Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***Pics from Ohio Meet***

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006
I just burnt my tongue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
seriously guys...it looks like u were just chillin and not doin anything...at some of the meets even when cops show up they cant do **** cuz we're not doing anything and we're on private property but every once in a while we get some bumbling idiots showing up in american cars or something crappy tryin to do burnouts or donuts or something stupid and they ruin it for all of us...but at our usuall meets we know all of the cops that roll through there so we're cool with them...and we usually point out the idiots
Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

5.0calypso93lx is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
seriously guys...it looks like u were just chillin and not doin anything...at some of the meets even when cops show up they cant do **** cuz we're not doing anything and we're on private property but every once in a while we get some bumbling idiots showing up in american cars or something crappy tryin to do burnouts or donuts or something stupid and they ruin it for all of us...but at our usuall meets we know all of the cops that roll through there so we're cool with them...and we usually point out the idiots
Yea, i'm all for cops and what they do, but that really pissed me off. No one was doing anything, someone had to have called the cops on us. And those cops were d icks. Like they don't have anything better to do, than to run us off.
Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
awesome pics
Old 04-12-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
*you're*

grammer > you
1 entry found for grammer.

grammer, IN
Zip code(s): 47236

i think you meant grammAr
spelling > you

Last edited by kirks04ex; 04-12-2006 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-12-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Haha. Guess what???

BANNED
Old 04-12-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
^^he he he he
Old 04-13-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
LOL that was funny