Rawr I finally took pics of my car :) (1995 Civic) - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2006   #1
Rei
Registered!!

Rei is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Rawr I finally took pics of my car :) (1995 Civic)

Check it out, 1995 Honda Civic DX (2 door model)

Front
===========

Sides (im finally getting rid of those crappy stock rims & tires :P )
===========

Back
===========

To be Added on Saturday
===========

and just cause i had so much fun takeing pictures

heres a pic of our dog too lol

*** Updated ***

Heres some pics with the rims on

Last edited by Rei; 04-22-2006 at 03:05 PM.
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #2
Registered!!

Alex1 has a spectacular aura aboutAlex1 has a spectacular aura aboutAlex1 has a spectacular aura about
Cute dog!
Alex1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #3
Registered!!

03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light
Nice start.
Rims would look good on your ride.
Dont forget the drop.
Please remove the wing, you have a lot of rice all over it.
03-Acura-1.7-EL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #4
Rei
Registered!!

thats dirt :P their doing some construction work in the street behind our house and they have these huge piles of dirt that blow over to our cars when theres alot of wind
Old 04-21-2006   #5
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
I like your ride, minus the wing and taillights, but if you like them thats all that matters.
Tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #6
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
95 has good potential...minus the wing and tails..get yourself a b16 or b18 swap..
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #7
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
eerr---not really diggin' it that much..but its your car.
isuzu5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #8
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
The only thing that the ladies would like on your ride is if you put your dog by the window
yourinmyw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #9
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
wow (in a bad way) that wing is horrible, those tails are rice...i should go copy and paste these pics in the rice thread
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #10
landonab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03-Acura-1.7-EL
Please remove the wing, you have a lot of rice all over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rei
thats dirt :P their doing some construction...
Old 04-21-2006   #11
Super JDM Member

matt_s is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragedy
I like your ride, minus the wing and taillights, but if you like them thats all that matters.
that would basically make it stock.. lol
matt_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #12
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_s
that would basically make it stock.. lol
It would look better stock. I'm sorry but the only thing i like in the pic is the tires. Its alot of rice, the wing looks like your about to fly off. I'm sorry, its your car I know and you can do w/e you want with it. But prepare to be flamed about all the chrome flashy stuff and wings and altezzas. I think if you would have done a nice lip kit on it and kept it clean that car would be smokin. Specially with a swap.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #13
Rei
Registered!!

what does "rice" mean anyhow ? ive never heard that slang before, I know i know i should have probably gotten Black cased lights but that would probably make the car too dark since its already black + black cased lights = even worse then what i have now ... i replaced the stock lights because I didnt like them (they got too foggy and were made out of cheap plastic)

is the wing really that bad ? I thought it made the car look more asian or foreign since honda is a japanese company

Last edited by Rei; 04-21-2006 at 02:38 PM.
Old 04-21-2006   #14
Registered!!

Thuener will become famous soon enoughThuener will become famous soon enough
ur car looks awesome, but it would look amazing without the wing.
Thuener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #15
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei
what does "rice" mean anyhow ? ive never heard that slang before, I know i know i should have probably gotten Black cased lights but that would probably make the car too dark since its already black + black cased lights = even worse then what i have now ... i replaced the stock lights because I didnt like them (they got too foggy and were made out of cheap plastic)

is the wing really that bad ? I thought it made the car look more asian or foreign since honda is a japanese company

wow.....that my friend is ricer mentality 101....at least your smart enough to ask though....

I think "rice" refers to anything cheap, tacky, functionless....basically a failed attempt at style. And i'm sorry to say, but your wing and tails fit all of the above....

I would end this trip down ricer alley and start fresh before you sink too much more money into it. Look around on here and www.clubcivic.com for some good ideas about how to de-rice your car man. And good luck with that, you will be graded on your performance.
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #16
Registered!!

Polo2k4 will become famous soon enough
Can you fly with that wing? lol...just sell the cheezy stuff and buy engine upgrades! other then that, good luck1
Polo2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #17
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
They say if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it so I won't.
ciVictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #18
Registered!!

PiinkSox will become famous soon enough
nice car BUT the wing has got to go hun
PiinkSox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #19
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei
I thought it made the car look more asian or foreign since honda is a japanese company
more asian would lean towards a jdm look, not a rice look. that wing is nasty, but if you seriously like it, leave it on.
hotdogpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #20
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
well... the dog is nice... thats about it

I dont like to disrespect people's work, cause its hard work and a lot of money. But those tails and that wing are pointless, ugly, stereotypical, and just plain stupid. Wing on a front wheel drive means slower car. It adds weight and does nothing for handling or any other performance. Also those tails... go to OEM tails. It looks clean and won't get you labeled as a 'rice' or a wanna-be street racer.

So yeah the car has lots of potential to be excellent. just get those wheels on, and think about the tails and wing.

Last edited by diskreet; 04-21-2006 at 06:13 PM.
diskreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #21
Registered!!

tuan25000 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn...nice ride...keep up the good work
tuan25000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #22
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
everyone goes through that stage...
vacivic2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #23
Registered!!

jakejham should not be trustedjakejham should not be trusted
i like the rear underbody work. how the exhaust fits is kinda cool. it looks like it sounds loud as **** tho = P(bad bad bad) oh and i like that the paint is shiny and no rust!!
jakejham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #24

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacivic2005
everyone goes through that stage...
Not really, I didn't and i know alot of people who haven't too. It's the damn movies that put these ideas in peoples minds that this **** looks good. I wouldn't spend another dime on that thing, i would take all the stuff off and sell it then start over again with the car, IMO.
Old 04-21-2006   #25
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
heres What you should try to be like....

Hayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #26
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
^^ nice hatches, what's that hook for on the first one tho?
Kevbotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbotron
^^ nice hatches, what's that hook for on the first one tho?
It's called a Toe Hook

Please take off the ricer **** and go with those styles above. It will look 1000 X better that way,

Go JDM!

Last edited by drew22mader; 04-21-2006 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-21-2006   #28
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
if you're wanting to go more ahem..."japanese"---do this. i hate to flame--but thats the dumbest thing that ive heard. man, i hate to be mean. sorry.
isuzu5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006   #29
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
92-95 is my favorite 2dr coupe civic!
Christian Calim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006   #30
Rei
Registered!!

whatever :P i dont copy other peoples styles i have my own style, if u guys dont like it too bad but thanks for the suggestions

it might seem tacky or "rice" to you but i didnt fix the car up to "race" or be a wannabe I just wanted to have a good looking car for not too much money (new cars are like $15,000+) but beauty is in the eye of the beholder everyone has their own taste

Edit: btw i really really really dislike cars with carbonfiber hoods like that first one, who would want a hood with all those white dots all over it ? or a car with a hood thats a different color then the rest of the car thats what i call "rice" :P

and dont even get me started on the rims that those cars have those are vomit ugly *speaking of which check out the updated pics on the 1st page*

Last edited by Rei; 04-22-2006 at 01:29 PM.