Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

just bought this stufffff...

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
just bought this stufffff...

i bought this stuff.... tell me what you thing

$46 Shipped

$43 Shipped ( Im getting them painted to SSM)

$100 Installed by Eddieisaricer

$50 Shipped

$75 Installed by Eddieisaricer

WILL POST PICS WHEN EVERYTHING IS DONE NEXT WEEK
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

tacosy2k is an unknown quantity at this point
never did like the grille's kinda give it a truck look sometime, and the mirrors are a bit different but the other stuff will be cool. it will be nice with the fog lights too. but looks like u had a fun little spending spree with some decent prices. good luck getting it all up and definetly post pics.
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
what colour grille did you end up ordering?

and where did you buy your fogs from?
ebay right? not OEM?
which ebay seller?
Old 04-16-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Victorious
what colour grille did you end up ordering?

and where did you buy your fogs from?
ebay right? not OEM?
which ebay seller?
actually im swappin trunks wit this guy and hes givin it to me for 50....... and i ordered the silver grille...... with black you cant really tell

should i paint my mirrors or keep em CF??? help meeee

Last edited by djrabbi; 04-16-2006 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
nice hopefully if you ordered does of eaby you didnt get the fake ones they make

Last edited by a4turboss; 04-16-2006 at 10:47 PM.
Old 04-16-2006
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
Its all cool, I like the grill, but I wouldn't have gotten mirrors that blink blue/white...but since you have them, definitely paint them, nothing worse-looking than carbon fiber "look" print IMO.
Old 04-17-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
i hope your not paying eddieisaricer before he does the install. because he has ripped off a few people here lately. i would check the transaction feedback forum if that is the plan. and i hope the s-techs your buying arent the infamious fake ones. and if the morrors are fake CF paint them for sure!!!
Old 04-19-2006
Banned

naaa eddie wont rip me off..... cause im gettin him alot of $$$$$...... soo ill make suree thanks thoughh
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by djrabbi
naaa eddie wont rip me off..... cause im gettin him alot of $$$$$...... soo ill make suree thanks thoughh
awesome maybe he will have enough to pay back the people that he jacked here!!! sorry i dont like thieves, eddie seemed like a cool guy but honestly i have been jacked online before so i have no respect for people who do that!!
Old 04-19-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
i think you should ditch those mirrors and yea make sure those fog lights are the good ones not the shitty ones that they sell, oh and that switch will melt cause ive heard that from a few people
Old 04-19-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by familycar
awesome maybe he will have enough to pay back the people that he jacked here!!! sorry i dont like thieves, eddie seemed like a cool guy but honestly i have been jacked online before so i have no respect for people who do that!!
hahaah i hope too, maybe ill talk to him bout that..... any names that he did rip off????
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

soccer1cb is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like you found some extra cash....Hope it all works out.
Old 04-20-2006
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by RHCP0801
i think you should ditch those mirrors and yea make sure those fog lights are the good ones not the shitty ones that they sell, oh and that switch will melt cause ive heard that from a few people
so you have to buy an oem switch?
Old 04-20-2006
Registered!!

pecx
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...=eddieisaricer

whiteongold
i cant find the thread but he jacked him for some side skirt money.there are others too i just cant function using the search feature today it keeps telling me i am inputting invalid user names when i pick them from the drop down list. so here is just a few quick examples
Old 04-20-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
Post pics when your done...
Old 04-20-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Victorious
so you have to buy an oem switch?
yea or any other switch that will work