Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Rawr I finally took pics of my car :) (1995 Civic)

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Hey...I wanna see F&F3......

(doesn't mean i'm gonna try and drift my civic...but then again I'm smart)
Old 05-18-2006
Registered!!

TOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the rough
haha trying to be "unique"? i can honestly say i was thinking EXACTLY like you. (i had a nhbp lip on my ssm)

for one thing, u posted ur ride and u have to take our opinions into consideration. secondly, apc tails and a bench for a spoiler on a fwd = rice. and finally u need to do more research on carbon hoods.

just like hayz said...there are people that go thru this stage but only a few realize that their car is rice.
Old 05-18-2006
Boosted 04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
joshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nice
take your rice elsewhere
Old 05-18-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
Its all about the taste....CF or no CF
wings or no wings...

People will say things about your taste(good and bad)

Do whatever makes you happy...Its your car....

Patience my friend...
Old 05-18-2006
How many pots have you smoken?
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
ok man im not gunna flame you - just wanna ask you one question. do you HONESTLY think your car looks good with that wing? like seriously, you think your **** is hot? or did you put that ugly *** wing on there because you thought other people would think it looks cool? i will NEVER understand the point of putting a big ***, ugly, awkward, no purpose having, car weighing downing, TIN fvckin wing on a street car.

i gotta ask again - you REALLY think your wing looks good with it? if you do - well - you're a lost soul. lol. glad you like it - but it looks like crap - and your friends are lying to you, because just that, they're your friends and dont want to hurt your feelings.

only thing i can say is once you grow up you'll realize that "mod" is not something you're supposed to put on a street car. you just dont. whats the point? nothing. its ugly. UGLY. hear me? UGLY! im not trying to be mean - really - im not. you wanted constructive criticism and im giving it to you. its just NOT something you put on your street car. ANY street car.

rims and tails...well its not my cup of tea, but those things are debatable. you like 'em or ya don't. but that wing man, that wing has to go.
Old 05-18-2006
Boosted 04

joshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nice
This is what gives civics a bad name......you prolly have a stock d15 in there too huh?
Old 05-18-2006
Registered!!

xtheenderx will become famous soon enoughxtheenderx will become famous soon enough
rei dont listen to them. they're just jealous that you got more negative comments then they ever did on their own threads.
Old 05-18-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ i think that is the dumbest post ive read in a while
Old 05-18-2006
Boosted 04

Originally Posted by xtheenderx
rei dont listen to them. they're just jealous that you got more negative comments then they ever did on their own threads.

your really bright huh?
Old 05-18-2006
AKA e ViSion Socal 7thgen Photoman

OCNja is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by joshb_
take your rice elsewhere
, yeah for reals you need to lose the wing and the tails......
Old 05-18-2006
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
haha...wtf?
Old 05-18-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
hahaha its one of reis "boys", or maybe he calls them "bois" that thinks his car looks hot

i was never tempted to open this thread, but i am glad i did now lol

Last edited by dp_yz713; 05-18-2006 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-19-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

i think he's just being sarcastic.

anyhow, the car is UGLY. Thats my opinion and i don't care what anyone thinks of it
Old 05-19-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
everyone has different taste. i used to be just like this and i actually thought the tails looked good at one point. i'm sure when he gets a bit older, learns about new parts, his car will change. my car has been changing for the past 4 years upto a week ago.
Old 05-19-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by gearbox
everyone has different taste. i used to be just like this and i actually thought the tails looked good at one point. i'm sure when he gets a bit older, learns about new parts, his car will change. my car has been changing for the past 4 years upto a week ago.
lol, he's 21, rice usually starts at 16....jk
Old 05-19-2006
Registered!!

AntiLoop will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by manthatguysfast
ok man im not gunna flame you - just wanna ask you one question. do you HONESTLY think your car looks good with that wing? like seriously, you think your **** is hot? or did you put that ugly *** wing on there because you thought other people would think it looks cool? i will NEVER understand the point of putting a big ***, ugly, awkward, no purpose having, car weighing downing, TIN fvckin wing on a street car.

i gotta ask again - you REALLY think your wing looks good with it? if you do - well - you're a lost soul. lol. glad you like it - but it looks like crap - and your friends are lying to you, because just that, they're your friends and dont want to hurt your feelings.

only thing i can say is once you grow up you'll realize that "mod" is not something you're supposed to put on a street car. you just dont. whats the point? nothing. its ugly. UGLY. hear me? UGLY! im not trying to be mean - really - im not. you wanted constructive criticism and im giving it to you. its just NOT something you put on your street car. ANY street car.

rims and tails...well its not my cup of tea, but those things are debatable. you like 'em or ya don't. but that wing man, that wing has to go.

soo much for not flaming... HAHA
Old 05-19-2006
Boosted 04

Originally Posted by AntiLoop
soo much for not flaming... HAHA

I was thinking the same thing....
Old 05-19-2006
O.O

delusional1 has a spectacular aura aboutdelusional1 has a spectacular aura aboutdelusional1 has a spectacular aura about
houston we have take off
Old 05-19-2006
How many pots have you smoken?

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
i wasnt flaming! lol i could have been more mean. he wanted constructive criticism

i think of it like this. i love onions, my girl doesnt. some people prefer this over that. this guy likes his tails and rims, i don't. those are things that everybody has a different taste on, ya know?

but i bet if you go ask someone if they would enjoy eating a piece of human **** - they wouldn't. i think its universally known that eating a piece of **** is not good. i think its also universally known that putting a big ugly tin wing on your car is not good, as well.
Old 05-19-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
***** funny Tom!
Old 05-19-2006
Registered!!

gaugeof12 has a spectacular aura aboutgaugeof12 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Rei
if your ganna leave negative comments at least let it be constructive criticism
Here is constructive: Please take off the wing, please take off the tail lights.
You got the wing because you want the car to look more "japanese"? Try looking at japanese cars. Most are not running big aluminum wings. Also if you want it to look more "japanese" try some japanese made rims, not some that look like they were made by cragar. I even did a CHOP for you. This would make your car look "more japanese".

I am really not ******* on you. The kit is not really my style but with out all the other stuff its not bad. Props on at least getting it painted nicely. IMO with just some relatively minor changes you car could look REALLY good.
Old 05-19-2006
Registered!!

xbeebop is an unknown quantity at this point
...looks ricey...
Old 05-19-2006
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
At least hes not like others who say they " pull alota hoes " with there ricer mobile.

And yah your car makes Imports look bad...sad just sad

Last edited by MidnightCivic; 05-19-2006 at 06:15 PM.
Old 05-20-2006
Registered!!

xtheenderx will become famous soon enoughxtheenderx will become famous soon enough
LMAO, thought u guys would know that i was being sarcastic (note the rolls eyes smiley)

Last edited by xtheenderx; 05-20-2006 at 03:36 PM.
Old 05-20-2006
Boosted 04

LMAO, thought u guys would know that i was being sarcastic (note the rolls eyes smiley)

good thing
Old 05-20-2006
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
you should add a quad-exhaust, a taller tripple wing, larger bling bling chrome wheel, adjustable air-ride, a large radiator thats look like turbo intercooler, another pair of super bright blue foglight, hood soop, that is about it.
Old 05-20-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
hes not posting nemore.. so stop it guys.. hes not even reading this anymore.. so its just pointless.
Old 05-20-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
i think he has killed himself
Old 05-20-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
anyone ever consider that since he has a 5thgen, and we are 7thgens, that he was just posting on here to be stupid and get us all worked up? because if thats the case, he succeeded lol.

just a thought
Old 05-20-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
each to his own

Quick Reply: Rawr I finally took pics of my car :) (1995 Civic)