Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Rawr I finally took pics of my car :) (1995 Civic)

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
the carbon fiber hood reduces weight and it has a purpose unlike your **** **** wing andthe carbon fiber hood looks nice and your wing doest , and a carbon fiber hood isnt ricy u retard your car is ricy , u say u didnt fix it up to race dude your joking yourself when i drive my brothers car his rsx-s we have ricers like your car come up to us all the time and we smoke them every single time they never learn they thing there cars are so fast but there not just close this thread it worthless to talk to a ricer like this
u say you have your own style bullshit go watch fast and furious its the same car

Originally Posted by Rei
whatever :P i dont copy other peoples styles i have my own style, if u guys dont like it too bad but thanks for the suggestions

it might seem tacky or "rice" to you but i didnt fix the car up to "race" or be a wannabe I just wanted to have a good looking car for not too much money (new cars are like $15,000+) but beauty is in the eye of the beholder everyone has their own taste

Edit: btw i really really really dislike cars with carbonfiber hoods like that first one, who would want a hood with all those white dots all over it ? or a car with a hood thats a different color then the rest of the car thats what i call "rice" :P

and dont even get me started on the rims that those cars have those are vomit ugly *speaking of which check out the updated pics on the 1st page*
Old 04-22-2006
Rei
Registered!!

Rei is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by a4turboss
the carbon fiber hood reduces weight and it has a purpose unlike your **** **** wing
Okay, and like i said i dont "race" so id rather keep mine that looks nicer

Originally Posted by a4turboss
andthe carbon fiber hood looks nice and your wing doest , and a carbon fiber hood isnt ricy u retard your car is ricy , u say u didnt fix it up to race dude your joking yourself when i drive my brothers car his rsx-s we have ricers like your car come up to us all the time and we smoke them every single time
okay @sshole i already said i DONT race, you might "beat" people in races with civics but i couldnt care less since i already told you i never did any engine work on my car just cosmetic work, and like i said i dont "race" so i dont really need to fix it up to have less weight or whatever. I just had a 95 civic that I wanted to fix up to look "nice", I dont really see what the point of you idiots bashing me for showing my car but whatever everyone else in my neighborhood and friends thinks it looks nice so i dont really care what strangers think

Last edited by Rei; 04-22-2006 at 12:49 PM.
Old 04-22-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
if you post your ride on this site you have to be prepared for negative comments....you should know that and dont be d1ck to everyone about it, we are just giving you our opinions....almost everyone who posts pictures of there ride on this site gets negative comments, you just have to ignore them or suck it up...seriously
Old 04-22-2006
Rei
Registered!!

I dont really mind the negative comments I just dislike the people who are @ssholes about the way they leave negative comments

if your ganna leave negative comments at least let it be constructive criticism
Old 04-22-2006
Registered!!

drive_fast_dail has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Well maybe you have your own sense of style, but the wing is seriously a bad choice. It already looks like the metal is getting pulled up on the front mounts. Basically you are just puting a ton of force from the drag on those mounts on thin sheet metal. Its just going to stretch the metal, crack the paint, and then rust out the metal there and eventually the mounts will just rip off the trunk. From everything ive seen this forum is mostly performance oriented, wrong place to show off a car that looks like it came out of need for speed underground.
Old 04-22-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Rei

Edit: btw i really really really dislike cars with carbonfiber hoods like that first one, who would want a hood with all those white dots all over it ? or a car with a hood thats a different color then the rest of the car thats what i call "rice" :P
carbonfiber does not have "white dots" on it do you know anything at all or do you just go by what you see in the movies....
this is what carbon fiber looks like! notice theres no white dots

And I guess you think my car is rice....

Last edited by Hayz; 04-22-2006 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-22-2006
Rei
Registered!!

what are those then ? "magic" white dots :P ?

btw ur car isnt bad but the colors dont really match
Old 04-22-2006
Registered!!

drive_fast_dail has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by Rei

Theres no dots its a weave. cf comes in woven fabric and is then formed into a mold with resin. The thread is uniform color, its just the angle the light is hitting it that makes it look different colors.
Old 04-22-2006
Rei
Registered!!

still look like dots to me
Old 04-22-2006
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice
what a tard...Rei pls get off the computer and goto sleep...never come back on this site.... thank you
Old 04-22-2006
Registered!!

tavdawg is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree.

Plus why did you post some pics of you'r car if you don't really care what strangers think? You are not making any sense.
Old 04-22-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by X0DuZz
what a tard...Rei pls get off the computer and goto sleep...never come back on this site.... thank you
Old 04-22-2006
Registered!!

civic4dizoor is on a distinguished road
GREEN NEONS and ur gonna be FAST&FURIOUS y0!

what city and state are u from ? that might be the new thing out there

Last edited by civic4dizoor; 04-22-2006 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-22-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
well guys we've seen worse right?
Old 04-22-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rei

You wouldn't know your *** from a hole in the ground. White dots? Its called a black and grey weeve. There is not one single white dot in cf.

Don't really match? WTF are you talking about? His car is about as nice as you can get. He done his car right, no rice at all.

You just weighted your car down about 500 with all that crap, if you gonna get chrome wheels at least buy nice ones. The wing has to go, it doesn't look good. That **** went out about 10 years ago.

You need to read first then reply. You obvisually have no knowledge when it comes to cars. The wheels are those cars prolly costs about 3 X the price of all your mods.

I'm sorry, i never get mad or hate on people but when people ask for opinions and get them and don't like them they get mad and get all defensive. You go to any forum and people will all say the same thing about your car.

***Someone close this thread, its going no where fast***
Old 04-22-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
that guy has been owned to the 1000000000 power
Old 04-22-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Your car is RICEDICULOUS
Old 04-22-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Look don't get mad... one day you'll wake up and look at your car and go what the hell was I thinking ,
I've done it I put apc tails on Type R this and that but it was all crap trust me your car has potential
you just need to change some things right now it's riced out and you sound like a ricer who doesn't know his ****,
what you need to do is read up or stfu....

Last edited by Hayz; 04-23-2006 at 10:29 AM.
Old 04-23-2006
Registered!!

se7engen_riDe is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm...i thought Rei said his car was nice???? sorry but its riced out and looking like garbage.

Last edited by se7engen_riDe; 04-23-2006 at 09:17 AM.
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by drew22mader
***Someone close this thread, its going no where fast***
Kinda like this noobs car. Haha.

Okay Mr. Rei; I've gotta little Q&A for ya'
Q. What is a 7thgen?
A. It is 2001-2005 Civic
Q. What is carbon fiber?
A. Threadlike strands of pure carbon that are extremely strong in tension (that is, when pulled) and are reasonably flexible. Carbon fiber can be bound in a matrix of plastic resin by heat, vacuum, or pressure to form a composite that is strong, light, and very expensive
Q. What is rice?
A. Grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished or cars such as yours
Q. What is an opinion?
A. A personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty. Most likely, our general belief or judgment is that your car is rice and that you are a tool.

If you ask for an opinion and you get our opinion--don't get so mad as us. AND DONT EVER TELL ANY OF US 7THGENERS THAT WE'RE WRONG B/C WE'RE NEVER WRONG!!!! haha
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
you guys are mean.
Old 04-24-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
bwuahahhaha OMG OMG... this thread is the best thread EVAR!!!!

bitches
Old 04-24-2006

bwahahahah yes we are never wrong, NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 04-24-2006
Registered!!

redex04 is an unknown quantity at this point
drop a crvtec in that beast
Old 04-24-2006
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
sigh..and those Ejs have so much potential...i wish i had one.
Old 05-17-2006
Holler!!!™

Powershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to all
needless to say! the wing is a no no!

I'm guilty fot TYC though!!

Last edited by Powershift; 05-17-2006 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-17-2006
Registered!!

sil04ver is an unknown quantity at this point
looks nice and clean.....lose the wing and the tailights though. and boost it or swap it
Old 05-17-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
just because parts CAN be modded, doesn't mean they SHOULD be modded
Old 05-18-2006
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
well said

but whatever toots your horn Rei
its all that matters in the end

you'll learn with experience
Old 05-18-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
wow, there's still people like rei?? fast and the furious came and went like 10 years ago. but o no fast and furious 3 tokyo drift comes out next month~!! watch as car accidents skyrocket after people try to dorifuto in their crappy fwd cars! hmm and 50+ people saying it looks bad vs. rei saying it looks good. lol

Last edited by genexrocket; 05-18-2006 at 12:39 AM.

Quick Reply: Rawr I finally took pics of my car :) (1995 Civic)