Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

ef9 love (my project car) 56k maybe

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice idea...looks kinda beat though

Last edited by MishBallzEM2; 04-10-2006 at 10:53 AM.
Old 04-10-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MishBallzEM2
shoulda saved ur money imho
his car will rock. and he is saving money. he dumped alot into the 7thgen with little results. this will have way higher gains for way less cash...
Old 04-10-2006
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MajinB
his car will rock. and he is saving money. he dumped alot into the 7thgen with little results. this will have way higher gains for way less cash...
yeah I changed my view a little....we'll see when its all done
Old 04-10-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

lol thanks for the support man...u should put this in ur sig # 1 supporter of mugenmans ef9 project lol
Old 04-10-2006

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mugenman
lol thanks for the support man...u should put this in ur sig # 1 supporter of mugenmans ef9 project lol
you work on your ef. ill work on my em2. one day we will meet on the track. and im gonna rape your a$$
Old 04-10-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Haha, not gonna happen.
Old 04-10-2006

Originally Posted by DDragon7
Haha, not gonna happen.
which part me and him on a track? or me raping him? cause jon knows im just kidding. but he knows what im gonna do to my car.
Old 04-10-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
CTR head is not as good as a ITR head. i saw that documentary on type R cars from honda. it was talking about when you get a CTR and you rebuild the motor, there is a kit that will let you convert it into a ITR motor instead. so i figure ITR>CTR
nope, ctr head adds compression. i could have heard it wrong, but i heard it from a very reliable source.
Old 04-10-2006

Originally Posted by ncirom2003
nope, ctr head adds compression. i could have heard it wrong, but i heard it from a very reliable source.
yea i understand. BUT, what is the rev difference between the CTR head and the ITR head? i think the ITR rev limit is higher. am i wrong? let me know. it could make the difference for him. and mugen deserves the help. he's cool yo.
Old 04-10-2006

i do believe the itr head has a higher rev limit, but my orginal post was get a gsr block and ctr head (unless im retarded and wrote it wrong lol) cus he could probably find a ctr head someplace for same if not cheaper money. and if he is dragging it, having a powerband way up there rather than kinda low isnt needed.
Old 04-10-2006

man idk for real. it will be good either way, i guess he doesn't need high end, but yea why not. low torque is great, but HP is what gets you from 6krpms to 9krpms faster. o btw its a honda, what are you talkin bout low end? hahaha.
Old 04-11-2006

no no hahaha not saying low end, but a powerband of 3-6500 is more useful on a track than 5-8, i dont know the actual powerbands, just saying.
either way good luck on the project mugenman
Old 04-11-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
lol enough bickering....im going with a b16a2 head lol and yah i accept the challenge majin. but im gonna make u drive 2 me lol