Long time no see! Updated pics... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2006   #1
The one and only....

Echelon04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Long time no see! Updated pics...

Hey everyone! I don't know if you guys remember but I traded in my Civ on a Frontier last November. I still come to the forums all the time and read through the threads...lol Anyways, I just wanted to say hello and show you guys some updated pics of my truck!

As you can see..I installed window visors. They are the in-channel windowflectors.

Go Jr.!! Woo-Hooo

You can see a little bit of the leaf spring helper.

Thanks for looking! Peace
Echelon04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006   #2
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Nice Nissan truck. I like your choice in color.
Tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006   #3
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
Faster than my civic...

Welcome back to posting
modoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006   #4
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
well it looks good, but i've never been a truck person
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006   #5
Registered!!

SatinSilver2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I took a trip out west a couple of months ago and we rented two nissan vehicles (Titan and Armada).. I must say Nissan is a very impressive brand. Great looking trucks inside and out....
SatinSilver2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006   #6
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
Slam it lol
DaMadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote