Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Sum Of A Biznich!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Sum Of A Biznich!!!

Oh so now come to find out, that what i though i purchased isnt what i got.

Okay so back in November i ordered some Hasport Lvl 2 Axles since i knew i would be upgrading my car anyways. So I ordered um, and a few weeks later whent and picked um up at the shop... Well a couple weeks ago, i managed to break one and sent it off to get it repaired under warrenty work. Well today i got a call from Hasport, and Rob said i have Lvl 1 Axles. I was like WTF? So i called the shop that i got um from, and there working it out right now. I should hear from him tomorrow night. soo. We'll see. But now it sucks cause im going to have to pull the other axle off my car and send it in to hasport *anouthe 11 bucks.* So its just kind of sucks.
Old 04-18-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Wow that does suck. Glen I hope your luck turns around with this car.

Last edited by 2k2civ34; 04-18-2006 at 07:15 PM.
Old 04-18-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Somewhere, There's an *** that is waiting for you to bust a cap into it...
Old 04-18-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Hope everything is solved quick and easy! Take it slow and calmly bro!
Old 04-18-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Man, looks like your going backwards on your project.
Old 04-18-2006

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Its more like 1 step forward 2 steps back.. You do the hokie pokie and your turn your self about. Man im going insane. i swear!
Old 04-18-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
hey, what comes around goes around...maybe you'll fine a hot piece of *** waiting on your door step one day....
Old 04-18-2006

Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
hey, what comes around goes around...maybe you'll fine a hot piece of *** waiting on your door step one day....
Let us pray!
Old 04-18-2006
Registered!!

scansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nice
Im sure it will be worth it all in the end *knocks on wood*