Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

I WON.....3 tickets $0.00 heheh

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HeRbaLuS is an unknown quantity at this point
I WON.....3 tickets $0.00 heheh

oh boy was the cop pi$$ed i got 3 tickets from him and his partner in lik FEB b4 i got my civic for SPEEDING (102 in a 50 zone) and when i gave them lip they slapped 2 other ones for INSURANCE and TINTS all on my moms car from florida wasn't even mine .......so they didn't even try and lower it for me or anything just gave me all 3 tickets with a COURT DATE man was i mad when they pulled me over. sure did give them lip and was rude i'm not gonna lie but they had me there for like 45mins trying to find something on me.

so today i was in court and i'm sitting there looking for the 2 cops no where to be found then i see some guy in a suit says he is a cop and since i'm the only negro in the place he walks up to me and says can i speak to you showing his badge so i knew it was a popo so i go out there and he is like what do you wanna do ....i'm like "your not the one who gave me my ticket" he is like yes i am the one who wrote it ......he had a partner and he was the one who i was giving lip too the whole time so i knwo it wasn't the same man ......so anyways he is telling me that i'm gonna have to pay the fine i'm like NAH MAN ....i was thinking in my head got my new 2k2 civic and insurance is all under my name so you know it's hefty especially since i'm only 19yrs old .........plus in JULY i went to court and got convicted for another ticket by the OPP and lost 4 points there so i was thinking quick....so i walk into the court room and went to the prosecutor b4 everything started and i'm like can you at least drop the speeding one and she is like NO DEALS ....damn woman was on her RAG or something was a total BIZNICH......she says just plead guilty and get it over with .....i'm like nope how about i go to trial right now and i will do what i can and the damn BIATCH is like OKAY GOOD LUCK......so then everything goes on it's my turn to come into the front.....and i had to do it ....I BAITED OUT THE COPS SCENE heheh oh man was he mad hehe.......i was like THAT WASN'T THE COP WHO I WAS TALKING TO HE HAD A PARTNER I DONT EVEN REMEMBER THIS GUY ALL HE DID WAS SIT IN THE CAR .....the judge is then like HMMM where is your partner .....cop goes that he didn't come ......and all i hear is CHARGES ALL DISMISSED ......oh man a BIG smile was on my face everybody in the room knew that i was trying to get out of this hefty ticket after the woman named off all the tickets out loud it hurts when they bait you out like that........i walked out the courtroom and the cop was there waiting for me i just walked pass him and i went into another court room because i know for sure if this man saw my 2k2 civic /dropped/with altezzas/and clear lights he was gonna put me on the blacklist in my area and have every cop on my A$$ in DURHAM .....so i just chilled out in another court room and waited for my friend...when it was done he was gone.

saved myself at least 6 - 700$ ......time to go blaze a blunt and drink up some HEINEKEN

no more mad man driving on tha roads gotta keep this insurance low .......

i was so lucky .
Old 08-14-2002
Registered!!

relaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Great man! I gotta learn this from u went i'll go to court![IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 08-14-2002
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
holy jesus.

you are one LUCKY SOB!!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

kudos!!!

get this: my friend gets WAVED to the side of the road by some cop. The cop then tells him he was doing 82 in a 40. He had JUST pulled onto the road (turned left), and the cop waived him. Then the cop pulls out a radar gun from his @ss, and shows the number to him!!!! wtf?!?!?!

so the guy got a $350 ticket, when he said it would have been physically impossible for him to be going any faster than 50 (he has a truck, the pickup isn't that fast on it)...so he filed a complaint against the officer.

Its nice to see that you're winning against cops. I don't like cops. Especially traffic cops.

Good job!!!!!
Old 08-14-2002
Registered!!

GuSTo is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

tek...tell your buddy good luck
keep us posted on how it goes
Old 08-14-2002
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
Gusto: Will do. Luckily his son was in the car, so the investigating officer has 2 statements that are the same, vs. the cops FALSE statement.

I hate people who abuse power. That's the most disgusting offence in the world. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]

Old 08-14-2002
Registered!!

supYO is an unknown quantity at this point
sick sick

thats a good pound
Old 08-14-2002
Registered!!

KurupTLX is an unknown quantity at this point
hahah big ups... was this Durham Po?

K-lx
EDIT: Forgot my ill sig... stupid checkbox
Old 08-14-2002
Registered!!

VtechChronicle is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats... Netcbc and everyone that got a ticket needs to read this...
Old 08-14-2002
Registered!!

yup Durham po one of the worst regions i tell u ......nothing better to do ....and it's my turf so i see them everyday

well guys now you know here are a few pointers i learnt today

- officer usually has to wear his badge or jacket when in court
- officers who are partners are supposed to write both badge numbers on your ticket
- they have to show up as partners if they dont another bonus

and thats about it for today dont remember anything else.....but they can come in handy

hope i get pulled over by partners from now on hehe because they never come together.

and also today my friend got off a noise pollution ticket because the officer said that he pulled him over on the street but in fact it was on some private property it's nothing big but every little detail works out for the best just be observant .........what do you need a lawyer for go to court 3 times and you will know how it goes for sure.
Old 08-14-2002
Registered!!

1028CiViC is an unknown quantity at this point
lucky u....
congrat..
Old 08-15-2002
Registered!!

FurBall is an unknown quantity at this point
What?? That doesn't make sense. Just cuz Officer 1 pulled you over, talked to you, and gave you a ticket doesn't mean Officer 2 (sitting in the car eating Timmies) had anything to do with the ticket.... So there's no reason why both would have to show up to court?? I'm no cop obviously, but that sounds stupid... I can understand that the partner can't appear in court FOR the officer that gave you the ticket tho...

Dressed in cop uniform? (or badge).... Hm...

Well, it worked for you, so

[hr]Originally posted by: HeRbaLuS
yup Durham po one of the worst regions i tell u ......nothing better to do ....and it's my turf so i see them everyday

well guys now you know here are a few pointers i learnt today

- officer usually has to wear his badge or jacket when in court
- officers who are partners are supposed to write both badge numbers on your ticket
- they have to show up as partners if they dont another bonus

and thats about it for today dont remember anything else.....but they can come in handy

hope i get pulled over by partners from now on hehe because they never come together.

and also today my friend got off a noise pollution ticket because the officer said that he pulled him over on the street but in fact it was on some private property it's nothing big but every little detail works out for the best just be observant .........what do you need a lawyer for go to court 3 times and you will know how it goes for sure.[hr]
Old 08-15-2002
Registered!!

yup if partners are pulling you over then both of them have to show up to the court date ......for sure

maybe that info can help some of you guys out .....

usually the one that doesn't get out the car puts his badge number on the tickets since they split the job one gets up one types the info in and does the background check .......