Post up your SEATS thread - Page 3 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2006   #61
Registered!!

EBP EX will become famous soon enoughEBP EX will become famous soon enough
does the RSX back seat fit into a coupe without modification?
EBP EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #62
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronickz
hey do the rsx seats fit in a sedan too?
yes they do
filipinop1405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #63
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
ok here are mine looking to get the rear seats reupholstered to match sadly i wont have that done for this years nopi...but next years show the entire interior should be done

mugenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006   #64
Registered!!

Civicly02 will become famous soon enoughCivicly02 will become famous soon enough
Civicly02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006   #65
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Yonaka Motorsports REAL LEATHER Ronin Racing Seats with Red Stitching
just installed them

Last edited by Hayz; 08-16-2006 at 07:43 PM.
Hayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #66
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
Si seats rock but they do sit a tad bit too high.
kornsined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #67
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayz
Yonaka Motorsports REAL LEATHER Ronin Racing Seats with Red Stitching
just installed them

nice seats hayz. What seat brackets did you use to put those on? where did you get them also. I sent you a pm, but your box is full.
D5cIvIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #68
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
So many RSX and SI's seats, not many have these..........

drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #69
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
So far ive seen a lot of the same stuff which is cool but i got a great deal on some S2k seats that i have in mine.
RedDragon333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #70
Hey Hey Hey. Smoke w**d everyday - Dave Chappelle

2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew22mader
So many RSX and SI's seats, not many have these..........

i want those ones so bad. nice seats man
2ME_EM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006   #71

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, i just got tired of seeing rsx and si seats, i figured i would post up mine.
Old 08-25-2006   #72

2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough
yeah man and they look great. do they sit low like the rsx seats or high like the si seats??

oh yeah and where did you buy them cuz im really thinking of getting some not to jock your style its just i really like them haha
Old 08-25-2006   #73

the sit low, GIXXER was behind me going to HIN Indy and couldn't believe how much lower they sat, he was like "I thought u both were scooted down in the seats" lol, i love them and wouldnt trade them for the world, i got them from ShowStoppersUSA. They make them with yellow stitching, blue stitching, and other materials.
Old 08-25-2006   #74

thanks man
Old 08-25-2006   #75
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Lol Dragon, I remember that pic ofthose S2K seats years ago...plz tell me you have them in your car by now
doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006   #76
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor
Lol Dragon, I remember that pic ofthose S2K seats years ago...plz tell me you have them in your car by now
That's what I was thinking.
OG
civicvtec1ps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006   #77
Registered!!

I Got Soul will become famous soon enoughI Got Soul will become famous soon enough
I've got RETARDOS. they're recaros unwanted bastard cousins living in the basement.
I Got Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006   #78
Administrative Rice. WAT?!
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud of
finally got around to taking pics of my seats.. lol.. i'm gonna order some material from sparco and reupholster my rear seats to match.. then slowly change my interior from beige to black.. lol

xRiCeBoYx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006   #79
JDM WHORE!!!

JDMCIVIC will become famous soon enough
Old pic of the Recaro, I dont have pics of when I had the Bride seat, but I have stock seats now . Looks like DC5 seats are super popular.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2792.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	67689  
JDMCIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2003, civic, diego, ebp, ep, honda, leather, motorsports, racing, ronin, rsx, san, seats, si, tan, yonaka