you bc when I read it I took it as a busy highway you were doing it on, not an empty one. I'm glad you know it was stupid though. Everyone does something stupid at some point in their life. Just don't make a habit of it.
Old 04-22-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
wow i wasn't tryint to start a fight. i was just making the point. everyone has their own SEPERATE paths. just respect the other road. thats all i was trying to say.
Old 04-22-2006
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
awesome!
Old 04-22-2006
Im a Senior Member. Take that Noobs!!

Foffie has a spectacular aura aboutFoffie has a spectacular aura about
CARB law only applies in california my friend...we don't deal with any of that crap up here, but there are still plenty of other things to consider.

Since when is 160-190 HP only a 25 hp gain? A stock civic makes between 95-105 HP at the wheels, so by my calculations, thats 60-90 HP gain.

As for the dude with the comment about the trucker hat and the mullet, i'll get rid of that no problem, just do me one thing. Put YOUR hat with the brim over your face, not your ear, fold the collar on your pink polo back down, take the diamond stud out of your ear, shave the chinstrap, put your car seat up, and sit in the damn thing, not over the armrest with your head centered by the radio.

I'll send Ferrari and Chevy an e-mail...i'm sure they'll immediately scrap the use of all their current motors in the exotics and corvettes and switch to 1.7 liter and 2.0 liter turbo 4 cylinders. Because OBVIOUSLY they havent thought of that.

I own a honda, I have every right to be here.

I was using it as a rough estimate. A turbo on an em2 at 8psi would push the 200 mark. And umm. 06 civic si 197hp not sure what whp is but i doubt they lost almost a hundred hp in the axles. oh And um people in cali drive v8's too. Outside of cali smog doesn't apply to v8 or i4's so that whole street legal thing on imports is now down the toilet. Sorry its not well written but the point is there.

p.s. if you hate hondas sooooooo.... much why dont you stop posting in a civic forum??
Old 04-22-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
all i have to say is where the hell are you going to buy a 1969 CAMARO SS FOR EIGHT GRAND?
Old 04-22-2006
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
civic stock vs camaro stock is like comparing shaq vs. a 10 yr old... no comparison.. freaking idiot.
Old 04-22-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I was going to post the camarOWNED pic, but I refuse to waste any more space on 7thgencivic with crappy GM products.
No offense, but GM's cars have consistently been crap for decades. I have had one, my family and friends have many, and they are all junk.

If you like horribly bland and unusually round styling, terrible depreciation, and generally poor quality, then more power to the american car fans
Old 04-23-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Forced Induction can lick my left nut. The motor in that camaro is virtually stock, and it will rip apart an import, regardless of the mods. With some boltons, that car can run 11's, and all for way less than the cost, and wayyyy less maintenance than a forced induction civic. Sorry, but front wheel drive and forced induction just does not equal good. Sure, you can get high HP, but the ft/lbs arent as high and as close a ratio, and its not a stable, daily driver car.

Theres just something more satisfying about driving a car thats supposed to be fast, then there is about driving a car made for fuel economy and low emissions that somebody tried to make fast, and ended up doing nothing but causing problems.

You'll never convince me that forced induction is better than a big motor. Have you ever experienced standing 20 feet away from an old muscle car and feeling the ground shake from the motor running? It's amazing.

I always giggle at the rumble-feeling of the tow truck pulling away with the 'big-bad' v-8 on the flatbed cuz they forgot they were driving american muscle...not reliable rice.... hehe

oh and I smile at the fact that if one of us goes to sell our civic and we put it back to bone stock it will still seel for more than you paid for that hunk of steel...

plus we ain't got to worry about 'mysterious' GM fluid leaks......
Old 04-23-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
and it will rip apart an import
uhh, there are a lot of import cars that are faster than your buds Camaro.... should try to be more specific if youre aiming directly at Civics. A fast car is a fast car.... too bad you HAD to start the domestic vs. import thing again........ sheesh.

Last edited by CuRiOuSfIsH; 04-23-2006 at 12:50 AM.
Old 04-23-2006
Registered!!

wayfastwh1ty is an unknown quantity at this point
american trash car. so lets seee...... my civic with turbo can beat your "big bad *** car" and you think your kool? uhm dude get that **** off of this site! for real! i can beat you and i get 30mpg what do you get? like 12-18? haha and i SERIOUSLY doubt you got that piece for as much as a civic... oh wait.. no i CAN believe it cause whole would want such a crappy car. im sure they PAID YOU to take it away from them! oh AND its not even YOUR ****ing car and your braggin on it? get off this site you tard ***! HAHAHAHA
Old 04-23-2006
DONT PANIC

turboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to all
Originally Posted by modoman
all i have to say is where the hell are you going to buy a 1969 CAMARO SS FOR EIGHT GRAND?
Just about anywhere..... it just doesnt come with the the engine, trans, interior, rear end, or any removable body panels.

Hell, my 56 belair was $14,000 with a bad motor and a stock turbo350 trans.
Old 04-23-2006
Registered!!

cleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trusted
it al comes down to what car u pick u have to put alot of money into ur chevy u can't just throw some **** together and be ohh my american muscle is all that.......to get ur car fast to were a civic can't touch it u will have to take it off the street uknowing ur dumbass u say why u can't drive the damn thing far enough .....what is the saying u can pass everthing but a gas station.
Old 04-23-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
I actually only started this post because I like to start fights in these forums, I think it's funny, and I was bored. I know full well that no one here is going to agree with me.

we all want to be like you when we grow up. homo.

BTW its your friends car, NOT YOURS.
Old 04-23-2006
Registered!!

se7engen_riDe is an unknown quantity at this point
what does a stock camero run? 14s? 13s?? pretty slow for a car with such big engines.
i bet a little dodge neon srt-4 with slight little mods can spank you. wUhaha...and like others said. stop bragging about this car. its not yours. you own a honda too. so basically you talking **** about yourself too.

wow this guy is a dumb ***. tsk tsk...pitty
Old 04-23-2006
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Originally Posted by se7engen_riDe
what does a stock camero run? 14s? 13s?? pretty slow for a car with such big engines.
i bet a little dodge neon srt-4 with slight little mods can spank you. wUhaha...and like others said. stop bragging about this car. its not yours. you own a honda too. so basically you talking **** about yourself too.

wow this guy is a dumb ***. tsk tsk...pitty
Stock Camaro SS LS1...13.3 to 13.5 Bone Stock Some have hit high 12's stock.
Old 04-23-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
import heads see if differently from the domestics, each has their own advantages.

i just hate when people come on this site hating on imports, you don't see any of us going to domestic sites and claiming they are the **** and domestics suck.

what's even worse is that the car isn't yours. which only leads me to ask what car do you drive?

edit: you drive a fvcking civic, hahha, what a loser. i love it when people contradict themselves. if you hate imports so much, why did you spend money on mods, not that it's much but still, if you hate imports, why not sell it and get a domestic that'll run for 70k with no problems, but after that its history.

must suck to be living a lie.

Last edited by vacivic2005; 04-23-2006 at 10:22 AM.
Old 04-23-2006
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Originally Posted by diskreet
I was going to post the camarOWNED pic, but I refuse to waste any more space on 7thgencivic with crappy GM products.
No offense, but GM's cars have consistently been crap for decades. I have had one, my family and friends have many, and they are all junk.

If you like horribly bland and unusually round styling, terrible depreciation, and generally poor quality, then more power to the american car fans
Seems funny.I've owned around 20 GM cars and never had any real problems with them.As for my T/A's I'd hardly say they're bland.My car problems and quality issues have started since I've went to imports.I've had good luck with my Civic but as for my Nissans,they've been total junk.I've never owned a used car and don't usually keep my vehicles past warranty.Only ones I've kept have been my T/A's and nothing went wrong with them and I tracked them every weekend. So maybe that has something to do with it.But I lose just as much trading my imports into the dealer in the first year.I also think this quality **** between import and domestics is a myth.GM new stuff that has been coming out for 05 & up is just as good quality as the imports.

Here's some stuff on GM quality.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...604100374/1014

Toyota's having some problems too
http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...i-business-hed
Old 04-23-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Here is what is up, I see tons of 200,000 mile toyotas, hondas, mitsubishis, and nissans, but no GM cars
Old 04-23-2006
Registered!!

drive_fast_dail has a little shameless behaviour in the past
your talking about intial quality, I dont think thats what everyone is talking about. My family has had a bunch of GM cars. Yeah the newer ones are better, but after 5 years your might as well get rid of the car because its going to start having problems. Usually not even too major of problems, but they end up just costing a lot. And then when it comes to running engines well over 100k there are only a few american motors that can handle running that long without being rebuilt.
Old 04-23-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by diskreet
Here is what is up, I see tons of 200,000 mile toyotas, hondas, mitsubishis, and nissans, but no GM cars
i drove my 89 3.8 park avenue till it hit about 250k miles. it was like 249 or something. i got it at like 180k. heres what i had to do to keep it alive that long
1. head gasket change. full brake job. a whole bunch of other stuff, like vacuum lines and other small stuff just to get it to run right. but i loved my torquey car. it was a TANK. and it protected me when people hit me. you just have to take car of the car. then one of the valves started knocking. i sold it for like 425 bucks to some people. but i loved that car and still miss it when i want to REALLY take off. it was my ghetto-mobile.
Old 04-23-2006
You boost, I-VTEC

Hawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the rough
This thread is pretty much the perfect example of a retarded import vs domestic argument..... congrats.

Chevy guy: my huge v8 makes lots of power, "no replacement for displacement"

Honda guy: my car is lighter than yours and gets better fuel mileage, "VTEC yo!"
Old 04-23-2006
Registered!!

bucholzc is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice car, but if I was going to go domestic, my brother-in-law's would be the only one.

Oops, I'm trying to upload picures of his car now.

Last edited by bucholzc; 04-23-2006 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Missing photos